"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kino Guide

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Can someone show me the ultimate post about kino?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Sure, there are many posts in the bible about kino. But really, it's mostly natural.

You can read posts about how to do it, but if you keep thinking to yourself, "Should I touch her there right now" It will be unnatural and you will seem clumsy.

But once again, read the posts in the bible.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
**** Stcikboy this post from MARCH?, U really think this dudes still gonna care?

Anyway if he does theres a link in the bottom of this fourm

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36616

Long book. But you'll be able ot read people like onne other. This ones on BOdy language. Actualy this dude wants KINO. Wait... this books bbout body language. **** whoops to lazt to delete it so read up on body language too:D
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
what! Lol I posted this a few minutes ago. Thats when I registered hahahaha.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
**** Stcikboy this post from MARCH?, U really think this dudes still gonna care?

Anyway if he does theres a link in the bottom of this fourm

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36616

Long book. But you'll be able ot read people like onne other. This ones on BOdy language. Actualy this dude wants KINO. Wait... this books bbout body language. **** whoops to lazt to delete it so read up on body language too:D
Umm. It's from today. That's when he registered
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
It's alright. Atleast you had enough courage to admit you were wrong. :)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by heteropedro
Can someone show me the ultimate post about kino?
HERE it is.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I new you where either going to

A.Give me a link to the search page .
or
B.Give me a link to the bible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top