Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

L.I.T. she is getting worse man...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad:

I'm trying to mend things with that AW(the one who had the abortion) as we have a lot of the same friends and a close friend asked me to do for it her, the thing is it bothers me because I am seeing someone now and she knows about this and I have already had heard her say things about me, she attacks me in message forums and sent me this Private Message ...again she threatens me with violence and lies about messaging some dude that I NEVER have before.

youre a **** for several different reasons J. One of them being LOL at 'pretending to log out' of K's account, hes my mate he thinks its 'really cool' to have heapsa posts and asked me to pretty much get as many as i could for him to get the psot count up how the **** is that bragging about my sex life i dont have one - i cant have one ya ****in idiot i told u aint noone goin near there for some while! and i wasnt obliged to tell you **** the only reason i told Joe was coz when i was in AK i was sick and had to miss the 2nd day of the summit AND turn down a ticket to a party he got for me, and i wanted him to know that A) i was ok coz he was worried and B) the reason i didnt go wasnt because i was ditching him, it was coz i genuinely felt ill. and **** u man always brag about my sex life???? when the **** did i brag about my sex life! when m told me one of my mates said i had a rep fr being a slut i thought she was twisting your words but i guess you thought u knew me well enough to say that **** about me ya ****in ******* if ya knew me properly youd know i dont have a rep for anything except being a smartass and falling over **** occaisionally, I'm a ho ? man i stayed a virgin till i was nearly 18 when i found the right person even tho all my mates had been ****ing round since they were like 14, and I have a REP for being a SLUT??

how dare you?? i cant believe the nerve of you, and THAT is the reason you deserve to get your teeth kicked in, at least you woudlnt be able to talk so much **** anymore . PS who the **** are u to pm k asking him to explain himself? get over YOU j, harden the **** up and dont you ever ever ever talk to me again because im telling you now i seriously dont think id be able to control myself.

needless to say I need advice here, I'm worried she is going to try and cause **** with me and my new girl...what is her problem i mean really?

:confused:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME TOUGH LOVE

dude i just need to give up replying to you

you ignore everything i tell you

you always have

you want to learn the hard way ?

getting beaten up by some thug and having 2 weeks in hospital to think for every waking moment "why didn't i listen to LIT"

why ask me when you don't heed what i say ?

this is the last thread i will reply on

don't PM me anymore either

Jaun_Don
I'm trying to mend things with that AW(the one who had the abortion)

against the advice of everyone on sosuave you continue contact with a dangerous and crazy woman who threatens to have you beaten

you are trying to mend things now let me teach you something about killers

in jail i saw the same thing

when you try and "mend" things and sort problems out to avoid drama

while we might associate that with diplomacy and see it as an good thing

ANIMALS people who are f*cked up in the head have little in the way of thinking.

animlas are cunning and fast and hungry. they look for WEAKNESS. THEY SMELL FEAR.

now when they kidnap,kill,torture,beat a victim the last thing they hear is cries of PARLEY

so when you tell this h0 after all this drama you want to be cool

she takes it as a sign of weakness and ATTACKS

it is the natural reaction of an animal

they can sense it ( weakness and fear )

your actions show you are afraid

what would LIT do ?

i would have cut her off way back 2 threads ago ? 3 threads ago ?

and as i posted 3 threads ago ? told her friends to f*ck off

i even told you the bear story

dude i have never told anyone the bear story

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88926

YOU ARE SPECIAL :)

lol but seriously did you f*cking listen ?

NO

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88771

on every f*cking thread i tell you the same thing

you don't need me to tell you

you know what i am going to say

ACT LIKE A MAN

Jaun_Don
as we have a lot of the same friends

you pu$$y letting people push you around

Jaun_Don
and a close friend asked me to do for it her

damn you letting ANOTHER b*tch stand over you

when you going to look down while you are in the shower and realise you have BALLS ?

you just let these weak f*cks stand over you

that makes you a weaker f*ck

click on the links and READ your 2 other threads on this one h0

i told you what your friends would do

i told you what would happen

PROPHETIC

so what is your excuse to bow down at the feet of your enemies ?

you had a prophesy you knew the future

i showed you the way to go and said walk you in it

Jaun_Don
thing is it bothers me because I am seeing someone now and she knows about this and I have already had heard her say things about me

how many potential girlfirends you gotta lose over wh0res who wreak havoc ?

didn't K cost you enough ?

wake the f*ck up !

