Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing Help

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok me and my girlfriend just started kissing not too long ago. this is the 2nd person ive ever kissed, and to tell you the truth i dont have a damn clue what im doing. my ex girlfriend used to always lead, and her ex boyfriend used to always lead, and we both dont really know how to lead. i need to learn how to lead, and basically what to do. when we french kiss i just move my tongue around, and i feel retarded. once her friend was watching us kiss and her friend said i look lost when i kiss. how do i get better, just keep doing it? how do i learn how to lead? any help is appreciated.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help yourself doing a search with a keyword kissing, frensh kiss, or anything like that.. You can find some really good threads about kissing.
By picking those topics from tips forum should give you.... umm. tips!

BTW.
I don't remember seeing good french kiss tips anywhere...
Somebody knows some good sites or posts about them?

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have..ive also read some websites like www.virtualkiss.com which is very great but i dont think its helping at all :\ i just want to satisfy her, you know?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got all the information you need in theory don't you?
Hell yeah, you do.

I think you are just little insecure when you haven't done it much.
AND you are thinking about it too much!!!

You shouldn't think while kissing what you would do next.
With all the information you have, you know what are the good things to do and things you definetely not to do.

The rest is just exploration...
And doing it just like you and her like to do it.
Do things that feel good.
It's all about that.

I think that thinking it too much is your problem here.
Basically thinking too much is a huge problem to many guys out there who think too much when it comes to girls. This is usually why people don't act naturally!

When it comes to this girl who like to be lead or just isn't secure what to do: Just take the damn control and follow the information you have.
I also like to quote this tongue kiss exercise from virtualkiss.com you mentioned:
"Set aside some kissing time to kiss each other just as you would like to be kissed. Only one partner at a time may use their tongue. The 'giver' (using tongue) then kisses them however they like, while the 'receiver' (no tongue) just has to go along and pay attention. This is espcially helpful if you are having trouble meshing styles... "
Just say that you want to see what she likes and show what do you like... This is a good thing to get a clue about how does she wants it and can be used with not just tongue kissing but kissing as general also.

- Hot Ice