Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladies speaking the truth...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Then she doesn’t have a relationship with you but the emotions you give. This is fine if your 15-29 maybe pushing early 30s but anything over than that and I can assure you you’re not that successful if you date women like this or you’re inexperienced:
You are so wrong and it's not even funny. Listen to what she's saying. I'll break it down for you. She wants a good guy beta provider, she needs a dude that she cannot control and that is unpredictable. She shakes s hit up because the good guy beta provider is boring as f uck. Get it?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
i get what she saying numb nut. That is a one way ticket to a failure of a longterm relationship though. This is why i said its fine in your 15-29 but if youre pushing 40 and dating crazy girls like this its not worth it
No need to get your panties in bunch big guy.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is if the man stays on his grind he doesn't even notice the drama. She'll make drama and see that she's about to lose the best thing that ever happened to her, then if she's smart she'll submit and work to be the best partner ever.

When a woman tests your resolve she wants to sense your masculine strength. All you have to do is have an effortless 'try me' attitude and she'll never do it again. If she wants drama she can take her as$ to the movies. If she's not working as a teammate she's out. This is the mindset to meet and keep loving girls.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is... women love drama. that’s why they call they’re friends up and gossip.

This as been discussed on this forum to my knowledge already.

Which is basically- Once you stand up to her like a man! and dont let she walk all over you like a toy, thats all they need (for you to be a man) . And oh no dont worry my friend, she wont leave you lonely because you stood up to her, she is more likely to call her girl friends over to have fun with you. believe me.

-Yung

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What's funny is if the man stays on his grind he doesn't even notice the drama. She'll make drama and see that she's about to lose the best thing that ever happened to her, then if she's smart she'll submit and work to be the best partner ever.

When a woman tests your resolve she wants to sense your masculine strength. All you have to do is have an effortless 'try me' attitude and she'll never do it again. If she wants drama she can take her as$ to the movies. If she's not working as a teammate she's out. This is the mindset to meet and keep loving girls.
Very true Capt. America.

The truth is... women love drama. that’s why they call they’re friends up and gossip.

This as been discussed on this forum to my knowledge already.

Which is basically- Once you stand up to her like a man! and dont let she walk all over you like a toy, thats all they need (for you to be a man) . And oh no dont worry my friend, she wont leave you lonely because you stood up to her, she is more likely to call her girl friends over to have fun with you. believe me.

-Yung
Good points too. A+

Is it that time of the month? No worries, we understand.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama.lol You haven’t SEEN drama until you’ve dated an actual narcissist and stated what real drama looks like in the face.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women secretly love drama, but Latinas take it to a whole nother level.
Truth!!! Latina's are fun as hell.. but man... it's like diving with sharks.... everything is fine until the godd@mn thing starts at you. Doing something she doesn't like is like tossing chum in the waters. But I will say that they can be VERY loyal and there isn't a whole lot of passive-aggressive BS with them, when they are p1ssed at you, they let you know.