Jaun_Don
she attacks me in message forums and sent me this Private Message

everyone told you to cut off contact

Jaun_Don
what is her problem i mean really?

animals are animals

the problem is YOU

you keep doing the same thing

which GIVES YOU THE SAME RESULTS

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88926

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88771

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87681

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80656

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81744

start with the top 2 links on this post. read what you wrote. read my replies. ask yourself what the f*ck is your problem lol

then click on these bottom 3 links. read what you wrote. read my replies.

SEE THE DESTRUCTIVE PATTERN YOU CREATE

recognise you have a serious problem and take posisitve steps to reverse it

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan,

LIT is correct. you're a sucker for punishment.

the only reason i can even imagine why any guy would put up with this sh*t woudl be if he wanted to desperately bang this chic.

so i gotta figure, deep down inside you desperately want to bang her.

because if you didn't, you'd have taken LITs advice by now and thrown her out with the trash.

J

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I AGREE with everthing that was said but too me, it's not about being weak...it's about respecting my close friends wishes...before all of this happened we all hung out a lot and this rift between me and her has caused a lot of tenison between about 5 of us...it's not cool and I NEVER said sorry to her.

I don't care if i never speak to this ***** again but i want things to be civil between us for the groups sake, we all go out to the same places and see each other a lot.

As for the new girl, dude i got this lovely creature all by text flirting, e-mails and the first time we got down she was so excited and she digs me a lot, in fact she told me 3 times that she liked me a lot sends me dirty txt messages during the day and told me that she has got the feeling back ..wahooo and she knows about this crazy girl and said she doesn't care.

So yeah I appreciate everything that was said and I really do think I have learnt from you and these boards...I am seeing this girl and it feels incredible....

peace

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun_Don you need to grow up.

Everytime you act like a child things end up blowing in your face. If you act like a man and take control of the situation things won't turn out so bad.

Exhibit A
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80656

In that situation, if you didn't bang on the door and act like a child you would still have two friends. Now you have two enemies.
Your reaction was bad, you could have handle it alot better. The girl in question was your friend whom you develped oneitis. She never done anything bad up to this point. It was your fault.

Exhibit B
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
But oh my god look at this message she sent me after I told her I can't have contact with her anymore because I don't see the point in being "friends" with girls I am attracted too...
Now instead of being a mature about it, you made another one of your friend's an enemy. The whole "I can't have contact with you anymore because I don't see the point in being "friends" with girls I am attracted too" WAS DUMB!! You should have said NOTHING!! why p1ss her off because she didn't want to be "more"? This thing you created with her was your doing and now you want to pull the plug with insults??

You should have recognised the errors of your ways and instead of getting p1ssed and p1ss her off, you could have done things differently. You could have told her when she would call that you were too busy to see her or only see her with your group but you choose to tell her the TRUTH TO HER FACE! of coarse she is not going to take it well (and when you got a mental case on your hands it is much much worse, you got some luck there Juan_Don)

Exhibit C - This thread.
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
I AGREE with everthing that was said but too me, it's not about being weak...it's about respecting my close friends wishes...before all of this happened we all hung out a lot and this rift between me and her has caused a lot of tenison between about 5 of us...it's not cool and I NEVER said sorry to her.

I don't care if i never speak to this ***** again but i want things to be civil between us for the groups sake, we all go out to the same places and see each other a lot.
How its going to end Jaun_Don??? She has already poisioned the group and they are against you. They are taking her side. Fvck your friends wishes!! they are doing what is best for the group and not what is best for you, and right now what is best for you is getting away from this chick!

Ever hear the expression " You made your bed and now you going to lie in it" There is no turning back at what you have done. You got to let go of this group!! Who is in charge of your life, you or the group??? If that means you have to lose every friend in that group so be it! If they have to split and choose between friends so be it!! if nobody wants to be your friend then you would know that this whole "group" thing was B.S and nobody there was your real friend!. GO FIND SOME REAL FRIENDS! BE A MAN MAKE TOUGH AND SMART DECISIONS AND STICK BY THEM.

