Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knocked myself down, lesson learned

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a girl I had an LTR with (which ended last year) over my spring break. We had a nice conversation, caught up a bit, and then I said I had to split. A few days later she messaged me and told me she wanted to meet up for coffee. Well, we met up and enjoyed it, but we ended up having sex that night. This was a big mistake. For the following weeks thereafter, this chick popped back into my head. We started talking on the phone (going to school 200 miles apart), and things got too serious, and then weird. Now, I realize I've made a huge mistake by bringing back the past, and I'm seriously paying the price right now through emotional hurting. In the past few days, the girl was acting VERY cold towards me. When I called her, she treated me like a telemarketer, or as if I was some burden to her. Here are the mistakes I've made:

1) Letting an ex back into my life, in the slightest bit
2) Talking on the phone with her
3) Letting emotions get the best of me
4) All 3 can be summed up by saying I turned from a budding DJ into an AFC *shudder* within three weeks.

The other day, I called her and she had a *****y tone again, and I told her "This isn't going to work. Goodbye." I did the right thing by getting rid of her (again). Ugh, now I'm stuck in a rut, and have knocked myself many steps down the DJ ladder.

I'm having trouble keeping my thoughts on the right things, and keep thinking about her, primarily how great the relationship was when it existed. But its LONG in the past. Ridiculous, I know. WHAT do I do to forget everything again?

NEVER bring a girl from your past, you might think the sex is worth it, but only for that night. Look at my painful experience and do the right thing.

Reaction score
MAN i hear you i almost did the same thing you did 3 weeks ago . but instead i didnt go see her i called her the night before i was suposed to go to her apartment for sex and i told her that we should just be friends and that i thought it could work out again with her but i just didnt want to go through her crap again .

so she got mad and told me that " ok i still want to be with ex ok bye" .

your right never go back to an ex that hurt you before!!

conserning how to get over your pain do what i did :

GET BACK IN THE GAME AND DONT LOOK BACK , **** EVERY THING IN SIGHT UNTIL YOU CANT REMEMBER HER NAME !!!

LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F:D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ripped apart a healing wound. You're going to have to wait for it to heal back up. Glad you learned from this.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with?