Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kouri Richins, who wrote children's book on grief after husband's death, now charged with his murder

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In the years before his death, Eric told his family he feared his wife was trying to kill him. There were two occasions when Eric became violently ill after having drinks or dinner with his wife.
In January 2022, she changed Eric's joint life insurance policy, which he shared with his business partner Cody Wright, so that she was the only beneficiary, a warrant states.

When the insurance company told the partners, who own the business C&E Stone Masonry, of the change, they were able to change it back.

After finding out that Richins had tried to change his life insurance policy, Eric changed the beneficiary of his will and his power of attorney to his sister without telling his wife because he was scared she might 'kill him for the money', a warrant states.
This stuff is just unbelievable o_O o_O

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Eric changed the beneficiary of his will and his power of attorney to his sister without telling his wife because he was scared she might 'kill him for the money'"

This didnt make sense to me. He should have told hif wife he changed his will so she wouldnt kill him. His gut was right but because the wife didnt know he changed the will, she killed him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a colleague a long while back who had lamented after his wife got him to load up on life insurance:
"I'm worth more to her dead than alive".
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: