Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinoed today, she rubbed herself...

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was on the running track, the girl I dated once suddenly came beside me to run with me which was pretty unexpected but a nice surprise.

Anyways, I haven't called her for 2, 3 weeks since I had a date (busy) and I guess that was part of a challenge because she talked about how its been long since she saw me, and even asked me when I go to the gym.

While running around the track, I had to step towards her to pass a person who was walking and bumped my elbow against her arm while doing so. To this, she started rubbing the spot where I hit her. I don't think I hit her hard enough to hurt or maybe it did?

So assuming that this was kino, was she rubbing her arm because it hurt, or didn't like me touching her? We were both sweating because of the gym's heat and that we're running so it would make sense if its disgusting.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this is one of those post that looks for approval, or overanalyzing post.

I understand people get frustrated reading it over and over that they would make a post complaining about it.

All I have to say is to those people is that they shouldn't read what they don't want to read.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you don't know if you didn't want to read it until after you've read it. But back to the "kino". It was an accident, nothing important. If she brings it up just say you were avoiding the walker. This stuff happens dude. And you are overanalyzing it. I just hope you didn't super apologize like you broke her arm or something. You shouldn't even be thinking about this, more thought should be going to the higher interest level you created by not seeing this girl for a few weeks.