Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knock It Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis_mooney

Banned
Reaction score
I AM SO SICK OF ALL THIS CRAP ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST BRAINDEAD THINGS IN THIS WORLD!!! I THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS BAD ENOUGH UNTIL I FOUND THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW JACK SHYT ABOUT WOMEN!!!! THIS STUPID TERMINOLOGY THAT YOU USE

'OH I WAS GONNA KISS CLOSE HER' 'OH I WAS GONNA NUMBER CLOSE HER'!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT KIND OF HOMO TALKS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND HEARD SOMEONE SAY 'DAYM I WAS WITH THIS HB8 LAST NIGHT AND I KISS CLOSED HER!!!!!'

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE THE ULTIMATE DJ!!!
WHY DONT YOU ALL KISS CLOSE MY AZZ!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD A MASTER DJ!!
IF YOU WERE SO GOOD WITH THE GIRLS WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS POSTING ALL NIGHT!!!! AND AS FAR AS ALL YOU JACKAZZES WHO SAY NEVER TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL ON A FRIDAY AND A SATURDAY NIGHT BECUASE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!! GROW UP YOU IDIOTS, YOU ARE THE ONES WITH NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO POST ON TRYING TO STEAL A GUYS GIRL! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!!!!! YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING, DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT GUY HAS THE GIRL YOU WANT TO STEAL AND YOU DON'T? I WILL TELL YOU WHY!!! BECAUSE THAT GUY DOESNT SIT AROUND ON MESSAGE BOARDS ASKING HOW TO STEAL GIRLS!! AND DOESNT POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS WITH STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE

'IS IT COOL IF I WINK AT A GIRL?'

'THIS GIRL SMILED AT ME, DOES SHE LIKE ME?'

'I WENT OUT WITH THIS GIRL YESTERDAY AND I DIDN'T GET LAID, SHOULD I NEXT HER?'

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY MAYBE HAVE HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR LIFE!! IT IS NOT COOL TO BRAG ABOUT IT!!! THAT IS ANOTHER HUGE THING!! IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ADVENTURES WITH GIRLS!! THAT IS NOTHING BUT DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!!!!

AND YOU CAN ALL GO AHEAD AND CALL ME AN AFC OR INSULT ME!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME. AND I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE BEEN DATING THE SAME GIRL FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH HER!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING THAT PIZZES ME OFF ABOUT YOU JACKAZZES IS YOUR WHOLE STUPID C&F STUFF!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE GIRL LAUGH! BUT AFTER DOING NOTHIGN BUT ACTING LIKE A C&F JERK FOR A DAY OR 2 THE GIRL IS GONNA GET VERY BORED WITH THAT!!!!!!

SO MY FINAL MESSAGE IS TO ALL YOU
'KISS CLOSE MY AZZ!!!!!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just before I kiss close your ass, may I ask a couple of questions?

How old are you?
Are you a girl?
How many people did you fukk?
What don't you like about the site? except terminology and stealing girls from bayfriends?

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, remove the caps lock. People will take you slightly more seriously if you do.
Secondly- you don't have to come here and read people's posts. Nobody forced you to do so- if it really bites you that badly, then don't come back.

You do make a good point in saying that some people over analyze their (attempts at) relationships. However, that is in effect why they come here- to get some unbiased perspective on their situation. Unfortunately, you then ruin this argument with a sprawling rant..............

As for saying that people here know "jackshyt about women", you are dead right- some people here don't. That said, others really do know a hell of a lot - more than you or I ever will (unless you happen to be Hugh Heffner in disguise...)

To use a cliché: if you aren't going to say anything constructive, then don't say anything at all.

Cyrano

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE A DISGRUNTLED OLD TIMER WHO FAILED MISERABLY AT THE DJ BIBLE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATED AT THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS

curtis_mooney

Banned
Reaction score
OK

Originally posted by Ice Cold

How old are you?
Are you a girl?
How many people did you fukk?
What don't you like about the site? except terminology and stealing girls from bayfriends?
MY AGE IS IRRELEVANT, BUT I AM NOT SOME 15 YEAR OLD TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE I WILL SAY THAT!!!

I AM NOT A GIRL!!! WHAT KIND OF GIRL IS NAMED CURTIS!!!!!!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE I BEEN WITH!!!!! REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO BRAG, ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT I HAVE MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON MY AGE HAS HAD!!!!!!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by curtis_mooney
I AM SO SICK OF ALL THIS CRAP ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST BRAINDEAD THINGS IN THIS WORLD!!! I THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS BAD ENOUGH UNTIL I FOUND THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!

