Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino Cheats

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys know how awkward the first couple dates can be. sure you have a lot in common and your attracted to eachother, but there needs to be that spark to initiate serious conversion.

sometimes when things start to get weak, i'll throw in some kino cheats. a kino cheat is basically a touch that is used on a whim, and is fake. these need to be used in one on one situations so nobody knows your creating a false situation

Example:

:sitting face to face awkward silence:
:reach out and brush under her eye:
her: (very very confused)
you: just an eyelash make a wish

some other examples: hair on shoulder, snow, rain, food on face, the possibilities are endless you just need to be creative.

and the beauty of it all is that you are creating a sense of caring for the girl (taking care of something she thinks is wrong) and since you laugh about it she knows its a comfortable situation + the kino speaks for itself.

let me know if this is a stupid idea to you, it seems stupid but has worked for me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah your example just reminded me of an episode from jerry seinfield way back. where this man hands woman did this to jery.

this is a common concept, but in the forums this is understated.
good post dude.

btw ive seen girls that are interested do this. like if i have lint or something on my jacket/shirt she will pick it off for me.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember though, there is no eyelash fallen off under her eye, there is nothing. you are creating a kino situation without being a creep touching her face for no reason :D

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. this is an important point that most people miss out, it is small but significant.

definitely gonna try this out sometime, somehow i've never thought of it before. but i agree with ScrewIt, girls who have been interested in me have done this :D though i never really noticed it...

nice post mate!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the eyelash/make a wish thing but I can't get into faking something just for kino. There's usually tons of opportunities for kino if you have gained a good rapport with the woman.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
francisco, this is more of an ice breaker kinda kino :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oda
francisco, this is more of an ice breaker kinda kino :p
I'd be careful, we've all heard about how women hate being toughed by guys they don't know. You hear about it happening in clubs all the time. I still say dazzle her with your personality and THEN she will be more amiable to kino if her IL is high.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading your post i realize that i've been doing this type of kino quite often without even knowing it. i do the eyelash thing and the stray hair (sometimes they get caught in the edge of her mouth and she doesn't notice it).

another great one is the tag sticking out on her shirt. i've done this to complete strangers and most of the time i've gotten a shy smile in return.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I use kino is when im sitting with a girl side by side ( like in a bar) and when I start busting her balls and she starts laughing i will touch her hand then a while later when i cracked a joke again i touch her arm, then again and go back to her hand , after a while of doing this i put my arm around her waist when i know she is comfortable- I feel when she is laughing and you use kino it creates a feeling of joy assosiated with your touch and then in the future when she feels your touch she will feel happy.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope no one tries to use this as an icebreaker. Imagine if some chick you don't know just reached for your face for an eyelash of all things? It just sounds too contrived, and creepy.

As Francisco said there are too many opportunities for kino to resort to faking it.

The easiest way to initiate kino is to grab her arm guide her body in the direction of something your showing her. Try that instead, touching someones face is creepy if you don't know them well.

Mr. Mystery

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definatly depeneds.....could definatly work well but if not done perfect she might get alittle uneasy, use at your own risk

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PimpWannabe
Definatly depeneds.....could definatly work well but if not done perfect she might get alittle uneasy, use at your own risk
Uh oh, now we're counting on perfection. I'm not even THAT good.. :p

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah this is not an icebreaker this is after u have been using c+f for a while..also look down for a trick i use to get more intimate....

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason girls love to be smelled especially during sex heres a little tip to allow you to get close enough and smell her, obviously you cant just go up to any girl and start sniffing them for no reason so heres a little tip ive noticed works very well infact the last time i used it the girl started kissing my neck.
This techniques works very well in nightclubs.

Once you are talking to a girl and you can see that she is interested in you have her guess your name (or try to guess your name) then you do the same to her this helps break the ice and as far as i can tell women love guessing games. Next say to her i smell pretty good, have a smell of my aftershave and see if you can guess what kind im wearing at this point tilt your head to invite her to smell your manly scent after she is done guessing then you invite yourself to smell her perfume and try to guess what brand she has on. I feel this works well because it allows you to break down psycological barriers and because she smelled you first it then gives you permission to smell hers( and every don juan knows how much the ladies loved to be smelled).

This is a little optional extra if you feel the girl really wants ya - later on that night say to her gonna tell me if my aftershave has faded or do i smell as good as ever. hopefully if your lucky she will start giving you lil kisses on the neck.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this post is a mad idea