Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino

Kataface

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to get advice on this. I have read that if a woman responds positively to some kino that is good. If she backs away or something like that it is bad, but what does no reaction mean?
You hold her hand and squeeze it but she doesn't pull away or squeeze back. You touch her lower back and she doesn't react to it by moving closer or backing away. You touch her foot with your's under the table, but she doesn't move her foot away or play back. I always took it to mean "no response" was a response, and she wasn't interested. A friend says I should have kept escalating the kino.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes accepted it. She knows your hand is on her lower back. Shes knows you are grazing her upper back with your fingertips. If she didnt like it, she would squirm away/move your hand off her. So its silent cue to keep going. Just dont be uncalibrated and go from 0 to 100.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she LETS you touch her, that means her Interest Level for you is high af.

Simple as that.

TheProspect

Reaction score
If she didnt like it, she would squirm away/move your hand off her.
If she LETS you touch her, that means her Interest Level for you is high af.

Simple as that.
A girl letting you touch her doesn't always necessarily mean she likes it, or is comfortable with it, she could be too shy or too afraid to say something and pull away. Especially true if you're a stranger. You may not even know how she truly feels about it until she ghosts you or rejects/flakes on a second date because you were too touchy too soon.

However, in most cases, attempts at kino will naturally polarize a girl towards one direction or the other, and it will be a good way to gauge her interest level.

In my experience, very rarely does a girl have an neutral reaction. Either you get a response that indicates you need to back off or at least slow down (a soft or teasing rejection), or you get a response that's a green light and you continue to escalate.

The way you approach kino is different depending on the girl, as well as your dynamic with any particular chick (First time ever meeting her vs. a chick who you've known for months and have already built rapport and comfort with, etc.)

I think it boils down to being able to read the room and to pick up on girl's vibe real-time. I consider myself pretty good at this, and as a result have rarely have had my escalation attempts rejected. Some chicks on the first meet-up I won't even touch until the hug at the end, whereas some we're subtly touching each other within the first few minutes.

If you're awkward and can't read women at all, or just want to error on the side of caution, I'd recommend using @EyeBRollin's approach of letting her initiate touch first. Especially if it's your first time meeting a chick. If the vibe is off, don't force anything.

For me, I personally escalate kino minimally and gradually. It doesn't even have to be physical escalation to start with...

How does she respond when you hold eye contact? How does she respond when you begin to close the proximity between you two? What does she do when you invade her space (for example: if you reach out and point within a few inches of an article of clothing or accessory she's wearing to comment on it)? Is she comfortable with these non-physical escalations, or does she subconsciously recoil?

To tie it all together and reiterate to the OP: I wouldn't say no response is a good response. I'd say a positive response is a good response, and a green light to escalate. You'll have to pick up on the vibes and be able to read the room if you get a neutral response, and that comes with experience if it doesn't come naturally to you.

As a man, you want to be bold and demonstrate your masculine ability to lead an interaction, but you can easily find yourself being mentally labeled by women as a creep or aggressive (in a non-attractive way) if you force kino.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl letting you touch her doesn't always necessarily mean she likes it, or is comfortable with it, she could be too shy or too afraid to say something and pull away. Especially true if you're a stranger.
Tru.

Left out their body tensing up

as well as your dynamic with any particular chick (First time ever meeting her vs. a chick who you've known for months and have already built rapport and comfort with, etc.
Context = strangers.
What does she do when you invade her space (for example: if you reach out and point within a few inches of an article of clothing or accessory she's wearing to comment on it)? Is she comfortable with these non-physical escalations, or does she subconsciously recoil?
Yep. Inspecting her necklace or earring has been my go to for years. Last nite (actually the last couple times I've been out), I removed 2 girls masks off their faces. One earlobe at a time. Spicy move. Do not attempt. For professionals only (havent been rejected yet tho lol).
you can easily find yourself being mentally labeled by women as a creep or aggressive (in a non-attractive way) if you force kino
Ya excuse to touch her is better.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Last nite (actually the last couple times I've been out), I removed 2 girls masks off their faces. One earlobe at a time. Spicy move. Do not attempt. For professionals only (havent been rejected yet tho lol).
Haha I think I might actually have to try that one.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like starting with 'accidental' brushes. Like shoulder to shoulder (perfect starting point) or something like just fingertips or hands brushing while one of you is handing something to the other. She hands you the salt, your fingers touch when you take it, that type of thing. If you look for them there are tons of opportunities during an hour or several hour interaction or date.

I've been able to, in one hour, perfectly seamlessly go from a first 'accidental' shoulder brush to maybe a forearm brush to an intentional but brief shoulder tap/light grab, hand on back of shoulder, all the way to hand on side/back of the neck which is a perfect setup for a kiss assuming she looks ready.

Every little baby step counts. I've even made it a point to (when getting up from and returning to a couch) to simply close the distance halfway from where you were when you got up. Also something like putting your arm on the back of a couch behind her head without actually touching (yet). Playful little taps are great and you can find a million excuses/reasons such as a brief tap on the shoulder as you point at something interesting or funny.

The escalation can be done soooo smoothly it feels perfectly natural. 100% gradual, no bumps, no jumps, no skips, just smooth. Also, no long lingering contact either. You are NOT looking for a reaction from her, you don't care. In fact you don't even KNOW that you're doing it. That's the key. You didn't do it, it just happened casually. It's surprisingly easy once you have an idea of where in the escalation you are.

One last thing, if she touches you no matter how accidental it may seem, it's almost certainly a good sign. My experience is that a female that does not like you will almost never touch you in any way shape or form, probably to avoid giving you the wrong idea. Any touch initiated by her is a huge IOI.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit at the bar and you can put your leg against hers as your first move. This is a super easy way to gauge the date very early on. She will know if she wants to fu*k you within the first 5 minutes anyway. So if she is not being receptive to this you know where you stand right away. I have never had a woman pull away doing this.

Assuming she doesn’t move away, I generally put my arm around the back of their chair next with it touching part of their back. This is a super easy transition then to a kiss mid-date. Obviously you need to be carrying over flirtatious conversation while you’re doing this but so long as you know what you’re doing this has rarely failed for me.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
lol no idea how to explain it man.. u kinda gott aknow how to read people. a neutral dead vibe means she's not interested. a lot of types of touches aren't enough for a girl to react to, and some aren't enough for her to tell you "hey can you stop touching me?".

a girl that wants to be your friend, might tolerate a few creepy moves like this. why is it creepy ? because clearly you have no read on this girl and are touching her with weird intentions rather than naturally based on how you feel.