Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing/Makeout Tips

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I originally posted this on the HS forum...but due to its success/interest there, here's a repost for you...

I'll list a few quick tips that I've found work well for me. You may have seen a few before, since I do draw on this site for some techniques, but without any further introduction...

Go for the neck!
Making out is not all about kissing her on the lips...for the love of god, spice things up. My general rule of thumb is not to stay in one place for more than a minute or so. Anyways, when you are kissing her on the lips, end it by gently sucking on her lower lip or tongue, and then slide your lips over her chin and down onto her neck. Once you're there, you can either go with small kisses, or more open-mouth techniques. DO NOT suck on her neck, as it will leave a mark, and her parents/coworkers/friends/husband might see.

I usually will go all over her neck, and never stay in the same spot too long. Trust me when I say that a LOT of women enjoy being kissed on their neck.

Go for the ear!
This one usually gets them going pretty good...when you're at her neck, kiss along her jawline, and work your way up to her ear. I like to take the lower part of her ear (where most girls have piercings) and take it into my mouth, run my tongue over it, suck on it (GENTLY)...I've had a girl do this to me, too, and YES, it feels great. To change things up a bit, VERY GENTLY bite her ear, (no Mike Tyson bullcrap!) this usually gets a nice reaction.

Don't be concerned if she has earrings in her ear...usually, when you go for the ear, she'll stop you if her piercings might fall out or something, or she'll take them out...in most cases, however, you're fine to kiss/suck on or around these earrings, just be careful not to break them or get any of it in your mouth, obviously...

Go for the chest (but don't)!
The way I go about making out, I usually try to get her really fired up through neck/ear/lip work, before I go near the chest...so what I do, in most cases, I'll kiss down her neck, and then kiss around her collarbone/upper chest area, ABOVE her breasts, and without going too close to the breasts. Once there, I'll occassionally pull back her collar of her shirt/unbutton the top buttons, and kiss near her bra/breasts, but won't go any further...then I'll back off, and then go back soon after...keep doing this, and I've had girls literally push my head further down, onto her breasts.

Once you're on her breasts, try circling the nipple with your tongue, but avoid directly touching it...this will drive her nuts. When you get her really fired up, gently take the nipple into your mouth, and flick your tongue over it fast/slow/hard/soft...experiment, see what works for you.

Be a tease!
The whole point of making out, is for you and her to have FUN, and give each other some sort of pleasure, right? So keep it that way! Tease her (not verbally, idiots:D). For example, I was kissing my girl's neck the other night...she says breathlessly "I really, really, really like when you do that"...so I promptly STOPPED doing that, and went back up to her lips...she asks me "why'd you stop?"...all I said was, "You haven't earned it yet". She got even more turned on, and pretty much attacked me at this point (in a good way), until I admitted she earned it, and went back to her neck...

Don't be afraid to start doing something that REALLY gets her going/turned on, and then STOP. It'll give you a lot of power, she'll be VERY eager for you to do that again...if you like to be a REAL tease sometimes, like me, try getting her really turned on, and then right when she's enjoying it the most...STOP, and end the makeout. You're gonna have to trust me on this one, but she'll be thinking about you for a LONG time after.

Keep your hands MOVING!
Guys, when you're making out with a girl, keep your hands moving. Run them up and down her legs, around her hips/waist, over her butt, over her breasts, around her back, behind her head, and ESPECIALLY through her hair (you'll score BIG bonus points for through the hair)...as Sir Chancealot once pointed out, women CAN'T resist being turned on by you running your hands through her hair. I don't know why, either, so don't ask me. All I know is it WORKS. If you're making out, and want to go for her neck, run your hands through her hair, and GENTLY pull her hair back, tilting her head to expose more of her neck to you. This gets a little bit of the male-dominance turnon going in her.

Don't keep your hands in one place. Use them to ENHANCE the experience, massage her, pull her closer, tickle her, etc. When I started to do this, I observed that girls liked it a LOT more than my old 'hands off' style. Keep it HANDS ON, for success.

Location, location, location!
Location is VERY key in your makeout experience. You want to be in an isolated place, alone with her...this defuses her anti-slut defense, since nobody is going to walk in on you. Find somewhere where you can lie down with her/sit with her...trust me on this one, you WANT a comfortable place.

Cars are usually NOT good for me...I'm 3 or 4 inches over six feet tall, so you can see the difficulties. If you're going to try the car, if at ALL possible, try to move it to the backseat! I never gave the 'centre console' between the driver and passenger seats a thought, until one time I was in the driver's seat, she was in the passenger seat, and we made out across the centre console - guys, my back hurt like living HELL the next day. It was a real bi*ch and a half, so try to keep your location somewhere you can lie down/sit comfortably, and not be stretching/twisting a whole lot.

DON'T be fooled by what she says/acts before making out!
If she says she is 'religious', or likes to 'hang out' rather than make out...she might be honest, or she might NOT KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES. Believe it or not, sometimes you'll land a girl that hasn't made out with a guy before - and thus they don't know the 'benefits'. So if the girl says things indicating she might not like kissing/getting intimate, I wouldn't trust this, until you try.

Don't trust what girls say/act before you make out with them...see how they are, when you actually kiss them.

Express yourself verbally (and lead her to do the same)!
This is a small addition, but it's pretty important. When you're making out with your girl, she WANTS to know that she's making you feel good/doing a good job. So tell her! If she does something you really like, tell her, and don't be afraid to toss some bad language in there (i.e. profanity, but limit it guys, don't let every word be the f-bomb!). For example, she goes for your ear, and you're really into it...you'd say something like "Baby, I love it when you do that, it gets me so damned turned on" (or toss in a f-bomb instead of "damned").

