kissing on first dates

electricbluescat

Reaction score
i got invited to go hang out this weekend and shoot some pool.
how many people kiss on the first dates? dont wanna come on too strong on the first date. she offered to car pool since we live so close.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by electricbluescat
i got invited to go hang out this weekend and shoot some pool.
how many people kiss on the first dates? dont wanna come on too strong on the first date. she offered to car pool since we live so close.
I don't kiss on the first date - but that's just me.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
See how the date goes, and then decide. Some situations are exceptional. On the first date, you won't usually get her comfortable enough to have a big make out session, but definately give her a peck on the lips when you say goodbye.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go into the date expecting that you HAVE TO kiss her. Just pay attention to her actions during the date and how she interacts with you. If you keep yourself aware of how she's reacting to you, you'll be able to tell if the chemistry is there and whether or not YOU would want HER to kiss YOU!

Play you 'sarge' right and she'll be the one making the advances.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its an age thing, but i fully expect to fvck on the first date. No exceptions to this rule. Im dissappointed if I don't get the legs spread on the first date.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Maybe its an age thing, but i fully expect to fvck on the first date. No exceptions to this rule. Im dissappointed if I don't get the legs spread on the first date.
Yep....it depends a lot of what your goal is long term. If you are looking for a relationship or what. I would probably kiss early on and if she didn't even want to do that then end the date early, That's just me. She is wasting my time is she won't do this. If you met her at a club you may have already kissed her then, on the dance floor for example.

electricbluescat

Reaction score
Re: Re: kissing on first dates

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I don't kiss on the first date - but that's just me.

Yeah if you come on too strong then you can easily blow it. I will just have to watch how she reacts to me when we go out.
I will keep everyone posted.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my date earlier this month i ended up having a 'fondle' or as you americans put it '3rd base', but my date tommorow night (which is a 'first date') we have already made a pact that we're gonna get it on!

a kiss usually means that a great time has been had and you both still have a very high interest level in each other but if there isn't a kiss and the DJ is still interested then your either still an AFC who hasn't the balls to go for it or she has no interest in seeing you again so i usually never see her again if i don't get a kiss.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: kissing on first dates

Originally posted by electricbluescat
Yeah if you come on too strong then you can easily blow it. I will just have to watch how she reacts to me when we go out.
I will keep everyone posted.
No it's not that. EVERY GUYS wants to kiss on the first date. If you don't it shows her you are different, therefore you are a challenge. Furthermore, it will keep her self conscious. (Why didn't her kiss me? am I not attractive enough? sexy enough blablabla ...)

Read my post in my link 'what is a don juan'

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play you 'sarge' right and she'll be the one making the advances.
I agree with this statement. Just go out and have as much fun as you possibly can. Bug the 5hit out of her for anything you can think of. Tease her, use kino, brag about how attracted she is to you. Basically treat her like your best buddy, but throw a bit of sexuality into it. If you show her a really fun time, she'll be the one who makes the advance. Just focus on going out and having fun with this girl. Don't worry about getting the kiss at the end.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: kissing on first dates

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
No it's not that. EVERY GUYS wants to kiss on the first date. If you don't it shows her you are different, therefore you are a challenge. Furthermore, it will keep her self conscious. (Why didn't her kiss me? am I not attractive enough? sexy enough blablabla ...)

Read my post in my link 'what is a don juan'
I guess we all DJ in different ways. Isn't being a DJ about getting what you want? I don't wanna kiss on the first date I wanna fvck. I have never went on a date, even at 16, and said I just wanna kiss. Hell no I said I wanna fvck tonight.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kissing on first dates

Originally posted by princelydeeds
I guess we all DJ in different ways. Isn't being a DJ about getting what you want? I don't wanna kiss on the first date I wanna fvck. I have never went on a date, even at 16, and said I just wanna kiss. Hell no I said I wanna fvck tonight.
True - but be'N a DJ is about self control.

I set self control before what I want. By have'N self control N do'N the right things - I get what I want, just latter. Patience is a virtue my friend.

It doesn't mean that I don't kiss her that I don't show that I want her.

MOLATO

Reaction score
NEVER!!!!!!!

I would have to say that you will have more success if you refuse to kiss on the 1st and 2nd date and I have left it for as long as even the 4th date. Never touch on the first date either, not even a tap on the shoulder. Haven't you ever been out with a girl that you thought was hot at the bar only to see her in light on a date and realize you were too drunk the night you picked her up? Well it alway's ended up that I would do one date and get the girl completely hooked on me, and when I date one that I like it's more difficult to get her hooked. It's because I never touched or acted in a romantic manner around a girl that I don't like.

Put Them in the friend zone!!

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good night kiss or fvck is not necessary. Nice, but not necessary. I found that a "good night hug" works just as well in place of a kiss if you can't read where the girl is at. A hug is intimate enough, yet not. It can be interpreted however she wants. If she's into you , then she'll love it. If she's not into you, then mehh, it's just a hug.

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you dont really have to get a kiss or fukk. just play your game to the fullest, if the vibe is there then let it happen because if you worry about that to much it will make you tense atleast for me.