Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

King of the FriendZone

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He needs to looksmax, you say his personality is on point. That means there are external factors.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...2-3-points-rapidly.217941/page-2#post-2271150

TLDR: Gain a better body with compound weight training and cardio, gain height with lifts, clear up face with accutane/retin A, get GQ style, whiten teeth, and stand up straight/smile. This won't turn someone from 3 to a 9, but may a 3 to a 6.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm at a complete loss. I agree with all of the assessments so far, but still have no explanation for why women are so nice to him, spend a lot of time talking to him, etc. even though it's all platonic.

Logically, people shun those who are ugly, weak, dumb, rude, mean, etc., especially if these traits are immediately visible or otherwise evident. We are attracted to beautiful, intelligent, kind, mature people. On the continuum of attractive to unattractive, he is clearly far closer to the unattractive end of the continuum.

It's like we live in a topsy turvy world where the ugliest traits are considered normal, and positive attractive traits are to be avoided. I can't think of any other explanation.

OK, I will try to explain. One of the other "leaders" and planners of social events is a woman who is also quite fat, and in my opinion, ugly. The thing is, I'm reluctant to even type it out, or even think it. As a result, I try to actually be extra-polite to her. I don't want to be accused of being mean to a girl who is to put it flatly, ugly and fat. Obviously, I won't say this to anyone in person. Perhaps others are thinking the same thing and have the same motives.
This is simple. He organizes lots social events and parties, that's enough just by itself to make women want to be friends with him. That's not enough to make him sexually attractive, that's a different skill.

The value of a guy who successfully arranges a ton of social events and parties is that through him they meet other people. It's great to have a friend like that, because most people don't bother organizing events, but if this guy does it all you have to do is join and go along.

The women keep being friendly to him and talking to him because they want to continue being invited, not to meet him but to meet others through him. Basically he's the nice guy here, making it work out for everyone else. The women probably don't give a fvck about him, they're just using him as a hub to meet other people.

I've seen an event organizer like that myself before, lots of girls talk to him, but he appears to get none of them. He's not really good looking either, basically exact same situation. Guys like that seem to be lacking more than just the looks though. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something off about their personality.

I'm sure these guys despite not looking the best can make it work if they change their sexual strategy, but they're often deluded in some way, like a typical nice guy usually is.

Bottom line is that he's being used. All women do is act nice as a means of motivation for him to continue organizing, but they'll never actually give him what he wants. Incredible how far some men are willing to go just on the faintest of hope.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
He also needs to learn to flip them a little sh*it, tease, tell funny stories, and then use strategic touch moves to convey sexual interest. One of my favorites is, maybe an hour into the date, I'll use the restroom and then come back and move in on my date from behind (if she's standing), put my hand on her right shoulder, squeeze a bit, then slide my hand to the back of her neck and down her back a bit with my fingers (light caress) as I slide to her left and speak softly but confidentiality and ask with a small smile if she's having fun, doing alright, etc. Works every time. It turns them on and communicates I'm into them (if I am) and that I'm NOT Mr. Nice Guy/ Friend Boy. It says I what to f*uck her.
I do the exact same move, but I put my hand on their left shoulder and it never works. It communicates to them I’m a Nice Guy who doesn’t want to have sex.

Got to remember, it’s their RIGHT shoulder that turns them on and conveys sexual interest.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problems I see here is he spend too much time on partys little on dates, once a month should be enough for any normal guy, every week? hell he have nothing else to do?

he talks a lot, listen little, possible have almost none close the deal skill, by being too afraid, or just don't want to push, the way you describe him, makes me remember a gay guy I did know, did all that with woman, but it was not his thing

in the same line I saw promoters who did score high, every event he proted he did get one new girl, but in both cases they had muscle,
funny is all he really need was to disapear for a month and chill, then get back to maybe one or 2 events, still I find a lot more important to be invited on events and partys then making then

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few thoughts:

Your friend may be seen too much as the "nice guy." Every DJ knows the key to sexual attraction and seduction is to use the right amount jerk/as*shole/d*ickish behavior. Too much will get you DQ'd and not enough and you "nice guyed" and there's no sexual attraction in that.

