Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinda like football

snowbert

Reaction score
I just thought of something..

The game is kind of like a football game. Every girl I've been with yet came from my school or I met via friends. But that's kind of like a set play(free kick or corner); it is a scoring opportunity, but you won't score that often. To really get a goal, get a girl, or to "score", you have to be in the field and create opportunities and take EVERY shot.

Thoughts?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are dating a modern Americanized woman, then chances are that she's a hor and you're just the next pimp in line!

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
if you are dating a modern Americanized woman, then chances are that she's a hor and you're just the next pimp in line!
In the USA guys have given the girls all of the power, there are no real men in the USA anymore, the girls are very much the prize in that country, if they are pretty they have got all of the power these days.
Unfortunately my own country is becomming more like the USA than it is like Asia, the pretty girls here in Australia now weild the power over the guys.
Many Aussies are being forced to relocate to places like Russia and Asia where the men still control the most beautiful woman when they have allured them.
If you are a smart man you will eject from your own country and enjoy a much more pleasant life style somewhere else, don't stay in the USA.