Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinesthetics

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been so long since the day I waltzed onto this site in a fit of depression, looking for quick fixes that aid me in the attainment of a woman. Those days are long gone.

The DJ knows that social lifestyle and interacting with women does not involve only one method, but rather a whole toolbox. Some tools are good for certain situations and more than one tool is required for the job. You cannot learn eye contact and expect to get laid the next day. You cannot learn the universal chat up line (which is "Hi", by the way) and expect kisses. Rather, you learn everything you possibly can then work slowly on implementing each trait into your lifestyle and maybe in a few years, you'll start realising the change they have made.

You'll wake up and realise you have a hot babe next to you.

Now that you know one simple thing isn't going to change you into a stud, let me describe anyway the concept of the most powerful weapon in the DJ arsenal, the magnetised screwdriver of your toolbox, the item that puts all others together: KINESTHETICS

Introduction

Many years have I spent on the quest of Kino. It was a new concept to me once. I would pray to God for a girl but wouldn't touch one, for fear of death and destruction.

The fantasies we conjure can be very powerful illusions that have a very small chance of happening in real life.

• You hit a man on the shoulder, you get punched in the face
  • You hug a girl, she looks at you stupid
  • You brush the shoulder of a girl you know as you walk past, she gets a gang of boys to run after you

Sure, there is a distinct possibility of each of these happening. This is because you look as though you expect these sorts of things when you perform those actions

Humans need to be touched a few times a day, less you go mental and have to commit yourself to the mental institution.

Kino case study

Let's pretend you're corageous enough to do an approach. You see a girl whose rating is equal to yours (you think you're a 5? Your choice, but I'm working with an 8 here).

For reasons beyond your comprehension, you have good conversational skill and are very witty.

What can you do to this girl physically, having just met her?

• Shake hands

Is this a good thing? It can be. It can also work against you. For example:

"HI! I'm Nick!" Hold out your hand
    "Eh... ok..."

• Subtle touching

You hug her
    "Err... could you leave me alone?"

Was that subtle?

• Kiss her

This is still your first time, but without a clue, you go for a kiss anyway
    "HELP! HELP! RAPE!"

Confused? Do you know why I led you into these terrible examples? Let me ask you this:

Are you now afraid to use Kino on a girl?

Think of it this way: This could be why so many people fail to use Kino as a tool. They try it, and noticing the results of their mistakes, they back off and wonder why bad advice was given.

KINO IS A LEARNED PRACTICE

If she notices, you failed, yet your aim is to get her to notice.

The trick is to get her to notice, without thinking that what you are doing is strange.

Remember, you're a great conversationalist, but that doesn't help immensely. Conversation just proves that you're safe, and not a psycho. KINO IS MORE POWERFUL

SUBTLE TOUCHING

That is what Kino is.

Assume you now went on a date (obviously not with the same girl. You did a lot of community service for your antics and there's a restraining order in effect). A fun date. Ice skating.

Think of the immesurable POSSIBILITIES for getting your touches in!

• You can go up to her when she falls and pick her up, wipe off the ice, and take her back to the side
  • After skating seperately for a while, you meet up again, and you can hold hands and skate together
  • She's ahead of you, and you race up to her, put your hands on her shoulders, give them a squeeze. She looks around, you go to her front, she notices its you

What does Kino say?

With each touch you intrude on her comfort level. If you intrude too much, you'll get the court order. If you intrude too little (by not intruding at all) you'll be considered an absolutely safe person. You'll make a good friend. After a while of this, any intrusion = scary, because she's not used to it.

You walk past someone you've known for about two weeks. You give them a brush on the shoulder. She turns, you wink, you carry on walking.

What does this say?

"I'm not scared to touch you. This is what I want to do, so I do it. I'm a man who knows what he wants and how to get it. Sorry!"

BE CAREFUL. IF DONE BADLY, IT CAN ALSO SAY:

"I'm a chump who needs to touch everyone to get any sense of satisfaction. This is why I'm not smiling at you even though you're now looking at me. I also forgot to wink, but I hope that wasn't a problem for you. I'm intruding like Nick said, but I'm starting to assume that you're thinking I'm kinda deadly."

We've already established that Kinesthetics say more than words, and are more important than words.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

An amazing discovery you will make is the fact that women will grow accustomed to your touch and will touch you back. You heard me.

An American woman called Joanna came over to my University last term. I met her and she was very nice to me (she wanted to make some Welsh friends, so I took that opportunity). Absolutely no touching on our first meeting, none from me.

I then saw her the next week. Talked to her and applied some Kino. I can sense a lot of people want precision so here it is: As I asked her about whether or not she wanted to come to a certain event in the following week, I wanted to encourage her to come, so while saying the words "Come on! You know you want to!", I moved my right hand up to her upper arm, left it there for a very short time of one quarter of a second, and moved it down without looking at my arm and what it was doing, without changing the expression on my face, without moving my feet and without moving the other arm.

It's worth noting this important fact: Had I left the arm there for 1/10th a second, it would say to her "I'm too scared to touch you, I shouldn't have done that. Sorry". Leave it there for a whole second, and it can do say of two things (1) You're too needy or (2) You're very confident. The one she chooses is based on her own interest level in you. Rapport is proportional to sexiness here. There's a very fine margin in the timing.

In our next meeting, we were away on a "House Party" (a Christian one, there were 50 of us there). SHE INITIATED KINO when we met. Her reception to me was certainly even warmer than before.

(Of course, I continued with the kino as the weeks went on. She's now back over there in America, and thats why I didn't persue anything, because our availability was too short.)