He also needs to learn to flip them a little sh*it, tease, tell funny stories, and then use strategic touch moves to convey sexual interest. One of my favorites is, maybe an hour into the date, I'll use the restroom and then come back and move in on my date from behind (if she's standing), put my hand on her right shoulder, squeeze a bit, then slide my hand to the back of her neck and down her back a bit with my fingers (light caress) as I slide to her left and speak softly but confidentiality and ask with a small smile if she's having fun, doing alright, etc. Works every time. It turns them on and communicates I'm into them (if I am) and that I'm NOT Mr. Nice Guy/ Friend Boy. It says I what to f*uck her.

Basically, your friend needs to be more of a quasi-d*ick and more sexual in his interactions. The combination is a powerful weapon.
If he is not at least Chadlite-tier in looks, it doesn't matter.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
BINGO! He has at best normie-tier looks, and so he gets rejected by normie-tier women. Welcome to Hypergamy!
Agreed.

The real issue is that men are so (collectively) desperate for puss (or easier puss or greater quantity of puss) that many accept or practice hypogamy. That naturally opens the door to hypergamy on women’s side. That creates a vicious circle (or feedback loop) which leads to more hypogamy for men (only not necessarily by choice).

But that’s another thread. I don’t want to go there right now.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I'm finding literally every last reply in this thread to be eerily accurate. A brief summary.

1. no, he is not a sexual threat. Around an attractive man, women are on 'high alert,' tense and focused. Otherwise, their guard is down and they are relaxed.

2. He does attempt to looksmax. He exercises religiously, and always dresses in a suit or nice clothes.

3. unfortunately for him, I haven't seen or met a single woman who is attracted to him. Not even slightly. OK, maybe the fat girl who also organizes a lot of social events. I'm not convinced she's attracted to him either. She probably sees him as the safe friend just like everyone else.

4. I think he COULD date but he'd have to date women below his looks tier, and that would probably mean women who are 1-3 on the looks scale.

5. in his mind, he feels more successful having platonic conversations with attractive women at parties than having sex or a relationship with an unattractive woman. This is his way of feeling like a pimp.

6. I would say he is somewhere between a 3 and 5 in looks. If he lost significant weight, he could become a solid 5, borderline 6. He drinks very heavily however so I doubt he'll get in the shape necessary to look noticeably better.

7. Overall, I think he is a 'well adjusted' extroverted incel.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
This is simple. He organizes lots social events and parties, that's enough just by itself to make women want to be friends with him. That's not enough to make him sexually attractive, that's a different skill.

The value of a guy who successfully arranges a ton of social events and parties is that through him they meet other people. It's great to have a friend like that, because most people don't bother organizing events, but if this guy does it all you have to do is join and go along.

The women keep being friendly to him and talking to him because they want to continue being invited, not to meet him but to meet others through him. Basically he's the nice guy here, making it work out for everyone else. The women probably don't give a fvck about him, they're just using him as a hub to meet other people.

I've seen an event organizer like that myself before, lots of girls talk to him, but he appears to get none of them. He's not really good looking either, basically exact same situation. Guys like that seem to be lacking more than just the looks though. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something off about their personality.

I'm sure these guys despite not looking the best can make it work if they change their sexual strategy, but they're often deluded in some way, like a typical nice guy usually is.

Bottom line is that he's being used. All women do is act nice as a means of motivation for him to continue organizing, but they'll never actually give him what he wants. Incredible how far some men are willing to go just on the faintest of hope.
This post is completely on point. When I was in college, I had several female friends like this. They were very good friends with the hot girls and with me and she was absolutely pivotal in hosting the parties allowing everyone to meet each other. What did she get out of it? Objectively, nothing, except the pleasure of the company of good looking people. That's certainly better than having no social life at all.

