Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I remember not to long ago I read an article or post around here about creating that moment that usually comes along when your going to kiss a chick. I wanned to refresh my memory but have no idea where that article is...anyone know?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon anyone kinda remember it? it was about hanging with the chick and creating that moment for you to both know your suppposed to kiss, ill be super thankful if anyoen found it

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know of the article you speak of but here are a few tips.

1. Just go for it. You don't need a moment. You have nothing to lose. If you go on a day1 with a girl and raise her interest enough to go on day2 you *WILL NOT* blow your chances with her if you go for the kiss and she rejects it. And if she's not into you enough for day2 it doesn't matter if she rejects the kiss or not cause either way you didn't get her.

Story time.
Story 1: Accidently went out with a strict mormon girl. Definately fanaticly against kissing on the first date (and even past that) but I tried anyway. She litteraly blocked my mouth with her hand. But it stopped there and I still had her wrapped around my finger.

Moral: She was religously dedicated to not kissing and it still did not matter that I went for it because she was into me.

Story 2:End of date with a girl and first "natural" opportunity to kiss. Went for it without any indicators and got the cheek. It really felt awkard for some reason. I said straight up (continuing with my funny attitude) "That was awkward, don't let that happen again." Put the blame on her and I regained complete control and ended the night there. In the end she felt silly.

Moral: Her rejection of the kiss is entirely dependant on your frame of mind. It's only as big of a deal as you make it. Don't anaylize why. Maybe she thinks she has bad breath.

2. Trying to establish the moment. It's always better to get the kiss *before* the end of the first date as that relieves alot of end of date pressure, or awkward moments (even though that's in your head.)
A few things to try:

A) In a loud place lean in and let your lips lightly touch her ear as you speak.
every time you lean in make your lips brush closer to hers. I.E., first they just bruch her ear as you go straight there, then they brush her temple as you take a little detour, then they brush her cheek, then just stare at her for a sec, and finally just like your going to whisper in her ear you move in except you go to her lips. It help to look at her lips and she should know what your thinking. It's hard to explain this method and may sound funny but if you can picture it you'll see what I mean

B)My favorite and so far fail proof is get her to lay side by side up against you (I like the park for star gazing or cloud watching.) Then find an excuse to roll you body so your face is over hers. Tell her you want to see her smile or look into her eyes to see if she is lying about something, etc.. (I use Styles 'soul gazing'.) Then after you do what you were going to do just stay there and stare into her eyes and look at her lips for a moment. Build the tension. Then either go for the kiss or use the MM (ask if she'd like to kiss you.)

C) In a quiet, intimate place you already have the required moment. All you have t do is position your body so it's physicly possible. Look into her eyes. Look at her lips. Build the tension. Kiss.

It's that simple.

A few kiss close techniques I'm sure you're familiar with.

1. MM kiss close- Ask if she would like to kiss you
2. Style's(?)-Ask where she prefers to be kissed (neck or ear)
3.(?)-ask if she is a good kisser
4.Nike-just do it!

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm thanks that does help, its just my friend today who is a great natural was just telling me that it just happens. Like youll be sitting and one of you will say something kinda cute and youll both just go quiet then look back at each other and you will both know its that moment. Thats what the article tells you how to create. ah well

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're thinking of my friend is the technique that goes:

You: Can I kiss you?
Her: (shouldn't have asked, what a bum :( ) yes/sure/go right ahead
You: Ok, I'll have that in mind! (Continue on the date whatever)
Her: (wow this guy is cool must have a pecker the size of new orleans!) :) hahahaha! suprises.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sorta i guess but new orleans got hurricaned and i wouldnt want the same fate for my pecker, im lookin more for that natural moment i just explained though where i could either kiss her or say a line like that one