"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Lack of Opportunities = Frustration!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Is it just me or that I feel cursed sometimes?

I just don't find the opportunities to meet and date the kind of HB's i want. I always meet fvcked up ones!

I have all the skills, and I am ready to go, but the opportunity never presents itself. I feel I have been sitting on a dry patch for a long time.
Whats the point of readying yourself for the cause when the event just does not come!

In fact I find that the more ready your are the more you wait for the opportunity the less likely it will come.

So far the decent HB's i have met have happened when I least suspected it .

Do you DJ's actively get out there and make opportunities to find cool HB's, or do you all support a more layed back attitude
?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Surely other DJ's feel the same!?!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
In the middle of difficulty lies an opportunity... Einstein

Surely dude you must be around women you are attracted to sometime in your life... well next time you see a hottie... there's ur fvcking opportunity, now if you find all sorts of reasons why you should not come up and game her... then use those same reasons reasons to justify jerking off cuz that's the choice you made.

Sh!t man... next time you go anywhere outside your cyber existence you'll see plenty of chicks... don't cry here and say how much it sucks to wait for a opportunity :rolleyes:

I hope no other DJs feel the same cuz then they are AFCs
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That's like saying, "I should stop practicing CPR because no one around me ever has a heart attack!" Or "I should stop practicing martial arts because I never seem to get into a fight!"

It doesn't happen that often, but you practice on what you can get and enjoy fooling around so when the REAL thing comes around, your response is automatic and you know what to do to make the most of the situation.

So stop yer b!tchin. ;)
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Do like live in the isolated wilderness???? If you had ALL THE SKILLs you talked about, you'd be approaching whereever you saw an attractive girl...

So you are either

1.) incredibly narcissistic (not likely as you are humble enough to come here)

2.) Or you refine yourself to only extending yourself in CERTAIN situations (ie clubs/bars...places you feel comfortable approaching)


Extend yourself, and the places you make approaches....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by DankNuggs
2.) Or you refine yourself to only extending yourself in CERTAIN situations (ie clubs/bars...places you feel comfortable approaching)
I'm with Nuggs on this one. Although opportunities occur at 'random', your job is to raise the chances as high as possible. Expand your circle of friends, try new hobbies, throw your own party, do some volunteer work, improve your social skills, etc.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a British knight was required to be 'at home' in any kind of social situation, from hanging around with the working classes to mixing with nobility. Maybe you should become a knight? Girls would love that... ;)
 

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Milledgeville, GA
I think too many guys either assume that girls will spontaneously come up and meet them or just assume that you can only meet girls at bars, clubs etc. This is just not true.

My advice to you is to ALWAYS be in a DJ mindset. In fact, you shouldn't be able to turn your DJ mindset on and off, it should be ingrained in your personality. That way, meeting a girl when you least expect it should have no impact on you. In fact, you should be trying to meet girls when THEY least expect it. Hit them while they're vulnerable. Don't bother with clubs or parties when they have their defenses up. Libraries and grocery stores are great places to pick up chicks. See, a hot chick in a long line at Wal-Mart? Perfect opportunity.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by A.J. Stanson
My advice to you is to ALWAYS be in a DJ mindset. In fact, you shouldn't be able to turn your DJ mindset on and off, it should be ingrained in your personality. That way, meeting a girl when you least expect it should have no impact on you. In fact, you should be trying to meet girls when THEY least expect it. Hit them while they're vulnerable. Don't bother with clubs or parties when they have their defenses up. Libraries and grocery stores are great places to pick up chicks. See, a hot chick in a long line at Wal-Mart? Perfect opportunity.
That is very true... It does in the end come down to laziness..
if i see a chick in the library I sometimes just cldn't be bothered!
I should be approaching more.... I am bringing about my own demise..
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
make this lack of oppertunity AS OPPURTUNNITY

by this i mean DO SOMETTHING ELSE

work out - perfect your skills

this way when i chick does come along your even more transformed, and even more ready

quit focusing on chicks so much because their nit even there like you said...
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
There are HB's all over the place! You can't hit a homerun if you dont stand in the batters box.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top