Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinky Sex

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried some light bondage on 1 current GF and previously on another one. There is a lot of junk in the media about the so called thrills of aberrant stuff like this, but I just don't find that it does anything for me.

I offered to spank one of my GFs and she initially said OK but then had a panic attack when I put her over my knee, so I pardoned her. (refer to Schindler's List). One of my friends had a girlfriend who asked him to tie her up even though he wasn't at all keen.

I suppose I'd like to give them something unusual to remember me by, but do any girls really ever want this, or is it just media BS. I probably should spank them all anyway, as what you Americans like to call a "pre-emptive strike" in case they disagree with my policies.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women love to be "Spanked" and tied up. It seems to be the totality of the man taking them - the powerlessness of the situation.

I offered to spank one of my GFs
You don't offer - you just do.

Putting a chick over your knee to spank her is fun - but if it's done out of context, then it losses it's point. It needs to be done as part of some role play. You just don't tell your girl your going to spank her just because.

The difference is, you incorporate this into you sexual activities. But don't tell her.

When doing her doggy style, slap her a## - doesn't have to be super hard - but a nice smack should do the trick.

Personally, I place items in strategic positions. For example I'll place hand cuffs under the pillow, then when making out with her on he bed, I'll slip them out and begin to handcuff her to the bed. (obviously not with some new chick).

I've also got a cat and nine tails style leather whip, real and velcro hand cuffs and a blindfold.

It's fun to do this once in a while.

but I just don't find that it does anything for me.

It doesn't have to be for you.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It doesn't have to be for you."

Too true, does your woman give you bl0wjobss because she knows you like it?

Variation is important to keep things spicy

If it were up to most men, we'd just slap it in and pump it out

Do things that turn her on, a skillful seducer can be a freak in bed or as soft as silk and is key to maintaining high interest.

Yes, also as a man you should "take", at least the majority of the time never ask during the process. It's ok to talk about it afterwards during pillowtalk though to reward her for doing things you like and to gauge the things that she liked/will like.

Kaine

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right

Yes, I think you're right about the incorporation part. Actually I was feeling a bit annoyed with her recently and I declined sex and I mentioned that I had been thinking about tying her up and then she felt my pocket to check if I'd brought any equipment. She'd been giving me some jive about what I could do in the oral department. She gave a surprised laugh when she found it.

She told me straight up at the beginning that she was a prude and as usual I thought I would test my abilities, but why make life hard for oneself.

I suppose one has to avoid adopting a Robert De Niro Cape Fear approach (refer to scene with handcuffs where he bites off a piece of her face) and again, if you start positively reinforcing things the next thing you know you have some sort of fetish I suppose.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tied up ? hate it
spanked over a knee? get real

slap an ass every now and then? now we're talkin

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
My woman loves beeing spanked, loves swallowing, loves when i call her a ***** in the bed. The funny thing normally shes like a lady. In bed shes a demon, she does all i want.
in reality most chicks i know are logs in bed and do nothing and enjoy nothing these days. but whatever

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at one of my jobs who enjoys "rough sex" She says her best sex was when a guy restrained her. She gets off on anal and complains about how her current guy won't do it for her even when she ask.

This is really just a minor example. I've met some serous FREAKS around town in my lifetime. Handcuffs, whips and chains, hot wax, some of the stuff kinda makes me chring thinking about it...but to each his, or her, own i guess.

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to tug on my woman's hair during doggystyle. She loved it. Later on she told me one time I cranked on it really hard and she was like "G0d Dam!" I think it hurt her, but she still liked it!

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo

I offered to spank one of my GFs and she initially said OK but then had a panic attack when I put her over my knee, so I pardoned her. (refer to Schindler's List). One of my friends had a girlfriend who asked him to tie her up even though he wasn't at all keen.
I guess women love to have some excuse anytime they use somethign unusual. Give it to them. _Blindfold_ her!
Now she is got a very good excuse "i could not see anything! He did it to me becaus eI could not see!"

Women just love excuses even though there is no one to whom they can tell them. They internalized the society.

Those were good ideas about tuggin her hair and blindfolding.
So try doing it in small steps: blindfold her, then while having sex tug on her hair... if she is ok, or even like it, you sure can spank her a**.....

I think it is very important not to ask her at all "Can I blindfold you?... Can I...". Not good, they hate it as if you ask "Can I kiss you".

Medic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget guys, women are verbal creatures. Try to spank her and you don't know what you'll get but it probably won't be sex. But spend half an hour telling her how your going to spank her and she'll be jumping your bones.

Think of the old radio shows. They painted the scene with words and tone of voice. Find out your girl's favorite fantasy and give it to her in loving detail. Touch and caress the correct body parts at important parts of the narative.

I like to be behind her when talking. It gives her room to fill in the visuals. However, some women really get off on the steady eye contact which seems to intensify what you say. Experiment to see what works for you.

If you can save back a little blood from below the belt to feed your brain for a while, the reward can be sweet.

Medic

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field research

I followed the advice provided;

Last night I took off all her clothes and she had my shirt off. Then I said to kneel down and face the other wall, with me sitting on the bed.

Then I tied her hands behind her back and put on a blindfold. Then I made her turn around and give me head for a while. There was something about watching her bob up and down with that stupid blindfold on which was arousing.

Then I lifted her up and checked for arousal. Nothing externally evident, which to my way of thinking is the ultimate test. So I put her over my knee, still tied up and blindfolded. Then I tried out some role playing. I told her that she had been disobedient and needed to be punished.

I think she thought I wouldn't proceed. But I then started to deliver a series of sharp smacks to her buttocks. Nothing too hard. She's saying that it's hurting. I give her a few more.

Then I lift her up and untie her. I check and she is fully aroused. Obviously does work, whether due to novelty or something else. I don't know. Calls for further research.