"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Kiss closed tonight! Finally!

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I was getting really depressed about my progress with women. I mean I've done 200+ approaches, 50+ numbers, but zero dates, zero kisses. I was at a very low point in my life, and thinking about changing strategies, and giving up on cold approaches.

Well, so after the gym tonight, I go to the local supermarket. After getting my produce, I sarge the aisles, and on the last one, I notice an HB with a banging very tight body. But I didn't want to approach then, I would have scared her. Plus she didn't even see me, as she had her face turned. So I waited in an aisle near the register and went in line right after her. I then got to see her face, and she was an HB 8, but very much my type..her body was WHOA. It turns out that she works out a lot. I was wearing my sleeveless shirt and so it was apparent that I also workout. So we talked about that. Then we talked for another 1.5 hours during which I did a bunch of kino with her. I was passing all her tests, and I was coming off super smooth. I think it was because I just wasn't thinking (it was cold outside, and I was even shivering at times..so this probably helped control my overanalyzing tendencies). Later by her car I as holding her and my **** was erect and rubbed against her ass, and I could tell she liked it a lot, she was super giggling. I even applied pressure with my finger to the lower part of her tits. We talked about sex before this during the conversation. Later, by my car, she leaned against me and we kissed. I haven't kissed a girl for a long time, I don't know if she was able to pick up on that. Anyway, just before this, she was putting up a lot more resistance (really forcing "Do you always do this kind of stuff with girls you just meet"). So after about 5 seconds of kissing, she pulled back. I think my mistake was that I should have grabbed her ass when we were kissing, I figure she would have liked it, as she initiated conversation about it. Looking back, I know how I could have gotten her in my car and done major messing around. I just made a few mistake with my comebacks to her sh*t tests.

I just hope she didn't have any diseases. Plus I'm a little worried about something. Right into our conversation, she said something like "she isn't looking like she does when she goes out" right now. Then she broke out her cosmetics and put this stuff on her lips (it wasn't lipstick. It was a clear solution, and she brushed it on her lips). I probably ended up swallowing some of this stuff because I licked my lips afterward and swallowed. Is something to be aware of when kissing?

So anyway, I'm really happy now about my progress with picking up girls. I feel a lot more confident, less stressed too, much happier person. I actually just wish I had a GF because meeting up with random people is dirty...but unfortunately I've had no luck with hooking up any of the girls that I've pursued.

Plus I didn't like this. I had to spend an hour and half with her in the cold, and I was really hungry too.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
very nice. did you get her phone number? did you guys talk about meeting up some other time?

tell me, how did you initiate the conversation in the first place (I'm always interested in those very very first steps) and manage to make her talk to you for an hour and a half at the grocery store (or outside of it)!?

Don't complain about the cold! I would stand outside in the cold for hours if I could get to kiss a cute girl.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Don't complain about the cold! I would stand outside in the cold for hours if I could get to kiss a cute girl.
Not me. No girl is worth standing outside in the Canadian cold.

To the original poster, you could have easily gotten laid that night, but it seems you were happy with the progress you made and decided to leave it at that. Never be satisfied until you're all the way there man.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You just met her in a supermarket checkout lane and she stood outside with you for an HOUR AND A HALF chatting?

Damn, man. :D
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
LOL. Nice story man!

You rubber your dikk on her ass and she loved it...
Definetely could have banged her the same day.

I'm also interested what happened on the first moments when you approached her and how you initiated the convo and where were you...

She said you should have grabbed her ass?
Then why you didn't?

And you took her number right??


Anyways, nice job apart of few "mistakes".
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
another mistake you made is letting her end the kiss. you have to be the one to pull back and leave her wanting more. im always the first one to pull back when kisssing and usually after the first kiss ill say,"you're in trouble now" and spank her on the ass. works wonders.

nice story though and great job with the pick up!!!
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
How the hell did you manage to talk for 1.5 hours!. The maxmium mines last for was about 20mins lol. Anyway, great story and keep it up.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Congrats!

Get over your fear of kissing a total stranger too!
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Originally posted by static
(it was cold outside, and I was even shivering at times..so this probably helped control my overanalyzing tendencies). Later by her car I as holding her and my **** was erect and rubbed against her ass, and I could tell she liked it a lot, she was super giggling.

I just hope she didn't have any diseases. Plus I'm a little worried about something. Right into our conversation, she said something like "she isn't looking like she does when she goes out" right now. Then she broke out her cosmetics and put this stuff on her lips (it wasn't lipstick. It was a clear solution, and she brushed it on her lips). I probably ended up swallowing some of this stuff because I licked my lips afterward and swallowed. Is something to be aware of when kissing?
Wow...you got a hard on in the cold?? she musta been HOT!! LOL... also i think thats called lip balm bro..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Congratulations, nice to hear you're making progress.

One thing I think is you should do is readjust you attitude toward kissing from being a way to get "diseases" and that meeting up with "random people is dirty". This mindset isn't going to help you at all. It will make you hesitate and likely be conveyed to the chick and weird her out.

The most you're likely to catch from kissing is a cold.

It's important to keep the ball rolling now you feel good, so go out and keep at it.
 
Top