"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ladies and gentleman.....Introduction and pic of me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
This is nonsense - these cultures are not 'macho' they are 'homo' cultures if they subscribe to this thinking. Why is a 'so-called man' getting excited over another man - what is his thinking and motivation to get his penis hard. Fag thinking and conduct are an abomination and should be regarded as such!!

Peurtorican,

The prupose is to take another mans male pride. it lowers him. It means you take his dignity and masculinity away from him...you femminise a man when you bugger him. thats why it happens in prison...its a power thing. Men who do this are not gay....they think of women to get it hard....they do it to show the man they buugger that they are the man...the alpha man...the boss.

Its to show dominance to the man you bugger.

I am going to bugger joey37 whilst thinking of Britney Spears to keep me hard. I will think of Britney Spears when i hump joey 37. i will show him who the boss is and who the real man is. Joey37 will be my *****!

hahahahaha
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
joey is not answering me on PM.

Ha ha ha h ah ah ah

Now he has found out more about me he backed down.

Pusssy.

He still has to answer my question.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Backed down?????what the fvck did you ask me in pm???? I gave you my name...you didn't give shlt.....


You're a fvcking piece of shlt coward.......

I will fight you anywhere, anytime, any place you fvcking rump ranger....

I'll post this pvssies private messages...if anyone wants to see the...


FVCKING COWARD...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by The Real Man
This is nonsense - these cultures are not 'macho' they are 'homo' cultures if they subscribe to this thinking. Why is a 'so-called man' getting excited over another man - what is his thinking and motivation to get his penis hard. Fag thinking and conduct are an abomination and should be regarded as such!!

Peurtorican,

The prupose is to take another mans male pride. it lowers him. It means you take his dignity and masculinity away from him...you femminise a man when you bugger him. thats why it happens in prison...its a power thing. Men who do this are not gay....they think of women to get it hard....they do it to show the man they buugger that they are the man...the alpha man...the boss.

Its to show dominance to the man you bugger.

I am going to bugger joey37 whilst thinking of Britney Spears to keep me hard. I will think of Britney Spears when i hump joey 37. i will show him who the boss is and who the real man is. Joey37 will be my *****!

hahahahaha
Man... if I have to **** a man in his ass to show that I am an "Alpha Male" I would rather be a "metro" thank you...
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
What do you mean PM you real man???? I've asked you to tell me your name and you won't do it..Almost all your PM's refer to homosexual sex...


You know you couldn't beat a warm cup of piss in a fight...you look like you hang out at KFC too much...


YOU KNOW YOU'D LOSE BIG TIME IN A BOXING MATCH..AND YOUR USELESS BANTER IS JUST A COVER UP FOR YOUR INEPTNESS
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by joey37
What do you mean PM you real man???? I've asked you to tell me your name and you won't do it..Almost all your PM's refer to homosexual sex...


You know you couldn't beat a warm cup of piss in a fight...you look like you hang out at KFC too much...


YOU KNOW YOU'D LOSE BIG TIME IN A BOXING MATCH..AND YOUR USELESS BANTER IS JUST A COVER UP FOR YOUR INEPTNESS
That video is not him, its a computer generated model, you can make your own "films" on that website, we don't know what he looks like.

:rolleyes:
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Vladmimir Klitchko??? He lost to Lewis. Also he is an insignificant in the whole scheme of things.


Muhammad ali, Tyson, Lews, Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, ...need i go on?

When blacks were allowed to box.....blacks took over.

So when a whiteboy goes "i am a good boxer" he just makes a fool of himself. Joey37 is a comedian.

I would whup him. he does not want to answer my question in PM. he is not PM me. He backed down as i knew he would. He looks like a pussssy and he is one.

Come on now joey37, you were talking all big and hard how i should slap u down....looks like i have done. You are in your rightful place biiiitch. under me.

Go away now beta male.

PM me if you want to continue. Dont respond unless you want me to slap u down again and then bugger you.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I was 28-0 26 KO's...I beat white guys, black guys. puerto rican guys. mexican guy's and asian guys.


Historically, white men haven't pursued boxing as much as some minorities...although in the lower weight divisions, there are several great white boxers....it's not the white guys can't box..it's that not a lot of them pursue boxing...

NEVER believe a stereotype...I can honestly tell you there were some shocked faces on some really talented black fighters when they got knocked on their butts by a white guy


Boxing talent has nothing to do with skin color....it's the same analogy as blacks don't play hockey...it's not that they aren't good hockey players...it's that not a lot of blacks pursue hockey.....

Enough with this weanie roast...if he wants to fight..he has my name...i'll be happy to provide him with contact info to set it up...but he won't...his purpose on this board is to talk shlt from behind a computer.....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Playa,

thats me. i am a handsome beast arent i? hahahahahahha

Big, strong mofo me. Joey is just jealous.



