Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino --- The Fast Lane

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to really use Kino its important to know why you use it.

Kino is designed to invade a girls personal space to make her more comfortable with you. This speeds up the process of DJing a girl a bunch. I have heard that a couple of DJ's dont really like it, you really must decide for yourself.

Starting to use Kino:

The very first Kino that I did was just invade the space around the girl. Like reach out while in conversation and get close, but not touch her. Then you guage her reaction, if is positive (ie. she extends her hands, moves a little closer, smiles, repeats the motion) then you can push it up a level. If the reaction is negitive (ie. she backs away, smacks your hands, screams, calls the police, smacks you) then you need to back off.

Moving it up a level:

Ok she reacted positivly to your first approach, great time to move forward. While still in the conversation you reach out and lightly touch her. I have found that non threating places are hair, arm, stomach(maybe not the best if you are standing), or tickeling around the hips. This test the waters to see if she is comfortable with you touching her. Again if she shows positive signs (smiling, STRONG eye contact, she touches you, leans in), you know that she has a positive intrest level. One of the best positive sings that is often over looked is rolling the sholders. If the signs are negitive (backs away, smacks...) then you should go back to first level (non touching) kino, and judge the reaction again.

A different style of Kino (joking):

Another technique that I have found effective it joking Kino. Its good because even if she rejects you you can make it look like a joke. An example of Joking Kino is going up to a girl who you kinda know and putting your arm around her and act like everyhting is normal. (please don't do this if she has a BF) Another is tickeling, this is a GREAT Kino move. She gets a little jolt of electricty down her spine and knows you caused it. She then will associate good feeling with you. (as many DJ's know this is a good thing)

Non sexual intimate KINO:

These are used when you aren't at school but maybe you are sitting at a party (not making-out with anyone). Like in a semi dark room or movie theater, they can all be done comforatbly with other people watching. They should be done like you do it all the time, comfortable and smooth. Some of the really good places I have found are the forearm, back of the neck, torso, back and sholders.

The Forearm is a really great place if you do it right. One of the best things is to it on yourself and it works. Heres what you can do, roll up the sleve of the shirt to about the elbow. Then run the back of you fingernails over the underside of the forearm. Just lightly barly touching the skin. Go ahead try it on yourself. It should feel like a tingiling feeling.

The back of the neck is another great spot because it is rarly touched. This one is less complicated the the forearm, but might not get as good results. All you do is move any hair out of the way(throw over her sholder) then draw little circles on her neck. Eventually you could make a game out of it (what am I writing/ drawing...). The game is good because it really gets her focoused on you and what you are doing.

The Torso is another good spot. Pretty much do the same as the neck, or forearm (although i think neck works better)

Back and sholders, lets face it everone likes getting a back rub...

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
like the post, i need to work on my kino, i have never really bee na touvhy person but im workign on it

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, this is one of my favorites. once you are sure that she is comfortable with you touching her, the next time you see her before she she's you (like she's standing aound in the hallway), kinda 'sneak' up on her (i use quotations because this she be done in a funny way, not stalkery), and place your hand on her ass. don't squeeze it please. and then see how long it takes her to notice. it's often good to turn around the other way and focus on something else or talk to someone else. once she finally figures out what's going on, let her say something and act like she's interrupting you. usually it takes a while for them to notice, and say something like "wow, took you a while..."

haha, good times