"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kino Questions

HotDog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Ok I have a weird Kino question. I was rapping with a woman I want to do the other day and first she says do you like my hair it is darker. She knows I like dark hair so I assume she was trying to be a tease or funny or really wanted to know if I liked it .?.?.? Then she says see where hair dye got on my face? SO I reach out and put my finger on the spot it was on her forehead. Now the weird part is that when I touched her forehead she gave me a big smile and a giggle and said yeah thats it. Now what the heII is the big smile and giggle for, I have touched her before. I just think thats kinda weird...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HotDog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by aolsuxs
Your reading into things too much.
I know I read into all kinds of things. I do tend to over think things. But I woule LOVE if somebody would Please Pleae help me out on this. It was just so weird at the time how she looked at me with a big smile. please please help.
 

poonologist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Florida
whats the difference either way.would you have been more confused if she wouldve frowned and teared up?you got a good response man so why make it difficult by trying to examine the exact thing goin through her mind when she smiled.if she didnt slap you in the face or kick you in the balls then youre doin ok.well,not necessarily but you get the point i think.just continue kino and youll notice similar responses if shes into you.
 

HotDog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by poonologist
whats the difference either way.would you have been more confused if she wouldve frowned and teared up?you got a good response man so why make it difficult by trying to examine the exact thing goin through her mind when she smiled.if she didnt slap you in the face or kick you in the balls then youre doin ok.well,not necessarily but you get the point i think.just continue kino and youll notice similar responses if shes into you.
Thanks I appreciate your reponse. The thing is I just have to understand this. I kino her alot of times this was a weird response, thats why I am looking for an answer. Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Maybe she was in a happy mood ?
Maybe she was horny ?
Maybe she had an itchy forehead ?
Maybe she is ticklish ?

Lot's of factors can influence how people react at certain times. Mood, feelings, time of month etc...
Environment, time of day, weather, moons orbit etc...

I don't think anyone can give you a reason why she acted different. It could be a million things.

I agree with poon, it's a good response - right it off as one and move onto getting the next one :)
 
Top