Ok... I don't think you've been here very long. If you stick around, there is some very cool stuff discussed.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW JACK SHYT ABOUT WOMEN!!!! THIS STUPID TERMINOLOGY THAT YOU USE

'OH I WAS GONNA KISS CLOSE HER' 'OH I WAS GONNA NUMBER CLOSE HER'!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT KIND OF HOMO TALKS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND HEARD SOMEONE SAY 'DAYM I WAS WITH THIS HB8 LAST NIGHT AND I KISS CLOSED HER!!!!!'

We do have terminology here that you wouldn't here in everyday language. Because we focus on specific aspects of success with women, we have to use specific terms. Do you have any idea how many guys there are who like a girl but don't understand the concept of a number close or a kiss close? They let opportunities pass them by. We're trying to change that- they need to understand what they are doing wrong and how to correct it. Whether or not you call it the same thing we do, I doubt you can deny that you *should* go for the number or kiss in the right situation.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE THE ULTIMATE DJ!!!
WHY DONT YOU ALL KISS CLOSE MY AZZ!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD A MASTER DJ!!
IF YOU WERE SO GOOD WITH THE GIRLS WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS POSTING ALL NIGHT!!!! AND AS FAR AS ALL YOU JACKAZZES WHO SAY NEVER TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL ON A FRIDAY AND A SATURDAY NIGHT BECUASE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!! GROW UP YOU IDIOTS, YOU ARE THE ONES WITH NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

People often say this; "If you're so good with girls why do you spend time on the internet posting messages". Well, think about it. Most of the guys here AREN'T good with girls, or as good as they'd like to be. The ones that ARE good usually weren't that way before they came here, and they became that way from advice they've read. So now they spend time here helping others. I think that's awesome.

And most guys I've known spend time on the internet doing whatever...the guys here just spend that time on this message board. There are no grounds to say somebody has no life b/c he spends time on this site. And people who DON'T have a life are trying to fix that by learning stuff here. What the hell is wrong with that?

In any other situation, it's seen as a good think to seek help to fix a problem. But when it comes to girls, there is some kind of stigma attached to getting help, especially from the internet. I think that's rediculous.

AND FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO POST ON TRYING TO STEAL A GUYS GIRL! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!!!!! YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING, DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT GUY HAS THE GIRL YOU WANT TO STEAL AND YOU DON'T? I WILL TELL YOU WHY!!! BECAUSE THAT GUY DOESNT SIT AROUND ON MESSAGE BOARDS ASKING HOW TO STEAL GIRLS!! AND DOESNT POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS WITH STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE

'IS IT COOL IF I WINK AT A GIRL?'

'THIS GIRL SMILED AT ME, DOES SHE LIKE ME?'

'I WENT OUT WITH THIS GIRL YESTERDAY AND I DIDN'T GET LAID, SHOULD I NEXT HER?'

I tend to agree with you here. The people who post a lot of that are still in the early stages of learning. And most of us here tell them pretty much EXACTLY what you just said. We all agree that getting out there and gaining experience is much more useful than reading tons of advice posts, but there still is a definite use for this forum even so; you need to have at least a rough idea of what you should be doing before you go out there.

Ideally, a loser comes here and starts reading this stuff. Early on, he gets into a mindset of hating girls b/c of the stuff "they've done to him" in the past. So he starts acting like a total jerk. Soon this fades and he starts to see that his early failures were HIS fault, and not theirs. So he starts wanting to improve. He follows formulaic patterns, tries over and over, and starts having some success. He keeps out there and learns from his OWN experience and not advice from other people's experiences. After time, he develops his own personal method for girls, and for life in general. He becomes a real man. Then he returns the favor and starts posting advice.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY MAYBE HAVE HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR LIFE!! IT IS NOT COOL TO BRAG ABOUT IT!!! THAT IS ANOTHER HUGE THING!! IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ADVENTURES WITH GIRLS!! THAT IS NOTHING BUT DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!!!!

I personally agree with you. I don't like it when people try to 'prove' how good of a DJ they are by posting pictures of their lays, and then try to use it to say they're better than DJ's who won't post their pics, and that therefore everyone else's advice is meaningless.

AND YOU CAN ALL GO AHEAD AND CALL ME AN AFC OR INSULT ME!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME. AND I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE BEEN DATING THE SAME GIRL FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH HER!!!!

That's excellent man! Really. That is not an easy thing to do.

You'll find that while some people think Long Term Relationships (LTR's) are a waste of time, a lot of people love them. That's what a lot of people's eventual goal is with women- a satisfying long-term relationship. I happen to believe that maintaining a healthy LTR is one of the most difficult challenges one can face. We can always use advice from someone experienced in that area. So feel free to help anyone out if you can.