DjDamage

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JD, let me start by saying that I do not want to come down on you too harshly. We all go through our own personal shytty situations which we look back on after time has healed the wounds and we think "WTF was I thinking?" I hope you can look back at this one day with the same indifferent but honest self-appraisal.

I have followed this Seduction Train Wreck since you first started heaping it on on us and each chapter in your pathetic saga leaves me more amazed than the previous. :rolleyes:

Dude, you must be one miserable, self-delusional sucker. You need to put as much distance, physical and emotional, between this circus and yourself as you possibly can, and quickly. I will say though, that your sequel-type posts regarding this matter make help me getter over my own pathetic problems also :D They say there is always someone out there worse off, and it's so true.

I hope this new chick sitch works out for you but don't hang on to her for the sake of desperation if she starts making you feel bad.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you are doing great with that girl

i read your posts about hooking up with her

i am glad you finally found a sane woman to be happy with

but her aside for a moment

your post is about the girl who is causing you trouble

Juan_Don
it's not about being weak...it's about respecting my close friends wishes

i want you to be honest for a moment

respecting a friends wishes above what needs to be done for your safety

for the safety of your NEW RELATIONSHIP

for the success of your NEW RELATIONSHIP

with a wonderful girl

you are putting your personal saftey. your happiness with your new woman. your new womans happiness

all on the line

to "respect" the wishes of some f*cking dumb b*tch that you are calling a friend ?

if she was your friend she would tell you to keep away from that crazy woman

i have never met you and i am honest enough to say in YOUR BEST INTEREST keep away and protect yourself and your future

so come back to REALITY

why are you allowing yourself to be slaves to the wishes of these fickle women

friends and foes alike

you place thier interests above your own

you are foolish and fail to see your friend is selling you down the river

you do not understand women

you fail to see that men and women have trouble being friends
it only works one in a 100

the other 99 times the woman has an agenda

your friends agenda can be something so trival as scoring social points for making two people be "buddies" again

yes b*tches can be so f*cked up to sell your life for a few social points

Jaun_Don
before all of this happened we all hung out a lot and this rift between me and her has caused a lot of tenison between about 5 of us

this rift ?

this crazy b*tch is threatening your life

5 of us ?

let them all burn. misery loves company.

let them all sit around and talk about their abortions

i think you should get some new friends

you boasted to me about all the male friends you have

but all see is you acting AFC hanging with b*tches all the time

dump these 5 on the side of the road and find more friends ( male )

Juan_Don
it's not cool and I NEVER said sorry to her.

hahahaha....

YES YOU DID !

your actions said sorry

YOU COMPROMISED you backed down from taking THE RIGHT ACTION

you were disrepected and framed and you bowed down

YOU SAID SORRY ALRIGHT

all the women see it and glow with pride at their ability to manipulate you

ANOTHER OPERATION SUCCESSFUL THEY GLOAT

another man castrated had his balls removed and can't act like a man

Juan_Don
I don't care if i never speak to this ***** again but i want things to be civil between us for the groups sake

again you give me this dribble

you justify acting like a b*tch

f*ck the group !

you are in the right. either the group sides with right (you) or these people are not the sort of people you want to hang around

THEY WILL BETRAY YOU

get some new friends that actually care about you and your best interests

a real group of friends would EXPEL the crazy h0 from the group because she is trouble and hurting other members of the group just because she thinks she can

Juan_Don
As for the new girl, dude i got this lovely creature all by text flirting, e-mails and the first time we got down she was so excited and she digs me a lot, in fact she told me 3 times that she liked me a lot sends me dirty txt messages during the day and told me that she has got the feeling back ..wahooo and she knows about this crazy girl and said she doesn't care.

i am very happy for you :)

f*ck it i am proud of you :D

and thats cool that she don't care but let me school you. she just hears your story and she is cool right.

remember what K did to you ?

how cool will your woman be when the crazy b*tch confronts her when you are not around and starts yelling ?

threatens her ?

tells her you cheated on her etc etc etc ?

