Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss her before asking/giving a phone number

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrote about it in a recent thread and wanted to make it easier to see. If it helps at least 1 person, I'm more than happy.

Here's how I do it: I kiss the girl before. As simple as that. If you're both attracted to eachother, she will make it easy for you, even after a (really) short interaction. If I don't make out with her, I'm not wasting my time seeing her again. So if the conversation is getting boring or I don't see her getting physical, I excuse myself and do something better with my time.
After the kiss, if we don't end up doing more that, I say something like "Here's my number" if she hasn't asked for it yet.

I was at a house party the last time I did this, girl was giving me signals, touching my hand and stuff. So I took her by the hand near a window behind the drapes to make her more comfortable(since both our groups of friends were at the party) and we made out real good.
Went to get another drink and after some time she comes and playfully asks for my number. The moment she leaves the party to get an Uber, she texted me her adress. I spent the next 2 weeks in her bedroom, having sex, drinking and watching movies. I got ripped from how much sex I was having, despite spending most time in bed eating pizza and drinking a lot.

Method pro's:
1. You show her you have balls.(girls love balls on guys and not only for sucking purposes)
2. You get to test the goods before asking her out.
3. It's not fkin online dating. It has less chances of wasting your time.

Method con's:
1. Can't be done without balls.(that you should have, right?)

Requirments:
1.Balls.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my left ball caught cancer and was removed and my right ball didn't drop as a baby and had to be dropped when I was six via operation and now it's tiny and useless :eek:

I haven't been to a house party in years. It's easy to chill out next to a HB and start feeling her up with words and actions. Easier if she's tipsy. Gotta close before long though.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well meeting in person first is always better. And having mutual attraction is ideal. You just wrote about a positive experience. It seems like we have all the keys to life when things are set-up for us and we just do what anyone would do in that circumstance. Go in for the kiss. This didn’t require any balls...

Tell us about a story where the chick had sub par % interest, you met her online, and you turned that interaction in to two weeks of non-stop s3x.
Or you cold approach women who don’t even know you’re in the environment and even after you approach they look right through you. But because you have BALLS, somehow you still swing it your way with your outstanding charisma and charm.

This thread is gloating about a singular success at a party with a woman who had interest in you. You’re acting as if you unlocked the Da Vinci code. Get a grip

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well meeting in person first is always better. And having mutual attraction is ideal. You just wrote about a positive experience. It seems like we have all the keys to life when things are set-up for us and we just do what anyone would do in that circumstance. Go in for the kiss. This didn’t require any balls...

Tell us about a story where the chick had sub par % interest, you met her online, and you turned that interaction in to two weeks of non-stop s3x.
Or you cold approach women who don’t even know you’re in the environment and even after you approach they look right through you. But because you have BALLS, somehow you still swing it your way with your outstanding charisma and charm.

This thread is gloating about a singular success at a party with a woman who had interest in you. You’re acting as if you unlocked the Da Vinci code. Get a grip
It's been great for me in the last 10 years or so. If you're interested and she seems the same, make it physical and it's done.
Sub par% interest is often what you get from online dates. But as long as you build tension on the first date and make it explode during the same date, you're good to go.
It's not "MY technique", I'm sure others use it as well. Remember all the years before 2020?
I don't like online dating, but I have used it successfully this year using a similar approach, being direct.
The only girl I met online during the last few months that I didn't have sex with just texted me today about my plans this week. If sex is what usually success is measured in here.
I'm not saying if a girl has almost no interest in me, I can turn that around. Who knows? But being direct lowers the chance of wasting someone attracted to you.
I'm not trying to brag here, I'm just happy I have success with this and hope others will as well.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing a woman means nothing really. We live in 2020 , you even bang a woman and it’s like nothing happened. Wish we still early 2000s where this would work .

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked for andreihaha just a few months ago. Going straight for a kiss is a real revelation if you've never heard of it before, or thought it doesn't exist in real life.

Your presence, body language, and eye contact speak volumes. Your touch, smell, and tone of voice help complete her initial impression of you. To even think through how you might do this the first time is a complete mindset change from phone number -> call -> dinner date -> maybe go for a kiss at the end.

This sort of thing also can work well if the two of you don't speak the same language.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked for andreihaha just a few months ago. Going straight for a kiss is a real revelation if you've never heard of it before, or thought it doesn't exist in real life.

Your presence, body language, and eye contact speak volumes. Your touch, smell, and tone of voice help complete her initial impression of you. To even think through how you might do this the first time is a complete mindset change from phone number -> call -> dinner date -> maybe go for a kiss at the end.

This sort of thing also can work well if the two of you don't speak the same language.
It is about presence indeed but somehow it's not something that will work on anyone.
Now that still happened before the pandemic, but it also worked in August as well, at another party. Again a stranger, but having some common friends. Seems to be the most productive way of approaching right now, at least for me.
And yeah, it's really easy when you don't speak another language, as it's easier to express your desire non-verbally, but then it's usually a matter of being exotic, different that makes the woman wet in the first place. I'm sure quite a few of you have experienced this when travelling.