Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino to arouse

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you know what KINO is, and how to apply it.

For those of you who don’t, KINO is “touching” that is applied to a girl. It releases Oxytocin in the females body, and helps her feel much more at easy and comfortable.

But in this thread I want to talk about KINO that will arouse the girl, and get those little “butterfly” feelings in her stomach. I warn you before hand, do NOT try this unless you are quite comfortable kinoing girls, and unless you have at least SOME rapport.

The girl is a lot more aware of this type of Kino, not as with most Kino she only notes it subconsciously.

How to apply this type of Kino:
1). Gently!
2). Delicately!
3). Methodically!

Those are the three main rules to keep in mind. Also, use it SPARINGLY, and on erogenous areas. Now some will argue that the woman’s body is one huge erogenous area, and I don’t plan on disagreeing :)

Some common areas to use this:

Face
Neck
Hand
Back of upper arm
Small of back
Leg
Under knee
Under hip
Between the lower part of the buttocks (oh my! ;))
Hair
Side of body
Inner thighs
Ear
Bottom of foot
Ankle(topside)
Breasts
Underneath breasts
Tummy (bellybutton)
Just below the ribs.

How to do it:

Apply GENTLE contact, stimulating the nerves on the skin. Touch as little of an area as possible! Often I use the tip of my finger, or even just the fingernail. Try it up and down your arm and leg, neck, face until you can tell how much general pressure to apply.

Secondly, Do it slowly and methodically. So you would NOT just prick her with you finger nail and then pull your hand back. This should last at LEAST 5seconds, and there is no limit as to how long. (20 min. and skin starts getting irritated I think though. I usually try to keep it a minute or two.)

What you are doing is direction her conscious focus on that area. Thus any stimulation you create she becomes MUCH more aware of. Keeping the area stimulated over a prolonged period of time releases chemicals in her brain that cause her pleasure :)

You aren’t just going to hold your hand (or tongue, face, whatever you choose to use :)) you are actually going to move it and stimulate her. Slow, rhythmical movements.

I've had great success with taking a pen (ball point) and applying the minimum pressure needed to write to her skin. I use this on the hand. It goes along with this whole “I can read you hand” gig I've got going :) and the way it works is I spend about 2mins placing dots on some erogenous areas of her hand (which I find by watching her reactions while I read her palm) When I place the dots I don’t just poke her hand, I make little circles. Then I slowly connect the dots in a pattern and talk about what it all means :)

I've had great success with this, some girls have actually started breathing unnaturally, or I could feel them shudder and get “the look” in their eyes :)

Try it with yourself right now, play with your skin, stimulate yourself, and you will have good enough practice to go and try this out!

Also some good ideas for applying this method of stimulating KINO:

Earrings- take your time to examine these, look them over, all the while stimulating her ear ever so delicately
Necklaces- Oh my! This is huge one, girls necks are already so sensitive, and just moving you hand around the necklace while letting it touch her is good, also if she is wearing a charm.
Watches- pretty good to pick at the bracelet part that holds it to her hand, can get some stimulation in that way.
Rings- Rub the ring while its on her hand.
Toe rings- same thing
Ankle bracelets- same as necklace
Hair- fix her hair! Ha, this works two ways, almost as a neghit because you are fixing her, and then you are stimulating her so it works well :), brush a few strands of hair behind her ear, move it out of her face
Face- touch it! Brush something off it, help fix some makeup, I've gotten a girl to shudder and blush by helping her put on some lip liner sh1t.

You can do this with almost every aspect of KINO, but remember use it SPARINGLY, and mix it up with the other types of Kino, and for Christ’s sake YOU CANNOT BE TOO GENTLE!

Have fun! :)

PS- ive noticed that if you slow down your breathing to where you cant hear it anymore, she will mirror this, slowing down her breathing, making it more shallow and causing herself to get MORE of the affect you want :) You should be no more then a couple of feet from her face for this to work.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hand thing seems interesting. What do you usually tell them it means?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would run a pattern type thing, saying things like "Your best at following your heart" and all sorts of fruity sh1t. :)

I deliver it while shes in an altered state so she doesnt resist it, and doesnt notice ists fruityne, I would talk about it more, but I dont want this moved to the Unusual Seductions forum.