now you may say my woman loves me and she would never believe it or do that or blah blah

under pressure i have seen the biggest and scariest looking bikers in jail for murder back down

people under pressure often fold

especially when you catch them by surprise

------------------------------------------

I know why you want to talk about this with me

I know why you justify your decision to do what is wrong

inside you there is a small voice and it is getting louder

with each woman who uses and abuses you it's voice grows

your mind is becoming aware of the truth

you are still inside The Matrix but you are starting to ask questions

and the voice told you not to accept people treating you like this

the voice said to tell them all to go to hell

the voice is the one who got you the new woman who cares about you

the voice is upset that when it came time to step up

you stepped down and went back to your old habits

the voice is why you are posting here

it is trying to tell you to be a man

but fear and social pressure are still too strong in your veins

so it sent you here to post and argue your actions with me

so i guess i am saying i am not angry and annoyed anymore

i see why you posted. you are fighting WITHIN YOURSELF

you are struggling to stop the voice from taking over

you are used to the old ways and are scared

let go. that voice is the real you. the you that has never bowed down has never done wrong because you felt pressure to do so

that voice is the part of you that has never compromised

you know inside of you is so much power and so much potential

but you are afraid to release it. what would happen you wonder

fear grips you because you don't know the answer

fear of the unknown

what would happen if i acted out my instincts

what would happen if i told people who disrespected me to f*ck off

what would happen if i stopped having women as friends

what would happen if i stopped being nice to people for the sake of being nice to people

and only treated with respect those who treated me with respect

answer : YOU WOULD BE A MAN

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are quite incredible L.I.T and I really appreciate your comments and views...these friends are 2 couples I have known for years and we get on really well they wouldn't take sides and we talk about everything I trust these people a great deal because they have always looked out for me and vice versa...and I got confirmation today that I never called this crazy ***** a Ho it was some dude she banged this year...

You are so right about the voice...but I can't ditch my friends they mean a lot too me and are very genersous, know me like a book and we are very close...

On the good news front I am seeing my lovely new girl again tonight and she said she can't wait to wake up to me in the morning and...let's not go there...lol

**** this crazy ***** I was just trying to work why the **** she was so pissy at me, she seems to have made a lot of enemies lately...

oh well...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun_Don
these friends are 2 couples

wow now we start to see why the women come to you and say make up with her

you have alot to learn about women

they lie in bed at night and touch their man to make sure he is still in bed and not off with that crazy b*tch

they are her friend but they fear her stealing their men

women have ALOT more complex relationships with other women then men do with men

the levels and tricks and puzzles are incredible

the crazy b*tch is on a rampage

she may steal our men they murmur

we need to placate her

how do you placate a screaming baby ?

give them a dummy

the women think what dummy do we know ?

Juan_Don the baby is screaming for a dummy named Juan_Don

the women purpose to placate the screaming baby with Juan_Don their fear of her stealing their men motivates them

burns inside them gives them the rationalising ( false logic ) they need to overcome their responsiblity as Juan_Don's friend

your life becomes a tool to them

to use to stop a crazy good looking hot b*tch from $lutting it up with their men

they know all men need is an excuse

they know if the crazy good looking h0 is on the prowl their men are not safe

your life under these circumstance to a WOMAN IN A RELATIONSHIP means nothing

the ends justify the means

Jaun_Don
I have known for years and we get on really well they wouldn't take sides

i have an opinion

i take sides

i can see right from wrong

but it's cool because most people are like them. cowards afraid to say what they really think.

Jaun_Don
I trust these people a great deal because they have always looked out for me and vice versa

yes ok they are good friends.

i have friends who are in LTR as well. i get along with their girlfriends too.

BUT I AM A SINGLE MAN *see threat*

their women secretly FEAR ME

fear i will lead their men astray

but LIT i have bled for these people ?

and ?

