Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lack of a decent wing is ruining my game :(

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friends are great guys but chumps/low value males nonetheless.
Whenever i go out with them, they get stupidly drunk so that they can even consider trying it on with a girl, leaving me all alone in being tipsy enough to be a little more open maybe. Im the only one willing to go up to some girls and have a conversation.

girls hardly ever hang around alone, and we all know that if i go alone up to 2 or more women, im facing a losing battle regardless of my game level.

i just want a decent wing who i can be great buddies with and can work on some chicks with.

do you have a wing..are good ones rare and if you have one have you introduced him to sosuave?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good wing's are hard to find. Currently I don't have one.

I have a good friend that is a great wing but lives far away we only manage to get together once a year. The whole approach game is a lot more fun and interesting with a wing.
With a wing it helps me not really care about what happens with the target I'm just chalking up funny memories with a good friend or other times competing.

I have three roommates and they don't really match up they just dare each other to talk to a girl or drive by and yell at her pointlessly.

A good wing should provide some motivation other then your end result with the chick

and to answer your ? I've only introduced one friend to SS and he never post or comes to the site and we rarely go prowling together

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really had a wing, and you don't need one in order to seduce women. I've been successful all by my lonesome, and I can't really imagine the addition of a wing to my game.

Lately it seems damn near every night I go out, I manage to attract some woman, and I don't even have to approach them. They approach me. In this case (at least in my opinion) a wing is just deadweight that I have to drag along.

There's only one other guy I would even consider using as a wing, but I wouldn't even be using him. When we go out together, we ALWAYS get women approaching us. The only time technique comes into play is when we're interacting one-on-one with the woman. There's absolutely no "shared game" between the two of us.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good wings are very hard to find. It's best to go solo. If you want wings, chicks are MUCH better. You'll find that sometimes, dudes are going to be more of an obstacle than a help; sometimes they'll be trying to get on the same chick you're working.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a wing. I like to do things on my own whenever I can.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:
my friends are great guys but chumps/low value males nonetheless.
Whenever i go out with them, they get stupidly drunk so that they can even consider trying it on with a girl, leaving me all alone in being tipsy enough to be a little more open maybe. Im the only one willing to go up to some girls and have a conversation.

girls hardly ever hang around alone, and we all know that if i go alone up to 2 or more women, im facing a losing battle regardless of my game level.

i just want a decent wing who i can be great buddies with and can work on some chicks with.

do you have a wing..are good ones rare and if you have one have you introduced him to sosuave?
Dude I sooo can relate

I have a couple buddies like that, and one thing I learned is not to bring them out with me to the field. I've met a couple cool dudes off here and I also have a couple buddies before here who know the game without being on this site.

I have gone out on the field solo many a time, to a point where I can do social proof with ease, I usually end up meeting people later on who are cool anyway

what I've done is gone out by myself many a time, it can get lonely but thats how you build your confidence not relying on anyone but yourself!!!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a wing at all in probably over a year. Approach them alone, I do it all the time and it's actually easier than trying to manage a wing. Wing's actually get in the way as much as they help. It's good to have guy friends and all and chat about women, but I'd rather approach alone anyday than have some other guy to pin my excuses on.

Reaction score
1. This is why I teach guys to grow some nuts and hunt alone. So that if their boyfriends are not around to hold their balls they will have enough nut juice to step into a club like a man and hunt.

2. This is also why I tell guys to BECOME not pretend to be a player. So that every where you go you are a player not just at a special club.

3. You bring the party with you. If it's dead then your the one who livens things up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Not sure I'd agree with that. I've found women to me more c0ckblockers than anything. I've only found other women useful for social proof.

If the chick is cool she will help your game, trust me!
I went out with a friend once, we were vibing and chicks were checking me out left and right, hell even approaching asking if she was my girlfriend, (they open me up), it didn't hurt that she was beatiful either, she wasn't CBing or nothing, but because her and I had such a great time, people noticed.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used a Chick as a wing and it can have mixed results. I've had the girl get jealous and and ****block me.

I took my roommate out last night to be his wing since his g/f just dumped him. He got sloppy drunk, but I still managed to help him hold on to a girl for awhile.

I made my rounds opening two chicks I didn't know and then two others I do know myself.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never thought of a wing as someone to up your game, just someone to hang out with whilst approaching/being approached.

If you're really into it you'll do better alone.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think wings are very useful when approaching women. You can use them in many ways.

1.First off if your not talking to women at that moment you can have someone to talk to (I think crucial at the beginning of the night). You don't want to be a creepy guy standing around by himself.

2. Most girls travel in packs and your wing can occupy the chicks your not interested and distract them long enough to do you business.

3. Just because you have a wing that doesn't mean he has to approach with you he can man an area while you go alone.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Not sure I'd agree with that. I've found women to me more c0ckblockers than anything. I've only found other women useful for social proof.
I suppose that was too much of a blanket statement. Not all chicks are good wings especially if they're going to get jealous. However, if you are purely platonic with a girl and the girl doesn't have an interest in you, she can be a great wing. You can at least be certain she isn't going to try and hunt your same targets unless she's bi.

(Faithful) married chicks can be good wings. So can chicks you've tried to get with but have turned you down because you genuinely are not what they're looking for in a guy.