Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

L.I.T could you please work this out for me?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she sent me these messages to a Private Message box of mine...basically I really do not get this ****ing girl?...is she jealous, does she care? and why the **** does she put a lot of things in capitals?

The only reason I ask is, is too be honest it's ****ing with my head a bit and I am tired of thinking of her.

It's not fair on my new girl you know...I appreciate your break downs so much bro

here we go...

I can't believe that YOU are the one who said you didn't want to be my friend anymore for the dumbest reason in the whole world, has there an apology by any chance? because i have heard more than one other friend how this wasn't your fault at all, you never did anything wrong. blah blah, ya know what i dont even have the energy i have so much @#%$ going on in my life i dont even know if i can handle and i KNOW u know how that feels, let alone this stuff, i just cant handle @#%$ man.

Now for this next one she saw a little comment i wrote about her and some dude on a forum (it was funny believe me)
------------------------------------------------
why do you assume (in some @#%$ up way) that hes my 'wild sex partner' so why say anymore about him? and for the record, when have i ever 'bragged' about my sex life to you? is that what im like whenever we all go out?? you don't and never ever ever will understand how much that hurts (my name) especially when youve just had an abortion to someone who u thought loved you.. and if i bragged about that dude you woulda known all about it but i didnt.

i have always been so so soo deadly straight up with you its like when your attempts finally didnt work THEN you decide, not at the very start when i said nothing could ever happen. and how am i supposed to feel now? this @#%$ is just @#%$ with my head .

i don't think you even know the depth of half of what youv'e said.. this is why i dont want to talk to you in person? because i was truly worried about what i might do to you, im calm now though, just sick and tired of everything especially drama like this i have enough drama.

------------------------------------------------

I am bewildered L.I.T.
its like when your attempts finally didnt work THEN ...

^say what?...all I told her was that she looked beautiful, I do not recall any other time I attempted to hit on her...she was the one that said YES everytime I asked her out...****ing AW's...I am so sick of them

lastly why does she care and why is she asking me how she is supposed to feel?
and how am i supposed to feel now? this @#%$ is just @#%$ with my head

Last edited:

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm

This girl is seriously fvcked in the head with some huge emotional baggage. Stay away.

Have'nt you been reading any of the stuff in the DJ bible? Read the kiss of death article?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L.I.T. Can you find some way to stop the dog from pooping in the living room? Also, we're out of orange juice. Thanks!

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT:

My fantasy basketball team isn't doing so great sir. Can you enchant some of my mediocre centers to have Tim Duncan/Shaq like skills???

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: uhm

Originally posted by Jamo
This girl is seriously fvcked in the head with some huge emotional baggage. Stay away.

?

that's what I was thinking...and oh I plan too...I just wanted to see L.I.T's views

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lit told you that he was no longer going to reply to your posts.

haha. so you may not get a reply.

J

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L.I.T is the new Dr Phil

Next up on Dr L.I.T

"HELP I sold my manhood! But my crackhor roomates still won't put out!"

AND

"Gay-rageous peacocking colours this season to put the pimp in "pimptastic"

Kaine

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
lit told you that he was no longer going to reply to your posts.

haha. so you may not get a reply.

J
No he said he would...I read the Kiss of Death and I agree with it 100%...I just want to know what the **** this girl wants from me that's all.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
L.I.T is the new Dr Phil

Next up on Dr L.I.T

"HELP I sold my manhood! But my crackhor roomates still won't put out!"

AND

"Gay-rageous peacocking colours this season to put the pimp in "pimptastic"

Kaine
lol...this has nothing to do with that ***** room mate though...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing some these days and just wanted to know what the **** this other girl wants...nothing more, nothing less...sorry that I pissed everyone off...it was never my intention.

peace

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan,

your problem is simple. you are ALWAYS tryign to figure out what some woman is thinking or doing.

WHO THE F*CK CARES WHAT SHES THINKING OR DOING.

figure out what you want and if she aint giving you wnat you want, NEXT.

the very definition of AFC is not being a man and doing things YOUR way.

you keep hoping that if you can figure these chics out, then you can modify your behavior to get them to really like you.

it should be the opposite way around. the chics should be modifying THEIR behavior so that you will like them.

notice how LIT hasn't responded? he's probably sick and tired of trying to get you to see this.

J