Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i know this topic has been talked about countless times. But the purpose of this thread is for us to share our tips on kino'ing. We all know we should start with light kino, like guiding her by the shoulder when there's a crowd, or some would prefer playing thumb wrestling.

I'm gonna share my tips here as i go along, and i hope those with great techniques can post it here as well.

There's this thing i like to do, which always works, and will instantly build great rapport. When i'm out with her, if she turns her head to look at something, i'll put my index finger close to her cheek that's facing me. Not too close though, so when she turns back it'll definitely crack her up. It's part of teasing as well.

I would say do this only when you have some rapport going on. At least make sure she's comfortable with you first. :trouble:

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm really working on breaking a chick in, I like to start simple with things like "hi-5's" and fist-pounds for different things that I approve of. From there I'll do stuff like playfully brush their arms when saying something funny or busting on them for whatever. If they are having ADD or something on you you can gently grab them from the front and re-direct them to face you. From that small stuff you can usually get a hug with no worries.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch her when the two of you share an experience - a laugh, a moment, a view, anything. Then when the moment has passed, pull your hand back and act like nothing happened. She wants you to not realize that you just touched her.

Another kino tip - touch her whenever you talk to another girl. It's ok to turn away from her at a bar or party and talk to another attractive woman, but as you do so, reach back and put your hand on the girl you are with. This will make both of them want you more. One because she has you, and the other because she does not.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is when you got the girl initiating the kino you're in.

Other than that I always think that playful kino is the best. When your waking beside her give her a little butt bump. When she's trying to get past you step playfully in her way. If it's just you and her and the tension is building tickling is the way to go if you want some quick tongue action. Really its all about feeling it out and it has to match your personality.

I never really start kino until I know there is some kind of attraction there already. Otherwise I feel it would creep the girl out. I always go for strong eye contact first.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloke said:
Kino works best when you're not thinking about it.
I agree with this, though Bible Belt's suggestion has merit.

Don't make 'doing kino' something you focus on. It does not work that way and will seem forced and or artificial.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
All I know is when you got the girl initiating the kino you're in.

Other than that I always think that playful kino is the best. When your waking beside her give her a little butt bump. When she's trying to get past you step playfully in her way. If it's just you and her and the tension is building tickling is the way to go if you want some quick tongue action. Really its all about feeling it out and it has to match your personality.

I never really start kino until I know there is some kind of attraction there already. Otherwise I feel it would creep the girl out. I always go for strong eye contact first.
Agreed.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you walk through a doorway somewhere, I put my hand on their lower back and guide them through along with me. Easy way to get the ball rolling on touching

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't kino - and in the rare cases I do kino, it is all subconscious and natural - it actually works wonders - because it makes you a total challenge

But again, your style may be different from mine - if you like to kino deliberately, then go do it

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is fun.

-Touching her hair is fun. Some girls I've met, they might have a new hair color or something. You go, "oh red hair, interesting". I like running my fingers from the back of their head to the top. Just a light touch. Hair is accessible, but also sort of intimate. If a girl lets you touch her hair, thats probably half the possible kino you could do.

-Playful kino at a party. Like if a woman pretends to steal your gift from a gift exchange or something like that. Playful kino on her arm, pulling her towards you.

-If you're on a bench, isolated, I think its powerful. Can get her panties wet and her stomach in knots if its just you two touching back and forth. Like on the knee/upper thigh when you make a point, and you let it linger there just a little longer. Knee, upper leg, sides, arms, hands.

-On an airplane, lol. She has no where to run. I played cards with this girl next to me, kinoed her hand, arm, to keep her cards from showing. We had good rapport. She didnt say anything, went along with it. Airplane kino would be an interesting subject.

The key for all of it is not to focus on it and just make it natural. Make it an extension of your conversation and your interaction.