AND ANOTHER THING THAT PIZZES ME OFF ABOUT YOU JACKAZZES IS YOUR WHOLE STUPID C&F STUFF!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE GIRL LAUGH! BUT AFTER DOING NOTHIGN BUT ACTING LIKE A C&F JERK FOR A DAY OR 2 THE GIRL IS GONNA GET VERY BORED WITH THAT!!!!!!

C&F is just a technique to help out guys who have no personality with women. There is no set technique that will lead to long-term success, but by starting out with a good base, you will learn rom your own experience what to do.

SO MY FINAL MESSAGE IS TO ALL YOU
'KISS CLOSE MY AZZ!!!!!
Lol....you may not realize it but you have a very DJ attitude. You basically said "Don't read too much into 'techniqies' or stupid technicalities, just get out there and live your life". There is absolutely nothing wrong with your sentiment...you just don't realize that this site actually advocates the very same beliefs you adhere to yourself. Stick around a while longer and you'll see what I mean.

Assuming you are as successful as you say, you'd make a good fellow "Don Juan" to give advice to people. Sometimes people need an "in-yer-face" kind of post, and judging from this one I'd say you could mos def deliver that. lol.

Peace- -E-Z

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold

How old are you?
Are you a girl?
'How many people did you fukk?'
Here we go again with the adage that your worth in life is determined by how many timez u put your coc in a sweaty hole. Nigga Puleezee.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Right on bro, feel ya disdain for alot of sh*t n this site. I find it funny, but i'm mad fuced up in the head so it helps from time to time to ask for help or just use it as a place to vent. Cuz if i don't, from time to time when it builds up...........sh*t that Ruger P90 looks mighty dandy in my hands pointing it at so called innocent people. hahahahhhhahahahahaha.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curtis - I doubt that you've gotten any quality chicks, but it may be irrelevant.

So, what's your take on seducing a girl. What do you do when you see her on the street or a party? How do make her want you, how do you get her in bed?

You have my undivided attention.

And no MoMurda - I was just trying to find out what experience he has. Maybe he's a true player with a whole different model of the game...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, calm down. You know I've learned a lot from this site and have learned how to put myself out there and get women. Don't start labeling and flaming everyone. A man doesn't do that. Some people need something like this to live a better life.

They learn that life isn't all about women, that's not a dj. A don Juan is someone who lives life to its fullest, is confident, and is generally a good person. A leader in my opinion. They reach for their dreams and attain them. That's what I'm doing. I hope I reach them, I try to improve myself everyday. And now I love me for me. Not cause everyone else does. lol. I was once a stupid afc asking stupid sh*t like "she looked at me does that mean she likes me uhhh!" But I've changed, trust me. And they will too eventually.

peace.

LIve your life bro- good luck with your girl

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that post was hella-funny. Kiss close my ass hahahahhaaaaaaaaa

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE A DISGRUNTLED OLD TIMER WHO FAILED MISERABLY AT THE DJ BIBLE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATED AT THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS
LOL exactly what i was thinking.
Hey you dumb AFC, how about you kiss close the exit button.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This guy gets on the site, spots an AFC, and thinks everyone's like that. Jackass, read the bible posts, then talk, "Mr. 3 Posts and I'm Better Than You."

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoMurda
Right on bro, feel ya disdain for alot of sh*t n this site. I find it funny, but i'm mad fuced up in the head so it helps from time to time to ask for help or just use it as a place to vent. Cuz if i don't, from time to time when it builds up...........sh*t that Ruger P90 looks mighty dandy in my hands pointing it at so called innocent people. hahahahhhhahahahahaha.

lol

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that any of us trying to better ourselves would even defend the site to this guy. I say that we should just sit back, call some girls, go to the club that his "girl" is at right now, and social proff the hell out of her until we not only kiss close her, but **** close her too. That's what this site is all about biatch.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonderful attitude you have there Curtis. No wonder you have been with the same 'blimp' for 2 years.

MY AGE IS IRRELEVANT, BUT I AM NOT SOME 15 YEAR OLD TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE I WILL SAY THAT!!!
If you are indeed older than 15 like you claim, i think your high school English teacher's should be given the sack.

Maybe an anger management class would be in order ?
Better yet, 'suicide's anonymous' is always looking for new members :rolleyes:

You sir, have issues.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Wonderful attitude you have there. No wonder you have been with the same blimp for 2 years.

If you are indeed older than 15 like you claim, i think your high school English teacher's should be given the sack.

You sir, have issues.

I wouldn't talk. Your grammar isn't exactly stellar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.