Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of eye contact....my gut letting me down for the first time

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your experience with women not looking into the eyes ? Is it almost always lack of interest ?

I'm getting mixed reactions from a certain woman.while i do like her it is not oneitis.
what's bothering me is my gut is saying she does like me yet everything else points the other way.she even ignored my text asking her for a drink, yet when she saw me after that she was hot and cold...giggling , nervous....

Oh she is a waitres i see maybe once or twice a month.

My gut has always been right so far that's why i'm getting annoyed this time...i guess i just hate it that my gut let me down this time

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your experience with women not looking into the eyes ? Is it almost always lack of interest ?

I'm getting mixed reactions from a certain woman.while i do like her it is not oneitis.
what's bothering me is my gut is saying she does like me yet everything else points the other way.she even ignored my text asking her for a drink, yet when she saw me after that she was hot and cold...giggling , nervous....

Oh she is a waitres i see maybe once or twice a month.

My gut has always been right so far that's why i'm getting annoyed this time...i guess i just hate it that my gut let me down this time
The only way to find out is to make a move.

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to find out is to make a move.
That's what i did by invating her for a drink..i really dont want to ask twice, it'just my ego i guess by not inviting her twice

Most important thing for me is my gut feeling being correct about her attraction towards me.mybe if i keep telling myself that she already has a boyfriend or a potential boyfriend lined up so that's the reason for her weird behavoir

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important thing for me is my gut feeling being correct about her attraction towards me.mybe if i keep telling myself that she already has a boyfriend or a potential boyfriend lined up so that's the reason for her weird behavoir
Ive had the hottest women in the world, eye**** me for 5 seconds, and ive had ugly munters look away in disgust, none of it makes any sense, and women are well trained.

shoot your shot, no more than twice.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what i did by invating her for a drink..i really dont want to ask twice, it'just my ego i guess by not inviting her twice

Right. And when you made a move what did she do? She ignored you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it's not the fact that she avoids eye contact but the reason she avoids eye contact that you need to consider.

You sent her a message asking her out and her response was....(drum roll).... to completely ignore your message. Now, when you turn up at her workplace she avoids eye contact.

She knows that she totally blew you off and is probably hoping that you won't confront her about it or insist. I'd put this one down as "not interested."

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it's not the fact that she avoids eye contact but the reason she avoids eye contact that you need to consider.

You sent her a message asking her out and her response was....(drum roll).... to completely ignore your message. Now, when you turn up at her workplace she avoids eye contact.

She knows that she totally blew you off and is probably hoping that you won't confront her about it or insist. I'd put this one down as "not interested."
I asked her out in may or june...since then there were times when she came to me to talk and there were times when she quickly goes away and not even look me in the eyes.i've never confronted her.

When she does look me in the eyes i see a smile and how her eyes light up... it just doesnt make sense.

3 weeks ago for example she came to talk a little and i saw her pupils dilate , smiling and being nervous.i didnt start a conversation.now a few days ago it was the opposite.she didnt look me in the eyes once and even when i made a joke about somethnig she said at the other table she started giggling and explaining what happened while slowly walking away.

I dont know man , i've had mixed signals before but i could figure it out the reason. This time i can't and i'm just hoping my gut feeling didnt let me down...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt see the part about already asking her out, in that case never ask her out again. this is just giving her the non sexual attention she craves, whils she gives you NOTHING

she missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks ago for example she came to talk a little and i saw her pupils dilate , smiling and being nervous.i didnt start a conversation.now a few days ago it was the opposite.she didnt look me in the eyes once and even when i made a joke about somethnig she said at the other table she started giggling and explaining what happened while slowly walking away.
shes leading you on like all the other mega simps she knows, she presumes your exactly the same.

most men are dumped by their g/f, and take her for a meal to make up, or on holiday. make sense? submitting to someone whos dumped you. Men are pathetic.

Stay cool and friendly but dont mention it again, and dont flirt with her, or try and get payback....

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes leading you on like all the other mega simps she knows, she presumes your exactly the same.

most men are dumped by their g/f, and take her for a meal to make up, or on holiday. make sense? submitting to someone whos dumped you. Men are pathetic.

Stay cool and friendly but dont mention it again, and dont flirt with her, or try and get payback....
I didnt see the part about already asking her out, in that case never ask her out again. this is just giving her the non sexual attention she craves, whils she gives you NOTHING

she missed the opportunity of a lifetime.
Yeah thanks
She doesnt look like attention ***** tho. Mostly she doesnt chat with costumers...she's more serious like she doesnt want to get hit on.she's probably sick of getting hit on. With me sometimes she does want a quick chat and her eyes and nervousnes look like she is a bit attracted.
But like you said i can't ask her out twice , my pride won't let me.

Maybe i'll do an experiment and be colder and indifferent from now on. I'm usually joking and like to banter....i'll see the reaction and maybe i'll learn something

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks
She doesnt look like attention ***** tho. Mostly she doesnt chat with costumers...she's more serious like she doesnt want to get hit on.she's probably sick of getting hit on. With me sometimes she does want a quick chat and her eyes and nervousnes look like she is a bit attracted.
But like you said i can't ask her out twice , my pride won't let me.

Maybe i'll do an experiment and be colder and indifferent from now on. I'm usually joking and like to banter....i'll see the reaction and maybe i'll learn something
I do not mean this funny, but I need to serve you some medicine cold,

you are way to invested in this woman, she has given you nothing yet renting your mind for free.

you cannot negotiate desire

all women crave non sexual attention, they are experts at getting their currency. and the man is left with his mind in a spin.

until your penis is in her V, anything she does is a scam

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not seeing any mixed signals. If she's a waitress she's paid to be friendly to you. Nothing that happens during an interaction with a waitress, stripper, etc should be immediately construed as genuine. They are working for tips. The fact she ignored your invite and won't even look you in the eyes should tell you all you need to know. Stop trying to interpret her pupils and pay attention to the giant red stop sign the rest of her behaviors are telling you.

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys :up:

It's not that i'm too invested in her i'm more annoyed about my gut feeling being potentialy wrong. I have always relied on it and trusted it.

Dammit

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
My “gut” has been wrong quite a few times.

It’s a guide worth listening to, but know that it’s not 100%.
I guess i'll have to accept and find a way to convince myself that my instincts were wrong and stop looking for reasons why she rejected me or for mixed signals (boyfriend or a potential boyfriend or whatever )....

I've relied on my instintcs my whole life ( army , judo , reading people ...) so i've got to take this one on the chin