Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinda weird question but..

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully someone here can give some valuable input lol

Best ways you know of to maximize cvm? Got this girl right now that is all about it all over her face so looking for tips. I had a buddy tell me years ago to make sure you’re well hydrated. Anything else?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid ‘solo projects’ (save it all for her).

Throughout the day (before seeing her) think of ways of working yourself up (but without finishing). Once, you’re calm, start working yourself up again.

When you are with her, tease her with your wand. This will not only excite her, but will add buildup.

Once you release the pressure, you’ll hopefully provide her with a giant pearl necklace.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg - Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg - Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg - Sunflower Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women really don't care about his as long as you can rise to the occasion. The older you get the lower your 'volume' just natural progression... nothing you can do about it. But if you are young and have this problem you should go to a proctologist and get this checked out. Most men just have average volume, a few have lower, a few higher... the few that have higher are p0rn star level explosions, they are the exception to the rule. If you are using p0rn as a point of reference then you are comparing yourself to a small minority of men.

I don't know if there is anything you can do to to increase this, but there are things if you do them will lower volume. (1) You don't drink enough water. (2) Don't get enough sleep (3) Drink too much alcohol (4) Smoke too much (tobacco and cannabis) nicotine especially messes you up since it constricts blood flow. (5) As @Black Widow Void mentioned... too much self gratification.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Eat a whole bundle of celery the day your going to blast her, take pygeum and some argenine. Or just eat the celery.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc tablets, yes. Also brocoli will help give you a good load of baby batter

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you really need is protein and lots of T. I don't do any of those stuff, but I suspect the zinc from the red meat I eat has a lot to do. I can go four times and I still shoot out within a four hour period.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fill a condom with watered down mayo and strap it to your gooch to get it to your body temperature. Then when you're hitting it from the back, pull out and "coom" all over her. She'll lose her marbles. If you're slick enough you can do the face too. Just wipe it off before she eats it or the jig is up.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women really don't care about his as long as you can rise to the occasion. The older you get the lower your 'volume' just natural progression... nothing you can do about it. But if you are young and have this problem you should go to a proctologist and get this checked out. Most men just have average volume, a few have lower, a few higher... the few that have higher are p0rn star level explosions, they are the exception to the rule. If you are using p0rn as a point of reference then you are comparing yourself to a small minority of men.

I don't know if there is anything you can do to to increase this, but there are things if you do them will lower volume. (1) You don't drink enough water. (2) Don't get enough sleep (3) Drink too much alcohol (4) Smoke too much (tobacco and cannabis) nicotine especially messes you up since it constricts blood flow. (5) As @Black Widow Void mentioned... too much self gratification.
No problem just trying to maximize haha

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid masturbation and don't see other women/her after 3-4 days.

In male evolutionary psychology, men have evolved to cvm more when they have not been in contact for 3-4 days with their partner.

The hypothesis is that more volume of cvm = more chances of outcompeting other males sperm.