"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Ladies and gentleman.....Introduction and pic of me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
At least i aint a metrosexual. A man does not pluck his eyebrows.

Besides, women like my eyebrows.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Originally posted by The Real Man

Tell me what you think of me ladies. I am a sexy beast aint i. I make you all hot.
Yes.....cuase there are oddles of ladies that post on here.....
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Umm, ok. Does that mean your a "big man?" I'm about 5 9 maybe 5 10 and 140lbs. I feel like a man myself and am very secure with my masculine side. However, I am in touch with my feminine side aswell, though I don't concider my self a merto.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by SDBmania
I feel like a man myself and am very secure with my masculine side. However, I am in touch with my feminine side aswell
That just killed it.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by The Real Man
At least i aint a metrosexual. A man does not pluck his eyebrows.

Besides, women like my eyebrows.
I'm a metrosexual and I'm darn proud of it. A real man does pluck his eyebrows if they look bad, a real man tries to always look his best.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Real man this, real man that..... shut up, all ya'll. If you have a penis that you were born with, you ARE a REAL man, period. WTF is this "I pluck my pubes, so I'm a real man/I look like a hairy beast, so I'm a real man" crap? Even GAY DUDES are real men - they have ****s - they're just confused.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Engetsu
That just killed it.
Lol. I'm just speaking the truth.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaahahahaahahaha, WTF is that, u sound like dr evil!! I think this is a joke guys...............if it is serious, man I feel sorry for u!! aaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Hey kintec charm,

A man supposed to look like a man. I look good and masculine even with my eyebrows. Women love my look, natural masculine.

I aint no pretty boy but women dont want pretty boys.
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Jakethasnake,

I am alpha male. In nature i would steal your woman. I would biiiitch slaap you. I am more masculine than you.

Thats why i am the real man.


Biggest strongest baddest mofo rules.

Law of the jungle.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by The Real Man
Jakethasnake,

I am alpha male. In nature i would steal your woman. I would biiiitch slaap you. I am more masculine than you.

Thats why i am the real man.


Biggest strongest baddest mofo rules.

Law of the jungle.

There are no jungles in L.A., ape-boy.
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Thats where u fools lose.

It is still a jungle.

1000s of years of programming is not undone over 100 years.

Women are attracted to men like me...not sissy beta males.

They see me as the REAL man.

Men see me as Alpha....men move out of my way in clubs when i walk. Men do not give me shhite. Women most definately do not.

noone messes with me. Women sense that and it makes them hot....they know a real man when they see one.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
If you picked a fight with Rickson Gracie who is 5'10 and 180 lbs, he would break you in half. Does this make him more of a man, more alpha, than you?
 

The Real Man

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Stopid guy, i never pick fights. noone messes with me so i never get into fights much now. I have myself established round where i live. If anyone does mess with me (people who know me dont mess) i will win them. I never lose. Losing is not an option. I will do whatever to remain on top.

Go to prisons you see the Alpha thing played out.....the biggest strongest baddest mofo dominates over other men. Thats nature fool.

Stop asking stoopid questions.

I am here to help pussies like you get women. Step down to your rightful place fool.

An alpha is alpha within his group. Thats all that matters.

Stop asking stoopid questions fool.....i used to ask dumb questions like this when i was 5. Could superman beat up the incredible Hulk?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
*yawn*

I see people with your mentality all the time. The truth is - you're weak. Without your natural gifts that you got thru genetic luck, you're nothing. You don't have the will to beat your limits and improve yourself. You just sit on your ass and let all this 'natural' stuff do the work for you. If you were born shorter and smaller, you'd just sit on your ass and cry and moan about how unfair it is, rather than mastering yourself and growing stronger.

"I never lose"... bs. If you never lose you never learn. If you can't take losing to learn and improve yourself, you're weak.
"I'm natural alpha, accept my superiority"... bs. What counts isn't what we're born with, but how we use it and what we make of ourselves. The strongest thing in the world is human will, not natural gifts.

Don't go bsing about the 'law of the jungle'.. the human ability to learn puts us above any animal. Lions and Tigers and leaders of the pack being strong, woohoo. Humans learned to develop and use firearms, aircraft, and nuclear weapons. Thanks to this ability to choose to learn and get stronger, we can exterminate an entire species of lion or tiger if we wanted. Who's stronger? Who's more dominant? Who was born with more 'natural' gifts?

The reason I gave Rickson Gracie as an example? He wasn't born as big or as strong as you, he's a little brazilian dude. But he learned to make himself stronger and deadlier through will, and his unnatural, LEARNED ability to fight would outmatch your 'natural' gifts any day.
You, my retarded friend, are like the spoiled rich aristocrat in the 15th century who thinks that being born with money and status made him somehow superior to other mortals. Well, it was pretty funny during the French revolution when they found out that dirty peasants could kill them just like anyone else. Or perhaps I could use my age-old comparison between the guy who wins a million bucks in the lottery, compared to the guy who worked and saved for his million bucks. Which do you think you are in the genetic world buddy? Who would you admire more?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by The Real Man
Stopid guy, i never pick fights. noone messes with me so i never get into fights much now. I have myself established round where i live. If anyone does mess with me (people who know me dont mess) i will win them. I never lose. Losing is not an option. I will do whatever to remain on top.

Go to prisons you see the Alpha thing played out.....the biggest strongest baddest mofo dominates over other men. Thats nature fool.

Stop asking stoopid questions.

I am here to help pussies like you get women. Step down to your rightful place fool.

An alpha is alpha within his group. Thats all that matters.

Stop asking stoopid questions fool.....i used to ask dumb questions like this when i was 5. Could superman beat up the incredible Hulk?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
My sentiments exactly....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Real Man
I am here to help pussies like you get women. Step down to your rightful place fool.
There is nothing you can teach anyone, because your whole life is based around not learning, but effortlessly using what you were lucky enough to be born with. A horse can't teach a human how to run faster, it doesn't even know itself how it can run so fast. Luckily for us, a horse can't use the internet and boast about how it must be gods chosen because it can run so fast. If only you were a horse..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top