Even though she was plain looking, she wasn't just friends with everyone high status (good looking), she was very important as well.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
The extroverted men do better in HS and college, it starts to look unmasculine later in life. At the same time, if I was an extrovert that literally self-medicates by talking to random people I would have abundance beyond belief lol.
I think he's 32. HIs "persona" and appearance are wildly incongruent. He's constantly posting stupid sarcastic messages on facebook like a high school kid. In person, he acts like a frat douche. However, he's chubby and wears office casual like a middle aged geek.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve have some below average friend that always tired to hook up with women 2-3 smv point higher then them and thats why it never work.
They are just not interested in women of same smv, idk why they do that maybe the cant see those women are out of their smv range?

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I ve have some below average friend that always tired to hook up with women 2-3 smv point higher then them and thats why it never work.
They are just not interested in women of same smv, idk why they do that maybe the cant see those women are out of their smv range?
He's created an alternative narrative. He is the "king of the pack" in his own mind. He is the leader since he organizes the parties. He ignores the fact that no one will hang out with him outside of these parties, male or female.

He talks a ton of smack to the other guys, especially the ones he views as a sexual threat. Guys have to tolerate it, since he's the only one willing to invest any time organizing the parties. :) Then, he gets butthurt when no one wants to hang out with him. Very strange, deluded guy.

As far as I can tell, he doesn't have a single friend.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you posted earlier, you mentioned he was overweight and not very attractive, that is all we need to know. If this guy was fit and decently attractive many of these women would have gladly went out on a date with him. Men that have decent social skills and are reasonably fit and attractive don't have issues landing dates unless they are simply not approaching enough women or are going for women WAY out of their league.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the exact same move, but I put my hand on their left shoulder and it never works. It communicates to them I’m a Nice Guy who doesn’t want to have sex.

Got to remember, it’s their RIGHT shoulder that turns them on and conveys sexual interest.

Perfect example of too much information and focusing on shyt that don't matter. Yeah I prefer my left nutsac to be licked over my right nutsac but at the end of the day .. doesn't make a difference.

I never understood... make sure you look at her left eye blah blah blah, massage her right foot blah blah blah.

Soo much bull shyt in the manosphere it's crazy.

Doesn't make a difference.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that it is the lowest status people who post the most abrasive, obnoxious comments on facebook and social media sites. I'm talking about extremely ugly, very fat, disfigured and disabled. It's sad. They are so desperate for attention so they seek it out online, since people don't want to interact with them IRL.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He's created an alternative narrative. He is the "king of the pack" in his own mind. He is the leader since he organizes the parties. He ignores the fact that no one will hang out with him outside of these parties, male or female.

He talks a ton of smack to the other guys, especially the ones he views as a sexual threat. Guys have to tolerate it, since he's the only one willing to invest any time organizing the parties. :) Then, he gets butthurt when no one wants to hang out with him. Very strange, deluded guy.

As far as I can tell, he doesn't have a single friend.
Maybe he’s trying to “Create his own reality” which was some 2003 advice lol.

But in all seriousness, it’s sadly the worst of both worlds. His “jerk game” isn’t working on women because he doesn’t have the looks to go with it. And he’s driving away potential guy friends too.

So technically even “gay best friend” isn’t accurate. That type of guy would at least be friendly/chill/likeable.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he’s trying to “Create his own reality” which was some 2003 advice lol.

But in all seriousness, it’s sadly the worst of both worlds. His “jerk game” isn’t working on women because he doesn’t have the looks to go with it. And he’s driving away potential guy friends too.

So technically even “gay best friend” isn’t accurate. That type of guy would at least be friendly/chill/likeable.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a single friend. He even brags about having beaten up his siblings growing up.

I don't see a single redeeming quality he has. I don't understand why he hasn't been 86'ed completely. It's a very bizarre situation. I guess other people don't have the time or desire to organize social events. Dozens or hundreds of people often rely on just a handful of people or less to set up social events and parties.