Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladies first...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's your vibe.

When it comes to sex it's all about body language.

Women need to "smell" that raw male hunger to be drawn into a sexual beast themselves.

They don't need small talk, permissions and whatever shiet good guy stuff that many metrosexuals does whilst in the bedroom.

Just plain raw hungry sex is a powerful aphrodisiac for all women, from strong feminist to demure feminine women.

Deep down they all want to be fvcked hard and be dominanted in bed.
A/K/A animal desire.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get head without asking but I never ask cos I honestly don't find it that pleasurable. Honestly never understood why guys make such a big deal out of it.
I can count the number of great BJs I've had on one hand. I don't date women who sleep around a ton though, so that likely had a lot to do with it. The key is to tell her what you want her to do, guide her as she does it, give her feedback, and to understand that communicating this to her isn't awkward and it won't kill the vibe. Women like you to tell them what to do in bed. When you communicate it, do it in a sexy way, not a clinical way, and reward her by telling her how good she is and how turned on you are as she's getting things right.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your penis pump doesn't work right. You prob. inadvertently damaged the nerve endings by doing the knuckle shuffle too much. Need to lay off a bit dude.
Well my penis pump is actually a Henry vaccume cleaner so maybe that's the problem.

Well it's actually a Henrietta cos I ain't no homo.

Yeah she looks innocent but she's a dirty little sl*t!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s hard to describe. You have to touch them like it’s your birthright to desire them. You have to not go straight for the *****. Work around the boobs, neck, up your kissing game all that ****. Sometimes soft lingering kisses are even better than deep kisses.

Also, when she stops you, you must stop. That shows her you respect the boundaries.
Yes. If she’s standing and you are making out (say in the club or your room) with your hands on her side or waist, you can start running your hands up and down her sides.
This will include brushing her side-boobs.

Then kissing her neck and full front boob touching as things get more heated.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If she’s standing and you are making out (say in the club or your room) with your hands on her side or waist, you can start running your hands up and down her sides.
This will include brushing her side-boobs.

Then kissing her neck and full front boob touching as things get more heated.
I feel like this isn't my issue. I tink I do these things with well.

But I think it's the lack of dominance it assertiveness. My mind is always thinking 'oh what can I do to create a moment to advance' or 'i need to turn her on more by kissing here or doing this in order for her to want to do it back'. But from what I'm reading here, that's the wrong mindset and it's giving of the wrong vibe. Still trying to understand it so maybe I didn't articulate well just now.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this isn't my issue. I tink I do these things with well.

But I think it's the lack of dominance it assertiveness. My mind is always thinking 'oh what can I do to create a moment to advance' or 'i need to turn her on more by kissing here or doing this in order for her to want to do it back'. But from what I'm reading here, that's the wrong mindset and it's giving of the wrong vibe. Still trying to understand it so maybe I didn't articulate well just now.
She’s there to please you. You don’t have to spend all day in four play just enough to get her dripping wet. The important thing is to focus on her whole body not going straight for the *****. Eventually it becomes instinctual knowing when she’s ready. Just start taking her clothes off. She’ll stop you if it’s too soon. Stop, take a 5-10 minute break then try again.