"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Kino when sitting next to her.... at school

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Are there any tips for kino'ing a girl while you're sitting next to her during class? I don't even think that's a good situation for it, but is there anything I can do that wouldn't seem creepy?

I was thinking I could like tap the girl on her left shoulder from behind and then move to the right quickly before she turns her head. I wouldn't really consider that kino , it's funny....but childlike. What do you guys think? I need some more ideas/reasons to kino a chick IN CLASS while you're sitting next to her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
You shouldn't even be thinking about this. Kino can be something as simple as slightly brushing by her when both of you are taking seats just before class.

Don't even bother analyzing how you should kino either or you will just come off as a weirdo to her by doing something out of place.

Talk to her like a normal person with a good sense of humour and tease her a little about nonsensicle out of place things.

If she responds positive to you and the way you do this she will start to want toget close to you and may even initiate some of this herself.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i dunno what kinda school ur at or ur seating situation..
but certainly in my school u could elbow her a little when ur writing stuff down, maybe do it once or twice, then playfully hit her or choke her or soemthing for smudging ur writing or knocking ur pen..
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit

In short, use your before/after/downtime to kino her... otherwise you run the risk of getting her irratated or the teacher mad at you for distracting other students which computes to bad grade most likely...
Trust me I know these things
No joke ... I got bumped down a whole letter grade in a class once for macking on a red headed chick the entire semester while the teacher was talking and by passing notes and stuff.
 

Eroe

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by quest
i dunno what kinda school ur at or ur seating situation..
but certainly in my school u could elbow her a little when ur writing stuff down, maybe do it once or twice, then playfully hit her or choke her or soemthing for smudging ur writing or knocking ur pen..
haha, i don't think choking her would be too nice!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I have a really good idea what it is by reading all the posts about it, BUT I haven't seen a definition on it.

What exactly is the definitiion of Kino? :confused:
 

Eroe

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Juggalo
I have a really good idea what it is by reading all the posts about it, BUT I haven't seen a definition on it.

What exactly is the definitiion of Kino? :confused:
i don't quit know either, but i believe [from the previous posts] that kino is getting body contact with the prospect. i.e. if a date says something funny, you laugh a little and brush her arm slightly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Don't do it ..Set her up verbally first if she's giving you the signal then go..
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Sit behind her and pull her hair - then scratch out her eyes from their sockets!! :rolleyes:

No need to kino - just have a convo for starters!
 
Last edited:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by rgeere
Kino can be something as simple as slightly brushing by her when both of you are taking seats just before class.

So if a girl supposedly accidentally bumps my leg with her foot when sitting next to her in class I should take that as her possibly kinoing me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
no u shouldnt take it like that..
u should take it as her bumping u..
if she puts her legs over ur legs because she's tired or something like that..
she may just be tired, she may want to tease u a bit..
but u'll crack a fat and start thinking of her as someone u'd like to bone.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Fatality
So if a girl supposedly accidentally bumps my leg with her foot when sitting next to her in class I should take that as her possibly kinoing me?
Actually depends.Look at her expression and the way she did it.

An easier example is when you are sitting down next to them and she's wearing a skirt and brushes your knee real quick and looks at you from the corner of her eye.

That's why you apply pressue even if your unsure cuz they can be very deceptive.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Fatality
So if a girl supposedly accidentally bumps my leg with her foot when sitting next to her in class I should take that as her possibly kinoing me?
You should take that as " her bumping your leg with her foot when you are sitting next to her in class."

Kino = possibly
sexual = not always
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by rgeere
You should take that as " her bumping your leg with her foot when you are sitting next to her in class."

Kino = possibly
sexual = not always
It happened like 5 times last year. She apologized like one time but didn't say anything the other times.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top