“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kissed!

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
My girl and I went bike riding yesterday! She gave me some of her cookies! No..Stop not that kinda cookie...some ahoy chocolate chip ones.
G: J, I'm sweet huh?
J: You're sour until you prove me otherwise with some sugar.
G: Ok and she kisses me.
J: That was ok!
G: Lets try again then!
J: Smiles and kisses her!
G: So am I sweet?
J: Hell Yeah!

Dont ******* flame me.... this is what worked for me. You might say well you should have done this. Well too those of you who are evenm thinking about flaming **** ***. This just came out naturally somehow and it worked.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Not flaming but you could have said "yeah you're okay, but you need some work..." or "you need a little more practice" lol ;) feel me? i rushed that but something of that nature can just keep everything going up. good job though, now move on to second base. :D
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Yea, I feel ya.. Second Base!!!!
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Sounds like you have good relationship with your girl. I wish my gf's gave me cookies :(

Congrats, man
 

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The Bishop
Sounds like you have good relationship with your girl. I wish my gf's gave me cookies :(

Congrats, man
Now you mentioned it, I never had a girlfriend who gave me cookies.:(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Originally posted by lollipop
Now you mentioned it, I never had a girlfriend who gave me cookies.:(
My girlfriend never gives me cookies either. As a matter of fact, I think she stole some cookies that I already did have. :(
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I was feeling everything, good job, except the "Hell yeah!"

Just to nice of a comment for me. lol

Good job.
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
At least ya'll have got cookies to b passin inbetween your relationships. I haven't seen an oreo in years... In fact, any woman that relinquishes food to you = keeper.

Good work solja, much luck to the future.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight thnx...yea I dont know what I was thinking when I said hell yea....it was just a very good kiss!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Do u know where all those cookies you guys have been missing out go?

To my place. ;) :p
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
LOL
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
I think the hell yeah was fine. He said what he felt, and honestly, just because he didn't say "oh needs a lil work" or something along those lines isn't going to change anything drastically. But congrats on your kiss man, keep workin on your game.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Yea, I guess....I'm still considering moving to the next level...think I can wait though...
 
Top