Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LaDainian breaks the record

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And not just breaks it, but now he has the chance to lift it out of reach. He tied it late in the fourth, but on the 4th down post-kickoff, Shawne Merriman slapped the ball out of the QB's hand and recovered it, and then LT got TD number 3 (number 29 on the season) and broke the record.

And oh yeah... 48-20 Charger victory, and we clinch first place :cool:

Last edited:

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's beyond amazing what he's done this season. To think he also split carries with Turner towards the beginning of the season to conserve his stamina for the road to the playoffs just adds to the dazzle of his accomplishments this year. I'm still reeling from Peyton's 49/10 season two years ago, but I think LT's performance eclipses that.

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is absolutely ****in awsome to be a charger fan right now. I was there when they were one and fifteen. Yes, i was there when ryan leaf was at the helm. I was there when Natron Means(i know i messed up on that one) was the star back...this has got to be the year. Please dont **** up chargers.
but even if i wasn't a die hard, i would still be sayin LT deserves all the praise he is gettin an more. The first thing he did when he broke that record was hug his linemen. Probably the most underrated position in football. And he was still talkin bout how WE did it. I got to say, he has got a hell of a lot more disipline than i do. i would be talkin **** like TO. He is truly a classy guy. Its cool how he came from humble roots and kept it real.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great time to be L.T, or a chargers fan for sure.

This guy is just incredible. A fantastic bloke, and a runner that will go down with the greats. We are pretty lucky to be witnessing the things he does aren't we?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that record. It's kinda like baseballs homerun record. It held for soooo long then everybody started breaking it year after year.
Look at the touchdown record now. Its been broken 5 times in like a decade. hmmm???

Regardless, I'm happy it happened to LaDainian. It couldn't have happened to a better guy. :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit I even had first pick for my fantasy league and I didn't go with LaDainian. Lets just say I'm kicking myself now.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I don't know about that record. It's kinda like baseballs homerun record. It held for soooo long then everybody started breaking it year after year.
Look at the touchdown record now. Its been broken 5 times in like a decade. hmmm???
True, but each time it has been broken by just 1 touchdown. LT has already broken it by 1 TD with 3 games left to go, and in this span he could easily score between 8 and 11 more touchdowns, and thus completely ruin any chance of anyone else breaking the record anytime soon.