Likewise, encourage her to tell you how she's liking it...for example, if you're kissing her shoulder, and she seems into it...you'd say, "I can feel your heartbeat going up...looks like you really enjoy this...do you want me to keep going?". Just little things like that will get her talking, and telling you what she likes (which you can then use to cash in for BIG bonus points ).

Guys, don't be surprised if your girl talks dirty when you get her going - girls LOVE to be 'naughty', but it's the time-old story, they can't do it in public, or else they're "sluts". So LET HER BE NAUGHTY with you, encourage her to talk dirty, you will NOT regret it. I confess, one of my biggest turn-ons was a few nights ago, my girl tells me as I work down her neck..."You're so f*cking good, don't ever stop, you're the f*cking best". Just hearing that, made me THAT more turned on. So don't discourage her from talking dirty.

Avoiding the Anti-Slut Defense (ASD)
When you're making out with a girl, and she stops you from going any further (be it touching her breasts, or going a 'little lower than that), it's because she doesn't want to be seen as 'easy' or 'dirty', and by "letting" you go further, she's going to be seen as a slut.

Guys, we know this isn't true...girls who are comfortable with their sexuality, and enjoy expressing it, are ALWAYS fine by me, and I'm sure you don't mind these kinds of girls either.

HOW do you know when you're getting "stopped" due to an ASD?:
- she grabs your hand while you're 'wandering' it around her body
- she says something like "this is so wrong/bad, we shouldn't be doing this"
- she says "I don't want our relationship to be just physical"
- she says "I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me"

...you get the picture. When you're hit with an ASD, it's not hard to defuse it/work around it. What you want to say is something that's going to:
- reassure her nobody will find out: you're not telling anyone, and neither is she
- remind her that you truly care for her (I can pull this off, because she's my girlfriend...don't do this, if she's just a booty call)
- tell her that making out is perfectly natural, and enjoyable
- remind her how good kissing her makes her feel
- tell her that you think she's amazing, and that you just can't resist, because you like so many things about her

Calm her fears, and turn her on again, and you'll be fine. Let me know how these work for you, I've had great success with them.

Allright guys, that's about as much time as I have for this post.

Hopefully it helps you guys out!

Post questions/comments in the thread, and I'll get back to you.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the neck!
I've gotten the best reactions when I didn't kiss the girls' neck, but licked it instead. Slow, small licks with the tip of my tongue work the best, but kisses are good too for variety as long as my lips are wet.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I too am a neck licker, nothing like it.

Trust me on this one guys, this is how I kiss... go in nice and slow and just "meet" lips and give soft kisses a couple of times, then you should naturally open your mouth up (and so should she), remember to always be gentle and SLOW when you're passionately kissing. I lightly caress their face with my right hand then slide it around to the bakc of their neck, lightly touching the back of the neck. By this stage they will be getting a little hot and bothered and the kiss is probably getting pretty intense by now. Slide your hand up in to her hair and very lightly pull back on it in a "I want you SOOO bad" way kinda... at this stage they usually grab your face by both hands and are vertically dry f ucking you. I love the feeling of dem hips pushing in to me :D . She's yours. Do with her what you will.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
copy, paste

good post, this will work after i take off my f******* braces in 3 months.

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done several of the tips already but you got some ones I haven't tried. GOOD **** man.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u gonna try to use braces as excuse not to kiss? one of my good friends has braces and is DEAF and he gets chicks into bed quite fine. Just remember that you are sexy no matter what and go for it.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post alot.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!:)

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid!

Mr. Mystery

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
copy, paste

Scape goat... dont blame your performance on your braces. I very much doubt they will hinder your performance. If they do its very very little. I say this because I had braces once... and even at that time, I still had my fair shares of "OH GODs" and "OH JESUS" and I was still able to make a girl orgasm just by making out when I had braces too.

I really like this post. Everything here is nearly identical to what I already do. Some things I have to add... or share my experiences though. "location location location" the car works... as long as you know how to work it. Now if you're really tall, theres not much to work with. Over the console is horrible... I went through that. Back seat is good, but the transition is harder because you as a driver and her sitting in the passenger seat... thats normally where it begins. What I have found to be perfect for me is first over the console... for a short while. Get her as hot as you can from that akward possition. Slowly move your body as smoothly as possible over the console to her side and lie on top of her... all while making out with her so you dont loose the moment. Once you're on her, you can do whatever you want. If her seat isnt tilted back enough.. you're now in a possition to lower it so shes lying down. If you want to start kissing lower or into her paints... you can skoot the seat all the way back and neel down in the "leg room" area. If you want to do her right there, you can grab her thighs, lift them, and set her feet on the dash board behind you. **warning** she may get her foot prints all over your dash, and your windshield haha :) It helps to have a big car or even a SUV.

As for the whole anti slut thing... I get that alot too... but I go about it differently. What do I do? I simply ignore it. If I feel she is being tough and standing by it.. I'll just tease her more... weaken her... then go back to what I was doing.

Another thing is the "ear kissing". You have to watch their reaction for that because some girls dont like that. Its rare, but just a precaution.

Although this is a "kissing" thread... in my opinion, or in my experience, the magic is more in the tongue than the lips. I would say 70% tongue and only 30% lips.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone posting about sucking on the girls tounge. never made out before but it sounds like fun, especially the tips posted on here.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuaveStarboy
I remember someone posting about sucking on the girls tounge. never made out before but it sounds like fun, especially the tips posted on here.
Oh, that works, trust me. :D

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Top quality Grade A Golden stuff right here!

:pSNATCHJP STAMP OF APPROVAL:p

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
copy, paste

Hey be thankful for the braces! seriously dude, I had them, and girls are constantly complimenting me on my teeth, I know they are a major PITA but you will be SOOOOOO happy you had them down the road!