"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ladies and gentleman.....Introduction and pic of me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
.
Ha ha ha ha ha

This guiy is redeculas man.

He is mega stooooopid. He astronomically sttooopid.

Shiiit, im laughin so hard.


This proves he is a mentally weak pussssy.

No alpha male is mentally weak.

Play or get played mofos.
this is chess not checkers.
I think that this is starting to get out of hand.... The Real Man is obviously a troll.



IT HAS BEEN PROVEN HE'S A COWARD....UNTIL HE POSTS HIS INFO...WE ARE THROUGH...ANYONE CAN TALK SLIT BEHIND A COMPUTER...HE'S GAY AND GETS OFF ON ME YELLING AT HIM
Dont think this is a good responce... but under the circumstances i think its understandable.

Something should be done about The Real Man
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
UNTIL HE POSTS HIS INFO

__________________________________________________


Hahahahahha


You reek of faggage man.

so u think i am stupid like you too.

I played u. You got played. Now go away.

I would beat yo ass up just as easily as i have played you.

U mentally weak fool.
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
joey still wont Private message me.

he still wont answer my question.

He has backed down like a lil pussssy beta male. inferior male become submissive now. he knows my dominance and is in his rightful place.

He is not Pribvate messaging me back....i have tried 4 times but no answer. He does not wanmt to fight a powerhouse like me.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
you haven't private messaged for sometime....why private message???? i put my info right here


you're a submissive little coward that would lose in a fight....i think you want a spanking

CHANGE YOUR NAME TO GIRLY PANTS.....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
you haven't private messaged for sometime....why private message???? i put my info right here

I have not cos u did not respond to my 4 messages asking you what u planned? U refuse to answer my question.

B]you're a submissive little coward that would lose in a fight....i think you want a spanking[/B]

You submissive and sttoppid tooo. I will bugger you and show u real man.


CHANGE YOUR NAME TO GIRLY PANTS.....


You are my peaches sweet peaches. i will call you my peaches and rub my crotch in your face when i knock you down with my awesome hook.

Then i will flip u over and bone u to show my dominance and alpha maleness over you.

bitttch. Once i have boned u and made u my *****...u may call me girl pants.....it wont matter then hahahahahaha
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Hey joey,


You still have not given me your credit card details.

Give me your credit card details.

Come on. if you dont everyone will think u are a pusssy. You can do it.

Dont forget the expiry dates.

Come on Kid. lets have it.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Real Man
Hey joey,


You still have not given me your credit card details.

Give me your credit card details.

Come on. if you dont everyone will think u are a pusssy. You can do it.

Dont forget the expiry dates.

Come on Kid. lets have it.

SUBMISSIVE LITTLE COWARD
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
Between the persistent flaming (bordering on obsession), the misspelling and crappy ebonics, I had my suspicions about Real Mans identity for a while on this thread, but this sh!t right here confirms it...

Originally posted by The Real Man
I'm the Alpha. I won. This **** is chess not checkers fool.
There is only one dude I know who always uses this phrase.

Nice to have you back PLAYER SUPREME!!!

Knew you couldnt stay away from the flame-fest, you fukking JUNKIE! WHatsamatter? You all bored and lonely at Playas University?

Oh well, at least you finally admit you like to tag guys in the ass. I knew it all along..

I wish Starman was here to see this!

Sorry to blow up your spot fool, but you had it coming ya troll fukker!

BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Love,

CS

PS - who´s your alphadaddy now B!TCH?
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
You know, you're right.....this little fagget wouldn't fight me under his other name, now he assumes the identity of some fat arab dude...LOL......I guess being submissive makes you do weird things.....


I noticed it was playa supreme when he made the "crying" reference, but I thought I'd mess with him on here for awhile...


HE'S JUST A LITTLE COWARD...WHO CAN ONLY GET UGLY, TRANSVESTITE LOOKING WHITE WOMEN WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM.....

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THIS IS FUNNY
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
P.S. Understand I have a day off today, but this guy is on here almost constantly flaming. How much free time do you have to have, to do the computer generated talking a-hole?


For being such a big ole pimp, he has a lot of time on his hands....but when you look like cedric the entertainer, your options are limited.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top