knocked off some bimbo off her game

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to this girl that is UNDISPUTABLY the hottest girl in my school no kidding, and i just met her yesterday personally....

i was talking to her very indifferently and i told her that she was one fine piece of ass....she laughed and she said "im not one fine piece of ass"....and then i said " lets just be honest we all know you are, theres loosers drooling over you, but youre not excatly my type, if anything we can be friends".

when i said the last part she had a look in her face like "what the hell is wrong with this guy im everyones type, nobody just wants to be friends with me"

but she just laughed and said "oh so im not good enough for you?" i knew she was expecting for me to say something like "oh of course youre good, is just me thats a dumbass", but i told her "yea youre right on, i expect more. go ahead and keep putting words in my mouth seems like youre not just a piece of ass but you also have some common sense" she had the funniest face like wanting to laugh but also of pure shock.

another thing that was interesting was that i always keep a straight face when im talking to make them guess if im serious. so she gets frustrated and shes like "i cant tell if youre being serious or not!!" so that part of my game is right on.

anyways i got her phone # and she also gave me her aol sn without me asking for it.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good stuff man, keep it up.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedballs
Nice very nice, how could you say that to the hottest girl in school? That takes courage.
by not givin a **** and not treatin her as the hottest girl in school

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not the only one that thinks that, almost all of my friends are drooling over her....this girl could have sooo much potential in modeling if she was into that, shes got the perfect body and the prettiest face.... and theres also good news, she told me she just broke up with her bf

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've learned one of the essentials of high school girls.

If a girl in high school is extremely attractive and knows it, she'll love it if you insult her. Don't be brutal, just playful.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds interesting. Tell us what happens.

Personally, I wouldn't insult someone on the very thing they think makes them unique, but that's just me. Insult my appearance, my jokes, my whatever, but if you insult my intelligence, you are crossing the line. That's the part of my character I feel makes me different from everyone else. For the next guy it may be his skill at football, his public speaking ability, skill at speaking spanish, whatever.

Of course it could just be a guy thing...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man :] It's takes a hell of a lot of courage for any guy to go up and talk to the hottest girl in school, but I applaud how you approached her. Girls like that are soo used to getting showered with complements from the few that actually do approach them and talk to them. Nice job :)

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...i could learn a few things from you...if you could write an article on your mindset during this...more than just "i dont give a sh*t"...id sure as hell read it

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well done. To the poster who said that he doesn't put up with someone insulting the thing that makes him unique, I agree. If someone ever insulted MY one thing (I won't say what it is;)), I'd be like "Your not worth it." straight off the bat. Doesn't matter if it was Anna kournikova, Heidi Klum, anyone.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
hmm...i could learn a few things from you...if you could write an article on your mindset during this...more than just "i dont give a sh*t"...id sure as hell read it
i think that when you meet a really hot chick you gotta give her one compliment, just one....

i told her she was one fine piece of ass, she sure does get showered with a lot of compliments but i dont think many guys just come out telling her that one. and if you give her something she doesnt get very often or a compliment like that, it will say that youre confident and obviously get her attention, but then i said "but i dont think your my type, if anything we can be friends....."

i think that got my message across as "oh youre hot ok i get it, so what?....", and i just kept the ****y and funny up, and i think she just thought "ah this guy told me i was hot, yet hes not acting all needy or trying to impress me..."

but i dont know.....at least the one compliment rule works with me.....

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Congratulations, you've learned one of the essentials of high school girls.

If a girl in high school is extremely attractive and knows it, she'll love it if you insult her. Don't be brutal, just playful.
I've got some REAL old posts in my file about when I just out-and-out insulted some broads and got some crazy progress from it. It was actually somewhat disturbing that they went for it:D . CHeck through my old post history.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this girl is kinda of a goody goody...shes really smart too, like books smart, and surprisingly common sense smart(rarly see this combination).... nevertheless shes more of a challenge this way.... i bet she has been banged a couple of times, before after a lot of going out, but any time it takes is so worth it.

i think i can bust on this girl a lot more and about a lot more things and have more fun cause shes smarter than a regualr hot dumb blond, that that has the dumbest conversation.

shell diffintly put my macking skills to the test.....

Last edited: