"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Kinda mad

Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Well, it happened again. Everytime it's something new. I have been pursuing this girl in my class who is highly sought after in our grade (By far the best looking and is one of the smartest people in our grade surprisingly). Well, she hit me with the whopper today when in conversation she found it necessary to tell that she had found a guy one week ago (showed me pictures and everything), and even worse, the guy is a complete loser, "pretty boy", eminem wannabee punk-*******. It's not surprising considering she is popular and into the party scene that she would be interested in one of the popular thugs. And I also do realize it's time to move on, but I'm pissed that for all her "smarts" she has the social skills of a sped and dates some loser who is a complete prick.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
It's not your fault. Be mad for tonight and move on. She's not being "wasted" in any way, shape, or form. That's her own choice. Whatever happens to her has nothing to do with you. Don't think you're a hero that's going to save her from this "eminem wannabee punk-*******." I made that mistake, and once you do, it's hard to become unattached. Just try your best to find another girl and get her out of your mind.

Good luck
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Don't hate the player... after all, he gots the girl and you don't.

Think what you want about him, but he's the one hittin that. Needa step up game. What I did was this dude who i thought was a queer was goin out with this fine ass girl, and I started talkin to her. She had been havin sex and all that. I talked to her, and made myself seem all great and stuff. I was like "I aint tryin to diss, but you can't do no better? Haha just kidding" when she showed me his picture. Got her thinking. And guess what? She bit the bait.

We went to the movies and made out.

If you got game, then you got everything you need to succeed. Go and be a man.
 

RaZoR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey, it's me SoFarSoGoodSoWhat, just forgot my password so I had to make a new account.

I'm not as mad now, I'm over it for the most part. I have two girls I know who already like me and all that, but, I just decided to go for a challenge in her. It's my fault in a way because I've talked to her for a while now and never really pressed the questions or anything, but that's not really my gripe and why I'm mad. My gripe is that girls just seem to go for anything with a ****, even if the dude is a complete loser. If it were some other guy, I probably wouldn't even be cared, but because the guy happens to be a ****, that has done it. I guess I just thought she was different, considering she is supposed to be this big brainiac and ****, but alas I was wrong. I know it's common girls go for these guys and I aint taking anything from the guy, I'm sure he's smooth with the ladies, but, he's an idiot. He has nothing to offer and I can't wait in a few years when he makes sure the pizza gets to my house warm.

There is really nothing I like about him that I would give an arm for to be honest. I am content with myself, I consider myself "attractive" I guess, I mean, I've had girls come up and tell me they had crush's on me before and their friends come and tell me so and so likes me, so that really isn't a problem. It's just stupid how girls are attracted to the losers, especially one's that should know better, but alas, this has been a recurring theme throughout time.
 

rappermas

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Colorado, USA
Ok, how many times do you have to be told, it doesn't matter what you look like, all that matters is how sharp your game is. I'm good-looking, and back when I had no game, I couldn't get chicks. Now, these days, I've made some friends, who, I hate to say, look better than me, and strange girls often say hi to them more often. However, their game is by far NOT as sharp as mine. So, I get more chicks. This eminem wannabe looser is "tappin dat sheeyat", so learn what you can from him. His game is probably 100x as sharp as yours. Especially since he CAN make a move, and you're contemplating on it.

Go and make your move. Would you rather talk to her and check her out for a year, or start "tappin dat sheeyat"?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top