Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kino

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just thought i would start up a little discusion, how do you use kino, no this is not me asking for help, just wondering how you personaly do it with girls you are not 'with' so just a girl you know but do not know well.

we ill start it by saying i do not use kino in excesive amounts just from time to time and mostly just to get her attention or put emphasis on somthing. The places i touch are the shoulder and upper arm.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, geo talks about kino a lot, apprntly swears by it i know its good, im asuming know 1 is replying because you do not use it! are you saying you do not touch girls? come on guys!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when your talking and you make a joke and things are going well.. kinda nudge her arm a little if she takes it well my laughing, and she nudges you back.. score one for the home team :)

or even if she doesn't nudge back but smiles score again

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
What is kino?
kino is shor for kinostetic (not sure i spelt that right) and means touching. So when we talk aobut kino we are talking about touching girls whilst we talk to them. altohugh any touching is kino, we are refering genraly to non intrusive touching such as touching her arm whilst you talk to her.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
kino is shor for kinostetic (not sure i spelt that right) and means touching. So when we talk aobut kino we are talking about touching girls whilst we talk to them. altohugh any touching is kino, we are refering genraly to non intrusive touching such as touching her arm whilst you talk to her.
good that you cleared that up, a new person might think wait i'm supposed to touch her!

then come back and said i grabed her boobs and she got all offended!

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only do kino when it's necessary. i have no need to hold on to a girl's hand and drag her around the store like other losers. i have no need to give her a back rub to tell her that i am interested in her.

i will rub her arm if she somewhat hurt herself on it and i will spank her butt playfully if she's acting playfully.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinoing is not holding her hand. Thats affection. Kino is not dragging her around the store. Its subtle touching. Brush her hair away from her eyes, or touch her arm when you talk, or tickle her, or wrestle playfully.......These are all forms of kino.

Maybe you could say that holding hands is a form of kino, but I personally only hold hands w/ a g/f. If we're dating, then MAYBE.

Keep in mind that kino is used to generate interest and make her more comfortable around you. If you are holding someone's hand when you first meet them or holding them in a store, maybe you should rethink your approach and read the bible over again.

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino eh?...i love kino

THis is how i started it once....i talk to this girl really close, like jus beside her.

ALso, i look at things that she wears, like those small watches and i grab her hand and put it close to my face so that i cna see the watch better errm....

i do the shoulder tap a couple times so i can get a touch of her shoulder, but now that shes comfortable with my kino i dont touch the shoulder anymore, i touch her hip.

Dont be afraid to touch guyz....ill just tell you something improtatn

NEVER touch a girl in her underpits (if u want to tickle her)