I'm bigger than Tyson and twice as mean.
Joey37 is braggin and gettin too keen.
He thinks hes good, he thinks hes lean,
left hook, right hook and he's a hasbeen.


Firstly i aint fat 34" waist on a 6ft 225 pounder aint fat.

Secondly, David Tua is a damn good boxer. Some say he is fat. He is fatter than me by miles. But he is good.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Enough of this pusssy.......


Here is my info

Micheal D Torelli
1628 Silver Strand BLVD
San Diego Ca 90028

I DARE YOU TO COME AND SET THIS FIGHT UP

Now we'll see who's backing down fat fvck.....

YOU'RE A COWARD...YOU KNOW YOU'D GET YOUR ASS KICKED SIDE WAYS...

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT YOUR INFO UP HERE....
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Joey37 is not responding to my Private messages. He is not answering my questions. He has backed the phuck down now. He does not want me to come over there and slap him down and then give him a good buggering to show him my dominance...show him real man.

Pussssy!!!


hahahahaha
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by joey37
Enough of this pusssy.......


Here is my info

Micheal D Torelli
1628 Silver Strand BLVD
San Diego Ca 90028

I DARE YOU TO COME AND SET THIS FIGHT UP

Now we'll see who's backing down fat fvck.....

YOU'RE A COWARD...YOU KNOW YOU'D GET YOUR ASS KICKED SIDE WAYS...

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT YOUR INFO UP HERE....
CORRECTION..MY ZIP CODE IS 92131
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Real Man
Joey37 is not responding to my Private messages. He is not answering my questions. He has backed the phuck down now. He does not want me to come over there and slap him down and then give him a good buggering to show him my dominance...show him real man.

Pussssy!!!


hahahahaha
IF I'M BACKING DOWN, HOW COME YOU'RE NOT PUTTING YOUR INFO UP FAT FVCK?????


THIS GUY IS A HUGE CHICKEN ****..AND I PROVED IT...HOW WON'T PUT HIS INFO UP HERE...


COWARD!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T BLAME YOU THOUGH...YOU'D GET YOU AZZ FVCKING KICKED
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Micheal D Torelli
1628 Silver Strand BLVD
San Diego Ca 90028

_________________________________________


now give me your credit card details. hahahaha stoopid phuck.

Ha ha ha hah ah ahah

I'm gonna send you a shiite sandwich through the post.


Dont tell me you really did that? hahahha you sttooopid fvck!!

No, even u cant be this stoopid.

I dont believe you. I could make up a name
and address.

Give me your credit Card details cos if you dont you are a pusssy. Come on. You cant be a pusssy now. Hand the Credit card details over.

hahahahahaha

Holy **** u reek of faggage and mega stooopidity.

Plus u are a pusssy
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
CORRECTION..MY ZIP CODE IS 92131



Ha ha ha ha ha

This guiy is redeculas man.

He is mega stooooopid. He astronomically sttooopid.

Shiiit, im laughin so hard.


This proves he is a mentally weak pussssy.

No alpha male is mentally weak.

Play or get played mofos.
this is chess not checkers.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Real Man
Micheal D Torelli
1628 Silver Strand BLVD
San Diego Ca 90028

_________________________________________


now give me your credit card details. hahahaha stoopid phuck.

Ha ha ha hah ah ahah

I'm gonna send you a **** sandwich through the post.


Dont tell me you really did that? hahahha you sttooopid fvck!!

No, even u cant be this stoopid.

I dont believe you. I could make up a name
and address.

Give me your credit Card details cos if you dont you are a *****. Come on. You cant be a ***** now. Hand the Credit card details over.

hahahahahaha

if you think i made it up...come see me coward....you won't put up your info...you're a submissive little bltch....
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
IT HAS BEEN PROVEN HE'S A COWARD....UNTIL HE POSTS HIS INFO...WE ARE THROUGH...ANYONE CAN TALK SLIT BEHIND A COMPUTER...HE'S GAY AND GETS OFF ON ME YELLING AT HIM
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
if you think i made it up...come see me coward....you won't put up your info...you're a submissive little bltch....


___________________________________________________


I am the player.....you just got played. The joke is on you fool.

Those are your real details. You been played.

I'm the Alpha. I won. This **** is chess not checkers fool.

You dont even know me.....yet i know your name, address and can find out your tel no. While we are at it...give me your crediat card details too fool. hahahahahaha


This shows my Alpha dominance over you. I made u my bitttcth....i controlled you and played you like a flute.


Go away beta male....everyone is laughin at yo ass!!!

Giving details to a stranger online. hahahahaha

I have no probalems in believing i copuld whup u. i never lose to none. i would do anything to stay on top...i will win.

Fighting is not like a boxing match. anything goes. Survival is key.

Go away. You now bore me.

Not only are u mentally weak....as you have shown by me playing you and controlling you....you are also weak fullstop.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top