Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinky...Kinky...Kinky

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl wants me to have a kink, I can't think of any large kinks. I'd try anything once. Any suggestions on a way to excite a girl like this? She has her kinks, but won't tell them to me until I find a large one of my own?! Confusing stuff.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tie her hands up, have in the doggie postion and put your cack in her A$$ with out warning her!

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never do anything without warning a girl - unless she has told you that is a fantasy of hers. With kinky things, you have to introduce them first. How would you feel if she tied you up and stuff a dildo in your ass without telling you about it?

Anyway, there are a lot of fun kinky things you can do. Tying each other up is a good one. One of my BF and I's favorite nights is when I tie him up and give him at least an hour long BJ, then I sit on his face for as long as I want... then straddle him for some anal.

Hot wax is also fun, but you have to get very soft candles- not just any kind - or else they are too hot and can burn you.

Dildos are also fun, if your girl has the fantasy of 2 guys on her, which most women do. A dildo or vibrator is a good way to make that fantasy happen without involving another guy, which isn't really good for most relationships.

Food is fun as well - whipped cream or chocolate sauce.

Sex in different places can be fun too, as long as you don't get arrested. If you know of a restaurant that has one-room bathrooms, go have dinner there. After you pay the check - or during the meal - both go to the bathroom area and slip into one bathroom, preferably the womens, because they are often cleaner. Have a nice quickie. It works best if your girl is wearing a skirt with no underwear on.

Role-playing can also be fun - you can buy or rent costumes, like French maid, cheerleader, pirate, etc, and play a little game.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is an interesting Thread! :D

Apparantly a lot of girls like light spanking or whipping, it must be the male dominance thing, just don't get over zealous ok ;)

A lot of girls also like light bondage, try tying there hands together with their knickers or something then licking their vaginas and breasts for a long time.

Al fresco sex is a good thing as well, I live close to Nottingham Forest as well and I would like to take a girl there and **** her.

There's also the public sex thing, justbe careful with this one, as this could end in prosecution and / or public humiliation.

Lion.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Want a kink? Claim to be a furry. Then maybe your girl will see how ridiculous it is to tell someone to develop a kink. You've either got them or you don't.

That said, you probably do. Explore until you find it.

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tie her up, pull her hair , slap her ass. Girls love that type of s**t just dont go crazy with it. Be a man and have your way with her. Just never let her convince you to wear womens underwear thats embaressing trust me.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, that's hilarious man. She doesn't give half a **** if I have a kink or not. However, I know she does, so I need to search to put my finger on it, or come up with something to get it out of her.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pee on her :D That's a kink.

This is basically a guide on how to be a total perv:

www.sexuality.org

Do a seatch on google about kinks. You'll be surprised.

She probably wants to be spanked or raped playfully. They are shy about this kind of stuff.

Give her a talk that there is nothing she can say that will drive you away. Tell her that couples talk about their secret fantazies all the time. Say that you want to experiment and the worst outcome that can be is that you refuse(if she has a **** eating fetish).... lalala She'll tell you about her kink.

A lot of girls also like light bondage
And a lot of them want heavy bondage after the light one doesn't spank it anymore :D:D:D

sic870631245

Don Juan
Reaction score
strap her to a wooden table, and inevert her. drive nails thorugh her hands and feet, and then scrawl 666 on ther stomach, and then slit eachother wrist, and then engage in midnight sex.

gross.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHMMMM GUYS ? UM !

When a women asks if yia got a kink , she is usually really asking if she can be dominant with you .

You know scratch you bite you tie you up , trample you , wipp you , spank you , boss you around .
Thats why she is asking if you got one .
For you to be dominating she doesnt realy need to ask you .

Anyway thats what ive experienced everytime a girl asked me this question . They were just beating around the bush if they could be dominating .