Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing in the Rain

Is Kissing in the Rain Hot/Romantic?

• Yeah, definitely.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No, it's whack.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friend were talking about this yesterday. A lot of ladies think kissing in the rain is hot/romantic. I don't get it. Why? Is it because it fulfills those fairy tale fantasies they have? I kinda think kissing under fireworks is better, cause you only see fireworks on special occasions and they're used to celebrate things. I don't know. Do you guys think it's hot/romantic to kiss in the rain or not? And why?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really see why you'd want to do anything in the rain that you could just as easily do dry

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They associate it with Hollywood movie scenes where the long lost lovers finally reunite at the end of the film and snog in the rain.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
There's a definite mystique linking rain and romance in the feminine mind. Look at what's drilled into thier brains from early childhood? The fairy tales and fables, knights and chivalry. Hollywood doesn't help either. Tons of pictures help to promote the ideal of the white picket fence, 2 kids, and the wealthy husband with no sex drive. The hot, ripped poolboy is swimming around in the mix too.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Guys think it's cool to kiss in the rain. Guys don't think it's hot, unless they're gay. Also, guys don't talk to friends about this and post polls about this, unless they're gay.

Kissing in the rain is something you'd wish you could do, because it's something you can't do. You want things you can't have. Work for it.

You have better shot at dry thought.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
Kissing in the rain is fun because you're both cold and wet, and the warmest part of you are your mouths touching. Try it
I'm going to use that line the next time I try to get a ******* in the rain

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best hookup I've ever had was with a chick who I got caught in the rain with while we were drinking in the woods. It was a surreal moment...very movielike indeed. The rain wasn't the cause of that feeling, but definitely added an extra level of closeness to each other.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
My girl hates rain.

But I think next time we're walking and it rains, I'm just going to grab her and kiss her.
Suggestion: Since your girl hates the rain, find a little shelter that still allows you to be near the sensation of the rain. Someplace like a against a building in a doorway, under the awning of a store or under an overpass or viaduct; then plant one on her. :up:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Suggestion: Since your girl hates the rain, find a little shelter that still allows you to be near the sensation of the rain. Someplace like a against a building in a doorway, under the awning of a store or under an overpass or viaduct; then plant one on her. :up:

Actually I was going more with the, plant one on her then when we're done "I thought you didn't like the rain" :rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Actually I was going more with the, plant one on her then when we're done "I thought you didn't like the rain" :rockon:
Hey, whatever works! :up:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's even better ...Fighting in the rain, but that's just me lol.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a bunch of sticks in the mud.
if you don't like kissing in the rain, i take it you will never wander out in the rain to do anything else either.....
you have no idea what kind of fun you are missing out on....