“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KISSING: The effect it has on women

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
LEARN TO BE A GREAT KISSER!!

A woman will know if things will progress just by the way a guy kisses her.

Here's a little article I came upon while doing some reading.

Being a great kisser is beneficial, because there's a part of the brain that controls the feel of a touch. There are more neurons that are dedicated to the lips than any other part of the body.

When you kiss a woman, hormones are released in her body. The main hormone is the "oxytocin," which is the main touch hormone for women.

It's also said that for some women, it can spike their blood system so high that it can actually get a woman to have an orgasm from prolonged kissing. The longer you kiss a woman, the more oxytocin is released. The more that's released, the more she'll want to be kissed. Throw in some kino while kissing her and who knows what this might lead to.

So the next time you're wondering if you should kiss your date or not, remember this tip. It might just get you that second date.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
London, UK
NICE!!!


I'll have to remember that one next time.

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"
 

El Perro

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
173
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbia, SC, USA
I guess it depends on which set of lips you're kissing


*************************

That chick you're obsessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she does'nt need another one, so be a man!

[This message has been edited by El Perro (edited 04-16-2002).]
 

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
403
Reaction score
3

Surfboard wrote:
Throw in some kino while kissing her and who knows what this might lead to.


Who knows???
If I can arrange to be kissing a woman while we are both lying down--on the bed or on a carpet--it ALWAYS leads to sex. I might be kissing her continuously for two hours, but sooner or later she always melts like a warm pile of jello and opens like a flower blooming, saying "take me". THAT is kissing.

DeepBlue
 

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
It might not happen the same night, but EVERY time I've ever had the oppurtunity to passionately make out with a girl, I've had sex with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top