“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kinda urgent: alone with 3 attractive women in a train compartment

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Had to travel by train today. I'm now going back home, 6 1/2 hours road, on 3 different stations 3 pretty attractive women come into my 6-place compartment. 5 more hours to go, gonna be an afternoon/night ride. Thoughts?

P.S. I ain't afraid of no corona.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
(not so great) update:
One of them just got off(the train) and was replaced by another one and some 60-year old dude who's only gonna travel for another hour.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If you're unsure which of the three women might be more receptive, you can use the 60 year old man as a pivot.
This way, you don't approach the 'un or less receptive girl' and then have to do "clean up on isle three" in order to make the other girls feel special.

Engage the man in conversation and then subtlety look at the body language of the women. Next topic, make it a question. Then, invite the other women in on the conversation.

After you have a better gauge on the more interested woman, direct your conversation to her.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you're unsure which of the three women might be more receptive, you can use the 60 year old man as a pivot.
This way, you don't approach the 'un or less receptive girl' and then have to do "clean up on isle three" in order to make the other girls feel special.

Engage the man in conversation and then subtlety look at the body language of the women. Next topic, make it a question. Then, invite the other women in on the conversation.

After you have a better gauge on the more interested woman, direct your conversation to her.
Good advice.

(Probably the last) update:
The most attractive one was the one that left, another one is typing furiously on a laptop like a business woman, while the last seems quite entitled for a really young one(18-20).
In retrospect, the more attractive one lived 5 hours away from me so it's not really an option.

Now I wasn't planning on everything and these were probably not the right women for me, but still, when you have a chance, take it!
I still feel like I should have done something. Better to get a rejection than uncertainty.

Any other ideas to isolate one for the future? I don't really travel by train.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
All was not lost on your train travel. If this has prompted you to improve upon your approach game, then you'll become an improved version of yourself (something that I believe we should practice on every opportunity).

Here are my two favorite "go to" approaches:

If you've heard the woman talk, you ask about her accent. It doesn't matter if it's boring or sounds local, you do this as a non-threatening conversation opener. I usually say something like.. "I noticed your accent. Where ya from?"

If she hasn't spoken, look for something unique about her. This could be anything from jewelry to clothing. You tie the article to something positive... ie; "that's quite a unique piece of jewelry. Did you get this in another country?" etc...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
All was not lost on your train travel. If this has prompted you to improve upon your approach game, then you'll become an improved version of yourself (something that I believe we should practice on every opportunity).

Here are my two favorite "go to" approaches:

If you've heard the woman talk, you ask about her accent. It doesn't matter if it's boring or sounds local, you do this as a non-threatening conversation opener. I usually say something like.. "I noticed your accent. Where ya from?"

If she hasn't spoken, look for something unique about her. This could be anything from jewelry to clothing. You tie the article to something positive... ie; "that's quite a unique piece of jewelry. Did you get this in another country?" etc...
They all have the same accent in this area of the country
And I'm not that interested to ask about jewelry and stuff.
I did speak a bit with the old man which made the women more responsive. He's from a city with beautiful women and I brought that up, the women suddenly started to pay more attention.
Good stuff, I'll update in anything interesting happens.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think you just need to break the silence with any random stuff. Doesn't matter. Just start saying anything. The interested or bored ones will start engaging. Go from there...
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Within 3 minutes without asking directly you should be able to discern if the woman is available, If she is attracted, and if you stand a chance of getting in her pants. And you need to do it with out her thinking that is what you are asking...

I'd imagine my line of conversation would be :

Hello I'm Rock. Where are you headed today?

Oh that's nice, I'm going to XXXXXtown. Is that home for you?

No? me neither. I'm a day early for business meetings. I don't have any idea where the good places are for lunch/dinner...

If she is attached this is when she will drop the husband/boyfriend line... "Oh my BF and I like to go to casa d'molcajete. it's got a great view of the sunset."


Notice you volunteer info about yourself, she feels somewhat obligated to play along...I learned this from a Drama Queen who liked to over share her personal life to mine info about you...
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
They all have the same accent in this area of the country
It doesn't matter. I'd say that half the woman I've opened up with that liner ... I pretty much thought were locals. Usually, they'll respond and with something like ... Oh, my mother was from ___ (insert out of town place) etc...

And I'm not that interested to ask about jewelry and stuff.
... and I am?!??!! (kidding) . Again, it's an opener.
Personally, I find tattoos to be a turn off, but if the woman looks good enough... I'll compromise my standards and open with some comment about her skin 'art-work.'

After you get them engaged in conversation, you can pretty much talk about other things.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I did engage them in conversations during the road and they did look interested but unfortunately not interesting to me.
That's the main problem with random women and I know better that attracting and finding women I deem worthy is easier in my social circles.
That doesn't mean I can't find suitable women in random places, just that I know when to say "next" rather than waste my time.
Might write a play on the experience of yesterday, the social dynamics were quite interesting.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I did engage them in conversations during the road and they did look interested but unfortunately not interesting to me.
That's the main problem with random women and I know better that attracting and finding women I deem worthy is easier in my social circles.
That doesn't mean I can't find suitable women in random places, just that I know when to say "next" rather than waste my time.
Might write a play on the experience of yesterday, the social dynamics were quite interesting.
write it, so many threads on sosuave could become plays(pun intended)
 
Top