WOMEN ARE WOMEN ARE WOMEN

this $hit don't change

women in a long term relationship NATURALLY secretly have suspicion of their mans single friends

WHY ?

because YOU ARE FREE

and if you talk about how wonderful it is to be free

you might give her slave an idea

so say it with me now

SECRETLY WOMEN IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS FEAR THEIR MANS SINGLE FRIEND BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID THE SINGLE MAN MAY LEAD THE MARRIED MAN ASTRAY

comprendo amigo ?

now lets look at the multiplier

they have some hot crazy b*tch that sleeps with anything that moves

THAT IS A SERIOUS THREAT

kill 2 birds with one stone by getting you two back together as friends AFC/slave master or LTR

whatever just keep you both busy

YOU ARE BEING SOLD OUT DONT BE FOOLED

Jaun_Don
and I got confirmation today that I never called this crazy ***** a Ho it was some dude she banged this year...

you were finally cleared of the charges ?

haha this trick is so obvious. they are getting you to mentally FRAME yourself as the agressor and person in the wrong.

but anyways...

Jaun_Don
I can't ditch my friends they mean a lot too me and are very genersous, know me like a book and we are very close

look kid i will be real with you

your dad said you can't have a pitbull because it will grow up to bite you unless you kick the crap out of it so it knows it's place with you as it's master

you wanna keep the pitbull ? fine

but be AWARE of it's nature ( the nature and pre-disposition of the females in the relationships to work against you SECRETLY *not that you would suspect or notice anyway lol* )

keep the pitbull BUT ON YOUR TERMS

make these people get with YOUR program

JD : "hey whats up with all this $hit you saying to me ? "
JD : "you know this woman is a h0 and sleeps around"
JD : "you know she is lying"
JD : "i have alwas been there for you guys when you needed me"
JD : "why the f*ck can't you show me some support instead of asking me to compromise with this b*tch when she is in the wrong?"

really there is no point to confronting them because we know that the problem is really the women fear the crazy b*tch and are scared she will steal their men

but i would confront the men

DEFINE THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR FRIENDSHIPS

YOU make the rules and set standards

Jaun_Don
I was just trying to work why the **** she was so pissy at me, she seems to have made a lot of enemies lately...

i already told you why it on one of the other threads "unmasking the wh0re"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
SECRETLY WOMEN IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS FEAR THEIR MANS SINGLE FRIEND BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID THE SINGLE MAN MAY LEAD THE MARRIED MAN ASTRAY.
There is a funny chapter about that in a book called "Bootleg" by Damon Wayans (comedian). Here it is:

IF YOUR WIFE DON'T LIKE YOUR FRIENDS, WATCH OUT.

Women have enormous power over men. Including whether or not you should keep a friend. Thing is, they'll achieve this without actually telling you to drop him. My wife is a master of this.

Wife: Where are you going?

Me: Just going to meet up with Preach at the bar.

Wife: You're gonna hang out with him?

Me: Well, yeah, that's my boy. We grew up together. Why?

Wife: He gives me the creeps.

Me: What do you mean the creeps?

Wife: I don't know. Its something about the way he looks at me, makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Me: Uncomfortable like how?

Wife: No, that's your friend. I'm sorry I even said anything. You go on and be with him. I don't want to come between y'all.

When I finally meet up with Preach I got an attitude. I sit down and stare at him for five minutes without saying a word. Preach can feel all the tension.

Preach: Hey, man, everything all right at home?

Me: Why are you so concerned about what's going on in my house?you trying to bang my wife?

Preach: Damon, what are you talking about? We've been friends for ten years!

Me: I know what you're up to, man. You're one of them creepy mother****as that be looking at his friend's wife behind his back. Get the hell away from me. And stay away from my wife before I kill you! You damn Creep!
Its funny cause its true. Women and manipulations.

DjDamage

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^awesome I really enjoy your replies that is why this posted was specifically aimed at you L.I.T....dude I have a hilarious update, I spoke to my friend T on the phone before and she told me she doesn't care if i mend things, were are friends and that's what it is important besides she said that niether of us was medning each other and actually baiting and digging at each other and I said yeah but why?...I don't see the point in it and T said to me...are you ****ing stupid or something?...I laughed and said I can be and Shut Up for saying that ****...then I said

well tell me why you asked then? and she said because she likes you idiot and is showing you that she is the boss...and I said really?

T said yes because she told me a while back, that she cares for you and she just wanted you to go about things differently and she isn't about you and the new girl.

I said that's not my problem and she should stop sending such aggressive messages....her reply

again...she wants to show you who the boss is...

So I said well she is an idiot then because I am with someone now and she lost out...she called me an ego tripper and we both laughed.

peace