Kino makes all the difference

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
1,741
Likes
0
Location
USA
#1
I have made what I consider to be a remarkable breakthrough in my development as a DJ. For the longest time I underestimated the importance of what we call kino. I made some attempts at it, but didn't make it much of a priority. After my experience on a date yesterday not only is kino a priority now, it is THE priority.

I had set up a brief, low-key first date for drinks with a girl I had met at a dance club quite some time ago. We had had some phone conversations by then but hadn't seen each other since we met. As far as conversation goes, it was like most dates of this type for me. One of my main problems on dates in the past has been gaging the interest level. I was able to do it this time with some really simple kino techniques.

When a pause came up in the conversation I slowly reached across the table and clasped my hand around hers. I stroked her palm from underneath as I complemented a ring she was wearing. She seemed quite welcoming me touching her hand, I took this as a sign of a good interest level.

As the date continued I was thinking "the hair is next, I got to get my hands in her hair somehow!" We were at a non-smoking bar, so when the date was getting ready to end she asked if I would like to come have a cigarette with her which I did. I stood pretty close to her while we were smoking and I reached up by her temple and preened her hair back around her ear and said "that's a really nice earing." The thanked me for the compliment and again seemed to like the touch. Not long after that we said good bye. Her pupils were a little dialated and she initiated a hug turning her face against mine. I kept the hug brief as I said goodbye.

This kino stuff is not nearly as complicated as I made it out to be in my head and so incredibly effective in gaging interest level and turning her on. I guess I just had to start doing it. Now I know that it's all about kino.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!



[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-27-2002).]
 

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2001
Messages
2,168
Likes
3
Location
Canada
#2
trickynick, you made a good point there! Kino is a tool we DJs don't place too much emphasis on sometimes. I've used Kino when there had been a lull in the conversation. Girls love to be touched in non-threatening sexual way. It makes them feel good that you desire them that way.
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
709
Likes
0
#3
Originally posted by trickynick:
I have made what I consider to be a remarkable breakthrough in my development as a DJ. For the longest time I underestimated the importance of what we call kino. I made some attempts at it, but didn't make it much of a priority. After my experience on a date yesterday not only is kino a priority now, it is THE priority.

I had set up a brief, low-key first date for drinks with a girl I had met at a dance club quite some time ago. We had had some phone conversations by then but hadn't seen each other since we met. As far as conversation goes, it was like most dates of this type for me. One of my main problems on dates in the past has been gaging the interest level. I was able to do it this time with some really simple kino techniques.

When a pause came up in the conversation I slowly reached across the table and clasped my hand around hers. I stroked her palm from underneath as I complemented a ring she was wearing. She seemed quite welcoming me touching her hand, I took this as a sign of a good interest level.

As the date continued I was thinking "the hair is next, I got to get my hands in her hair somehow!" We were at a non-smoking bar, so when the date was getting ready to end she asked if I would like to come have a cigarette with her which I did. I stood pretty close to her while we were smoking and I reached up by her temple and preened her hair back around her ear and said "that's a really nice earing." The thanked me for the compliment and again seemed to like the touch. Not long after that we said good bye. Her pupils were a little dialated and she initiated a hug turning her face against mine. I kept the hug brief as I said goodbye.

This kino stuff is not nearly as complicated as I made it out to be in my head and so incredibly effective in gaging interest level and turning her on. I guess I just had to start doing it. Now I know that it's all about kino.

A sidenote worth mentioning is that I am very into this girl. I know it's a little early to get too excited about it, but she's unlike almost any girl I've ever met. So far, it seems that at the very least some of that interest is being reciprocated.

Very good post man! Like dj bible worthy if you ask me, this really helped me (well it will help me if I let it,
)

But the part about you mentioning your "into" this girl or whatever... well dont make a mistake and make that too evident to her... if you were pretty damn "nice" the whole time you might wanna try a few subtle neg hits on your next date.
You have to focus on other areas as well so you dont go chump and mess it up with a stupid mistake (as in right after it happens your booting yourself in the anuz)

Hope I helped you as much as me.

Now that I think of it, you were the one that said you couldnt really implement neg hits. maybe you should figure that out as well as you have this "kino" thing and I think youll find it pretty rewarding when properly used!

[This message has been edited by Pro (edited 12-17-2001).]
 

bartender

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Messages
1,291
Likes
0
#4
You are absolutely right!
Learned not much long ago that that was the thing I did unconciously on people I like.
 

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
1,741
Likes
0
Location
USA
#5
Originally posted by Pro:
Very good post man! Like dj bible worthy if you ask me, this really helped me (well it will help me if I let it,
)

But the part about you mentioning your "into" this girl or whatever... well dont make a mistake and make that too evident to her... if you were pretty damn "nice" the whole time you might wanna try a few subtle neg hits on your next date.
You have to focus on other areas as well so you dont go chump and mess it up with a stupid mistake (as in right after it happens your booting yourself in the anuz)

Hope I helped you as much as me.

Now that I think of it, you were the one that said you couldnt really implement neg hits. maybe you should figure that out as well as you have this "kino" thing and I think youll find it pretty rewarding when properly used!

[This message has been edited by Pro (edited 12-17-2001).]
Pro,

I am very interested in learning more about neg-hits which I mentioned before are a largely undeveloped part of my game at this point. Maybe you could post me some advice in that neg-hit topic that is up there now. It's a little off-topic for this thread.

I am really glad you got so much out of my post and thanks for your offer to help me.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!
 

bartender

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Messages
1,291
Likes
0
#6
Not that you've asked me but I used something that is much extremer than a neg-hit.

I was drunk (yes stupid to engage in conversation) when I was trying to seduce someone and I flattered her with maybe just too many compliments (because I thought I had to undo all the neg-hits I had used before.)

