Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kissed a girl, now in trouble

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened was that last night a friend of a friend's came over to my uni and ended up sleeping on my bed cuz there was no where else to sleep.

So basically I shared a bed with a girl and what happened was that I tried to make a move on her and madeout with her for a bit until she stopped me.

The next day, things get awkward and eventually we talk about it and she basically didn't want it at all because she didn't know how to reject a guy kissing her, which is why she madeout with me for a bit until saying no and she has stuff going on with another guy at this time.

Then they pointed the finger at me making me feel like i messed up and questioned, why i had to make a move on her if we're just friends.

So now we're friends again... but in my head... i'm thinking WTF! I didn't do anything wrong did i? Moreover, she told a couple of her friends that I made a move on her in the bed and now I'm blacklisted.

what the heck went wrong... how do you avoid these situations? She was definitely hot enough to be gf material, so u can't blame me for making a move... any insight?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noobie said:
What happened was that last night a friend of a friend's came over to my uni and ended up sleeping on my bed cuz there was no where else to sleep.

So basically I shared a bed with a girl and what happened was that I tried to make a move on her and madeout with her for a bit until she stopped me.

The next day, things get awkward and eventually we talk about it and she basically didn't want it at all because she didn't know how to reject a guy kissing her, which is why she madeout with me for a bit until saying no and she has stuff going on with another guy at this time.

Then they pointed the finger at me making me feel like i messed up and questioned, why i had to make a move on her if we're just friends.

So now we're friends again... but in my head... i'm thinking WTF! I didn't do anything wrong did i? Moreover, she told a couple of her friends that I made a move on her in the bed and now I'm blacklisted.

what the heck went wrong... how do you avoid these situations? She was definitely hot enough to be gf material, so u can't blame me for making a move... any insight?
First of all, this b!tch decided to sleep in the same bed with you. Second, she could have rejected your kiss right as soon as your lips hit hers. Third, now she's making it seem like youre a creep for doing what a straight guy would do in that situation...Forget this AW.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate hors like that. I mean, they give you heat for making a move on them, having pictures of you with other women on your webpages, having a lot of girls #s in your phone etc. but then theyre allowed to have pics of them in bikinis with some guys tongue 3 in from their nippies, or a guy telling her how he'd love to cover her in man mustard on her myspace pics.

Lovely double standard. I feel for you though, getting blacklisted is a tough proposition to get out of, unless you really just go for broke.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobie, that's what you get for putting up with women's bs and not knowing how to discipline women. The most successful men with women know how to discipline a woman with words. The moment she started giving you trouble the day after the incident you should have set her straight and laid down the law. From reading your post it sounds like you let her walk all over you and let her come out as a victim.

Reaction score
Just tell her that you know she liked it and she's acting like an immature brat. Tell her to get the hell out your face.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
noobie, that's what you get for putting up with women's bs and not knowing how to discipline women. The most successful men with women know how to discipline a woman with words. The moment she started giving you trouble the day after the incident you should have set her straight and laid down the law. From reading your post it sounds like you let her walk all over you and let her come out as a victim.
what he said

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, you should just whatever and act normal, and start expanding your social life (make new friends). Don't let the *****es control your social life.

Ignore the *****.

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao first of all, I don't let people walk all over me and second I know like every asian around campus.. (I'm asian myself)... so that's not the issue at hand... but this girl is one of those rare incredibly cute girls (I'd say a 9.5 even without makeup) that are actually nice aswell... (and u don't have to say I'm obsessed over 1 girl... Puh-lease)

Realistically, I think I took it too fast. Instead of making out I should've just pecked her goodnight this time. Keeping in mind that I met her 2-3 days ago through a friend... I went too fast LOL

Oh and another thing I learned was not to makeout with friends that are potential dates at the club... cuz they all end up ignoring you... weird... any insight on this or the original post?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've escalated more. If you just pecked her good night, she'd think you were gay, and then tell everyone.

You're the prize, she ****ed up with you. Move on and find someone else.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cowbell Please said:
Just tell her that you know she liked it and she's acting like an immature brat. Tell her to get the hell out your face.
This.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noobie said:

learn how women think (they got "im not a slut" reputations to uphold). this explains everything

and she wanted you, at least until you stopped escalating. but not anymore

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but you both got what you desreved.

You tried to pretend as if you really wanted to be her friend when in actuality you always wanted to get into her pants but never had the balls to do so. So what you have tried to do is make her comfortable around you, so that in due time can slowly pounce on her and hope that she would reciprocate.

She on the other hand was using you for attention purposes and was banking on that you would understand your role and never change.

The outcome is two frustrated indvidual's albeit for different reasons.

Next time you want a girl don't go through the friend route but actually go for it.

ignue121_2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you did much wrong man. "I don't know how to say no". Please. I've never had a guy try to kiss me, but I know how I'd say no, and I am a dude.

Next time it happens, put her in her place. If you are worried about your rep, just say she is the one who decided to stay in your bed (which everyone knows) and that she made the move on you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well sounds to me like you are not popular enough with her circle of friends so she does not want to lose social standing by messing with you so she is trying to make it seem like she is rejecting you..

NOTE: Next time you are making out with a girl for the first time.. do a push pull style of kissing and end it first to make her want it more.. if she ends it first your in trouble...

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE: Next time you are making out with a girl for the first time.. do a push pull style of kissing and end it first to make her want it more.. if she ends it first your in trouble...
Yeah this is actually good advice... I'm just going to ignore a majority of the rest that talk about no-game-ness. I'll possibly start with a peck next time and see how she responds.

One thing that came out of this thread was you guys made me realize I didn't do anything wrong. Moreover, regardless of what happened, I madeout with one of the cutest asian girl ever, but she got a free ride on me too.

A little more of the story:
A couple weekends back, I went over to their uni and met her friends (she went back home this weekend so she wasn't there) and they got really accustomed to me. One of them started calling me when she was pissed drunk to have a talk (cuz she was fond of me). Anyways, the general perspective was that I was an awesome exciting fun guy (good-lookin too) so that's why the hot girl came over to MY uni last week.

Basically, her friends told her about this new guy (me) that was really cool and blah blah which is why she came over to my uni last week. So obviously I didn't fvck up. She'll be back for more, I'll post again next time we meet and tell you guys what happens. My theory is that after she finishes trying to get back with her ex (which is why she didn't want to makeout with me) then we'll see what happens. If she wasn't dealing with another guy, things quite possibly would've been different!

Oh and 1 thing... I'd agree that looks aren't necessary to get girls, but it sure does help. Especially at this age, girls just start hitting on you if you're good-looking, and you're already the prize from the start... makes things a lot easier!

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a girl who has known you for two days get in bed with you and get mad when you make a move? I wouldn't talk to this chick; she's not worth your time.