"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kino scientifically proven!

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
I was looking around at fastseduction.com and ran across this article http://www.fastseduction.com/science/008-SeductionPoweroftheOxytocinResponse.shtml . It shows that when you touch a women it releases a hormone called oxytocin. I ran a search on the hormone and found similar results. Oxytocin basically increases a womens testosterone levels which is responsible for sex drive.

http://www.themarriagebed.com/oxytocin.shtml
http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/
http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/oxytocin.html

Judge for yourself. After this I'm definiatly using kino whenever possible. You can all thank me for this =)!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Nice!
I'm going to use this in my thesis
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Oxytocin stimulates contractions of the uterus and the production of breast milk.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Nice, but I have a question for anyone who might care to throw in their 2 cents...

Like the article says, you need to start kino from the get to. Otherwise it might come off as creepy. Well I'm seeing this one girl but havn't been doing kino (I'm an early stage recovering AFC), but after realizing the importance of it I'm bound to give it a try next time I see her.

But like the article says:
If you start touching a woman all of a sudden after a few weeks, it will seem weird to her, so start from the very first time you meet her.)
Should I just go for it anyways?
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Billy Bob, you can't win if you don't play the game.(aka go for it, but don't lay it on hard)
 
Top