"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

lacking excitement

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
So the girl who I have been dating for a little over a year now (thanks to this site) tells me yesterday that our relationship is sometimes lacking excitement. I don't get it, I bought a motorcycle and take her ripping around on that, I take her wakeboarding almost every weekend this summer (and gas isn't cheap to drive or tow the boat), camping, partying, we go to nice places, and their is plenty of drama (which I hate, but it seems to follow girls, which we all know they feed off of, even if they deny it). Personally I think im un-predictable (always something new whether its piercings, tattoos, starting new hobbies, fights, etc.)

Im always a challange, and don't give in when she requests things, b*tches, or anything like that; and she is always wanting to change me (start saving better, plan for the future, quit partying, go to court, comb your hair like this, wear this, etc.) which I never let happen (just to push her buttons, and hey, if she doesn't like how i am, the door is open).

I act pretty confident around her and always with other girls when im with her (always cracking jokes and talking with girls wherever I go, try and keep her jealous and yearning for my attention). In the year or so we have been going out, I have probably called her 5 times, and she calls every day, and am always busy and try to save conversations for in person.

In the sack im extremely sure she is satisfied, I even hear it from her friends whenever sex comes up about what she says about me in the sack to her friends; and what she tells me. She always cums before me :eek:.

There has been hella drama surrounding us for the past 2 weeks, and I know she has been feeding off it, and I always have something exciting to do.

Basically, I told her "have you seen what *insert roomates name* and his girl do? she watches him play video games, or they go to dinner. We are always doing something fun or exciting, if you think there is some one more exciting, then go find him". She says "ok", and i don't know if she was joking or what, but does anyone have any pointers on keeping the drama and excitement up? Cuz we all know boredom is the number one killer of attraction.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Sounds like you're playing your cards right and she just can't be satisfied. Next time she complains I'd tell her she needs to stop or you'll find someone who can appreciate your level of quality.

I know I'm not you, but I'd throw that bytch out the door and reap the benefits of your player skills. You're probably too emotional at that point though.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
f*ck her girlfriends, that should give her some excitement
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
f*ck her girlfriends, that should give her some excitement
I leave that up to my buddies, damn, she has a few friends that are SLUTS. hahaa. No, she is always accusing me of sleeping around (which I have never done), like, "where are those scratches from? whats on your neck? I have never scratched your butt like that during sex." even though all the marks are from her. I just don't get it, maybe my level of thirlls is more adrenaline based and hers are emotional?
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
ask her which exciting activities are missing from your relationship. If she comes up with nothing, ask her what exciting activities she would like to partake in. If she draws a blank, just reply that it is hard to come up with exciting activities all the time when one of the two partners is as dumb as a doornail.

Tell her it is not your job to entertain her like some circus clown.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
player supreme would tell you that you're fvcking up.


I would say dump this ungrateful bytch...who the hell does she think she is anyways? You obviously like her and put in a lot of effort...yet still the 'bored' tip?


is she really worth writing this post? What about what your worth?
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
ask her what exciting would be ..
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by b's nuts
I leave that up to my buddies, damn, she has a few friends that are SLUTS. hahaa. No, she is always accusing me of sleeping around (which I have never done), like, "where are those scratches from? whats on your neck? I have never scratched your butt like that during sex." even though all the marks are from her. I just don't get it, maybe my level of thirlls is more adrenaline based and hers are emotional?
ohhh, and make sure you're currently not getting played either...those tricky ladies! Accuse YOU when they're the ones doing somethign wrong!
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by jbbrain
ohhh, and make sure you're currently not getting played either...those tricky ladies! Accuse YOU when they're the ones doing somethign wrong!
im pretty sure on this one, but i never let my guard down, cuz once you slip thats when it ya can get hurt. im not to worried about this aspect, but i guess ya never know. I called her on all this sh*t yesterday, and said "so what are all of your exciting plans that you have since im obviously so dull." she didn't really have a response just asked why i have to be such an ass hole all of the time, and proceeded to climb on top of me. eh, what are you gonna do huh?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top