I realized I did something stupid so the next time I saw her I said (with kino) "hey did I make it up with all that bull**** I said? (referring to the excessive use of compliments.)" and she was shocked, probably not knowing what to think of me.

If I can think of neg-hits I'll post them too.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 12-17-2001).]
 

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
1,741
Likes
0
Location
USA
#7
Originally posted by bartender:
Not that you've asked me but I used something that is much extremer than a neg-hit.

I was drunk (yes stupid to engage in conversation) when I was trying to seduce someone and I flattered her with maybe just too many compliments (because I thought I had to undo all the neg-hits I had used before.)

I realized I did something stupid so the next time I saw her I said (with kino) "hey did I make it up with all that bull**** I said? (referring to the excessive use of compliments.)" and she was shocked, probably not knowing what to think of me.

If I can think of neg-hits I'll post them too.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 12-17-2001).]
hmmm...you have me a bit confused with that one.


------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!
 

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2001
Messages
1,416
Likes
3
Location
st. louis
#8
Originally posted by trickynick:
I have made what I consider to be a remarkable breakthrough in my development as a DJ. For the longest time I underestimated the importance of what we call kino. I made some attempts at it, but didn't make it much of a priority. After my experience on a date yesterday not only is kino a priority now, it is THE priority.

I had set up a brief, low-key first date for drinks with a girl I had met at a dance club quite some time ago. We had had some phone conversations by then but hadn't seen each other since we met. As far as conversation goes, it was like most dates of this type for me. One of my main problems on dates in the past has been gaging the interest level. I was able to do it this time with some really simple kino techniques.

When a pause came up in the conversation I slowly reached across the table and clasped my hand around hers. I stroked her palm from underneath as I complemented a ring she was wearing. She seemed quite welcoming me touching her hand, I took this as a sign of a good interest level.

As the date continued I was thinking "the hair is next, I got to get my hands in her hair somehow!" We were at a non-smoking bar, so when the date was getting ready to end she asked if I would like to come have a cigarette with her which I did. I stood pretty close to her while we were smoking and I reached up by her temple and preened her hair back around her ear and said "that's a really nice earing." The thanked me for the compliment and again seemed to like the touch. Not long after that we said good bye. Her pupils were a little dialated and she initiated a hug turning her face against mine. I kept the hug brief as I said goodbye.

This kino stuff is not nearly as complicated as I made it out to be in my head and so incredibly effective in gaging interest level and turning her on. I guess I just had to start doing it. Now I know that it's all about kino.

A sidenote worth mentioning is that I am very into this girl. I know it's a little early to get too excited about it, but she's unlike almost any girl I've ever met. So far, it seems that at the very least some of that interest is being reciprocated.


Very Well Done Trickynick!

I agree with you wholeheartedly, in that you have to have some kino on the first date to establish yourself with a girl as a sexual being. I don't know if you kissed her on the first date or not. If you didn't, great. She has something to look forward to on your second date. It seems that things are going well. Just remember not to get to ahead of yourself with this girl. You don't want to put on blinders thinking this girl is the one until she proves herself to you. I wish you well.

Take Care,

Legend


------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend
 

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Likes
0
#10
Thanks for the tip Nick.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.
 

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
1,741
Likes
0
Location
USA
#11
Old post, my first one in the bible. Man, that was quite the deal when it first happened for me, brings back memories. So much has happened since then. I did not anticpate this would be added to the bible, so I later on took the closing AFC sentiment out of the end of it so that it would not confuse the newbies.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 04-06-2002).]
 

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
829
Likes
2
Location
It's a badly-kept secret.
#12
Originally posted by trickynick:
I have made what I consider to be a remarkable breakthrough in my development as a DJ. For the longest time I underestimated the importance of what we call kino. I made some attempts at it, but didn't make it much of a priority. After my experience on a date yesterday not only is kino a priority now, it is THE priority.

Very true trickynick, one of my early problems in my Don Juaning development was forcing myself to establish myself as a SEXUAL guy. Because even if you have charm, wit, intellect and looks you still need the confidence to initiate contact and make her think of you as more than just a nice guy friend .

Once you have mastered kino, you add so much more to your DJ weaponary, and I am reaping the benefits of it, just like you.



------------------
Smile. Eye Contact. Kino. Killer Instinct. Done Deal.

Audere est facere.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
862
Likes
3
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
#13
boot camp bump
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,467
Likes
95
Location
Pimpsylvania
#14
Tricky: Yeah I think your over doing it with the compliments. Although they were not the typical AFC ones like "Your Hot" etc. Let me do my best to give you a few Neg Hits that I've collected from various sites and sources:

"Did you bleach your hair? I really like it like that, but why are the roots brown?"

"I like your nails......(thanks) are they real??"

"That dress fits you very well.....yeah I saw 3 girls wearing it at a party last week."

"That shirt looks great on you, it must be your favorite....yeah cause I saw you wearing that last week too."


YOu get the idea right? Its all about a compliment followed by calling her out on sh1t. Work extremely well on super HB's, but don't even think about dishing neg hits to 6-7's. They will get insulted and give you the cold shoulder.
 

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
241
Likes
0
#16
Today I was listening to an Indian Tamil song from a movie from 1964. Its lyrics goes like

"kangal padamal kai gal thodamal kadhal varuvadhuilaye"

Basically means that if eyes don't clash, if hands don't touch love does not arise. Damn that's what they say on this forum, eyecontact + kino.

I have been hearing this song for about 5 years now, but I have never listened to this song, damn people knew exactly what to do in those days. I have decided to stop watching new movies as they are too friggin afc and watch and listen to what movies/songs from the olden days say. They have a wealth of information. This one was like doh!!! I guess people in old days they had no fancy names for these yet scored left and right. It was so obvious.
 
Top