"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Know Who You Are

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
School just started and i spent my first couple weeks like I usually do just observing who's who and what they do. The main thing I was doing was seeing which girls were getting the most attention and what type of guys were going for certain types of girls.

I'm from the city and moved to the suburbs my high school years to play sports. Most people see me as the bad boy type because I get into a lot of fights. They also see me as a jock because I play every sport (literally) and this year i'm the star of the Basketball team (i'm finally a senior). I've even heard some people say they think I'm the coolest kid in school. All the time guys would say "Man Monk gets all the b*tches in this school." But the reality was I wasn't getting any p*ssy at all. I had a girlfriend that didn't go to my school but thats about it. One day I realized what my problem was.

Last school year I was talking to maybe 5 or 6 girls from school. They all showed a little interest and I got real lucky with one of them. But I realized that they all were the same type of girl. Smart, goody, type girls who wouldn't really go for guys like me. They also were materialistic girls who liked boys with "deep pockets" and I don't have time for a job because of sports.

I always said I didn't want anything to do with a girl who I felt wanted to be with me because of my popularity. I also said I would never take advantage of these girls. Then I said to myself "WHY THE F*CK NOT." Man I had all these open legs right in front of me and I wasn't getting into any of them. So far I already got it in with two girls (one was a virgin) plus one more that doesn't go to my school.

Now some of you aren't going for that. Some of you are looking for a LTR. Here's the deal. Those girls who like you but you wouldn't want a LTR with are your key. Ever since I started messing with the girls I don't really like, the girls who are "wifey" material have been coming around. One of my friends overheard one girl (whom i've liked since 9th grade, i'm a senior now) saying to another that she is willing to f*ck to be with me because those are the type of girls i seem to like.

Basically my point is. Don't go for a cheerleader when you don't play sports. Don't go for a materialistic girl if u don't have a job. Don't go for a girl that likes rock when you listen to rap. Just know who you are and what type of girls like you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by FelonyMonk
Basically my point is. Don't go for a cheerleader when you don't play sports. Don't go for a materialistic girl if u don't have a job. Don't go for a girl that likes rock when you listen to rap. Just know who you are and what type of girls like you.
maybe this post fits to your situation but i dont think it applies to most

yea many HS girls are pretty shallow but it doesnt matter what they "want"

at my school at the cheer leader are narsty b/c all the girls play sports

but ive seen more ppl prove your statement wrong then right at least about cheerleaders

is it that easy to label a group of girls "materialistic", i think not.

it is so typical and even boring when you date and befriend ppl who are exactally like you.

i think that you have been or are being affected by some of these "types" of girls that are leading you to these ridiculous conclusions
 

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Think Deeper man.

You are making a post sound enlightening when in fact you are posting about minute things.

Let me try to give an analogy of how people are. For the sake of understanding, let me compare them to cars.

Down to the deepest layer of a being lies the "Self."

Think of this as the car frame.

Built all around the self are the different interests of a being.

Think of this as the suspension, engine, transmission of the car. It is what determines the "type" of car/person you are.

Then on top of those, there are characterists developed, accents, little quirks, etc.

Think of this as the car panels, seats, windows, sunroofs, etc.

When you look at a person with long hair and old clothes in sandals and hemp bracelets you think "oh, hes a hippy."

When you look at a car with tinted windows and chrome rims and racing stickers, you also judge it.


One might say, "dont buy a corvette unless you're a racer."

This is what you say. Dont go after cheerleaders unless your a jock.

Why not?

Deep down on the lowest levels all it is, is a girl. She is made from exactly the same types of things other girls are made from, she has almost exact desires.

Just like a corvette has a metal frame, it has an engine, it has a supension and although it is aerodynamic and extremely powerfull, there is nothing which would prevent me from being a 75yr old grandpa driving 20mi's per hour in the country.

So what if she participates in cheerleading.

That is not who she is. That is only the "fluff" you see.

IF you picked her up, and dropped her in the middle of the amazon, would she still be a "cheerleader?"

No, she would be the "Self" person. (New characterists would develop to fit the environment however.)


Take more time to really find out about the PERSON, not just what you see.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'm ridin Spinnaz then haha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top