Women are better at touching than men initially are. If women know its safe to touch you, they will.

Side effects of Kino

There are some interesting side effects that work to your advantage. They are expressed as phrases your mind could say as you touch someone (just to make it easier for you)

• "I'm touching ya. I'm creating challenge because you don't know whether or not I really like you. Everything you know is a guess, and you may have to start touching me to see if I let you."

• "I am really confident. I didn't pre-plan this touch. It just happened. I'm not even thinking about it right now, but I know when we part, you will think of my touching."

• "Sorry girl, I'm not like other men. Most won't touch you. They can't find the balance nor are they willing to try. Even if you look at me stupid, you're at fault (or I am, and if that is the case, I'll work on it)."

• "This is second nature to me. I need no excuse for my sexuality, and this is why I haven't sat you aside to tell you my intentions to touch you subtly."

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginners' guide

How do you change this aspect of your persona? How do you start touching people without your friends noticing the change in you?

The former I can help you with, but you'll have to deal with the ribbings you'll get from your chums yourself.

1) Go into a packed club. Friday night in the best place. Preferably your own University's club, or College, or whatever. Social proof (even if you have only those people who have stuff in common with you) is quite important. Don't go to a student night if you aren't a student, for example.

2) In this situation you don't have to try very hard. People are always on the move and will try to get past you. Lots of girls will walk past you and you'll experience first hand Kino at work. Its inpolite to push you away, so they'll touch you on the shoulders and move you forward a little (most men would then get the hint and move forward themselves).

3) You may get horny after a while if this is your first time. You can come into contact with a lot of things by "accident", not to mention the girls who want to pinch your bum and succeed. I've had this happen to me twice in the past two club visits.

4) Try your own kino. Walk past people and push them. Get hurt by whoever it was you pushed. You'll soon learn how to get past people in a nice way.

5) Suprisingly, you'll learn a lot from an hour in a packed club, but of course your skills are somewhat limited.

6) When you see your female friends whether in a group or one on one, in a common social place (such as your weekly gathering of friends, somewhere, for some purpose such as Christian Union in a large room), practice kino there. Hug (those you know very well), touch like I described for the American gal, and when you want someone's attention, put your hand onto their (bum? Have you learned nothing!) shoulder. They'll turn around. (Don't do this if they're speaking to someone, unless what you have to say is more important than what they have to say).

7) By this point you'd have mapped out a game plan for advancing your techniques. You need no more suggestion.

Until next time,

- Nick

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick great post.

When I click on the pdf file the Don Juan book it comes up with dots all over it.

any suggestions?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post.
There were a few things I didn't know about kino in the first part, and the 'beginner's guide' will be useful to all the newbies out there. Good stuff!

...Now where's the 'professional's guide'? :D

whatshouldido2

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was useful - something like what I have been looking for getting a better idea of how it works.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpy

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino opens your sexuality, which opens her sexuality; kino forces women to think of you in a sexual light, as a potential lover.

We humans connect not through verbal communication, rather through touch. Kino transmits "I find you hot!" Upon interest, kino not only results in touch from the woman; rather greater, more intimate touch. What we transpire is a dance between individuals, a choreographed ballet between two people volleying hints, innuendo, at one another; building in a crescendo of energy.

I'd write more, but I must depart.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick thanks for your work.

I really like the 6 week guide too. I've read most of the DJ bible but this would be a good systematic review for me.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bibleworthy! :D

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the bottom line on the handshake? Thumbs up or down? It's not subtle so ...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nick,

That was a very good and thorough description of kino and some of its applications. This post is a great example of how to start and maintain kino throughout all the various interactions you'll have with women. Keep up the good work.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznbreakerjrey
So what's the bottom line on the handshake? Thumbs up or down? It's not subtle so ...
Generally, thumbs down, and this is because a hug is normally better (when you have a lot of rapport, and when you've met a person upon entry). Imagine a woman doing the same thing to you as you would do to them at every opportunity:

ie: You're in a room standing, a woman you do not know comes in, notices you, then...

* shakes your hand? *

Note that both of those actions are not subtle, and hence cannot really be described as kino. Some people can confuse the two, so that is why I included it in.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, thanks Nick. So would this be a better way when introducing?
J-Rey: Well we've been talking all about (insert topic here), and I don't even know your name yet!
Girl: I'm (insert name). What's yours?
J-Rey: I'm J-Rey, (insert arm touch here) nice to meet ya.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznbreakerjrey
Alrighty, thanks Nick. So would this be a better way when introducing?
J-Rey: Well we've been talking all about (insert topic here), and I don't even know your name yet!
Girl: I'm (insert name). What's yours?
J-Rey: I'm J-Rey, (insert arm touch here) nice to meet ya.
Think of this: she hears your name then gets touched on her arm.

Her thoughts follow:

"Wow! a man who touches on cue! I better be careful, for I fear that if I say that name, I will get touched again..."

Imagine saying "I'm (then you smile massive) NICKY!"

Similar to "I'm J-Rey *touch arm*, and that's my call sign!"

But imagine saying "No way!" when she stuns you with a comment, such as how she climbed Everest. You could do the arm touch then.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas it says it's a 5 week reading guide now. I guess it keeps getting more condensed, like Cliff Notes or something!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing has changed. I was wrong!

There were only 35 days. 5x7=35

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of recent new guys would benefit from this

Bump

Nick

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow great gem here, nice work. Let's bump it up.

I think Kino is the main thing holding many AFC's back, how the hell is she gonna think of you in "that way" if you can't create that physical bond?

Brainfreeze