Killing the thirst

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone find that women look at them differently when they're not looking thirsty and pursue their own passions?

There are so many needy AFCs out there that are constantly looking for women to fulfill a hole in themselves. "Omg! Fvck! I must have 3 steady plates, or I'm not making it in this life." It's like their lost without meaning in their lives unless they're attached in an LTR (feminine frame).

If @Poon King was around, he would wonder WTF has happened lately on this forum.

Some guys here are looking desperate and unattractive. Freaking out over dropped plates, flaking, interest level, texting games, power struggles, infinite options, etc.

I do notice an uptick in field reports for those who are returning to Don Juan roots, so kudos there.

Last year and a huge part of early 2017, I was constantly going out socially trying to get numbers and dates. I was obsessed with spinning plates. I tried to do everything mentioned on this forum to increase my SMV. I sidestepped my goals to try and make sure I had a steady flow of plates. I was not happy guys. Not. At. All. My anxiety levels went through the roof while I tried to stay rock steady.

In the spring, I narrowed my plates to one and dropped the others subsequently before exclusivity was officially mutually agreed upon. I developed oneitis and was kicked to the curb. I knew I was heading towards the iceberg. However, I couldn't change course in time. I let myself get messed up psychologically. I had to go to therapy for a few weeks to get back to homeostasis.

Instead of running back out there, hitting up OLD desperately, cold approaching... I went into monk-mode to work on my flaws. Part of it was ego-preservation. The other part was just fed up with the game.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing, over and over and expecting different results?

I'm not one for MGTOW, yet I realize I certainly had to get my house in order and my emotions in check if I was ready to lead as a man in a relationship. I realized the reason plates next'd me quick was that I was not ready SMV-wise and I wasn't competitive enough to go head to head with their options yet. There will always be a better option out there. Always. The least I can do is develop myself in many ways to compete in the game.

The ship is correcting course. I'm grateful for the wisdom I've developed here and from interaction with some influential posters. I've found more hobbies to occupy my time and ironically enough, I'm losing interest in LTRs. I'm having fun even without a harem of plates. :D

One side-benefit I've noticed lately from killing the thirst is that I've been approached more often lately than when I was frantically looking for plates.

I also think the longer one stays single and improves one's lifestyle, the better equipped he emotionally becomes to be ready for a secure relationship.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone find that women look at them differently when they're not looking thirsty and pursue their own passions?

There are so many needy AFCs out there that are constantly looking for women to fulfill a hole in themselves. "Omg! Fvck! I must have 3 steady plates, or I'm not making it in this life." It's like their lost without meaning in their lives unless they're attached in an LTR (feminine frame).

If @Poon King was around, he would wonder WTF has happened lately on this forum.

Some guys here are looking desperate and unattractive. Freaking out over dropped plates, flaking, interest level, texting games, power struggles, infinite options, etc.

I do notice an uptick in field reports for those who are returning to Don Juan roots, so kudos there.

Last year and a huge part of early 2017, I was constantly going out socially trying to get numbers and dates. I was obsessed with spinning plates. I tried to do everything mentioned on this forum to increase my SMV. I sidestepped my goals to try and make sure I had a steady flow of plates. I was not happy guys. Not. At. All. My anxiety levels went through the roof while I tried to stay rock steady.

In the spring, I narrowed my plates to one and dropped the others subsequently before exclusivity was officially mutually agreed upon. I developed oneitis and was kicked to the curb. I knew I was heading towards the iceberg. However, I couldn't change course in time. I let myself get messed up psychologically. I had to go to therapy for a few weeks to get back to homeostasis.

Instead of running back out there, hitting up OLD desperately, cold approaching... I went into monk-mode to work on my flaws. Part of it was ego-preservation. The other part was just fed up with the game.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing, over and over and expecting different results?

I'm not one for MGTOW, yet I realize I certainly had to get my house in order and my emotions in check if I was ready to lead as a man in a relationship. I realized the reason plates next'd me quick was that I was not ready SMV-wise and I wasn't competitive enough to go head to head with their options yet. There will always be a better option out there. Always. The least I can do is develop myself in many ways to compete in the game.

The ship is correcting course. I'm grateful for the wisdom I've developed here and from interaction with some influential posters. I've found more hobbies to occupy my time and ironically enough, I'm losing interest in LTRs. I'm having fun even without a harem of plates. :D

One side-benefit I've noticed lately from killing the thirst is that I've been approached more often lately than when I was frantically looking for plates. I also think the longer one stays single and improves one's lifestyle, the better equipped he emotionally becomes to be ready for a secure relationship.
Didnt read all, just first paragraph

But yes,yes,yes

For the same reason all girls are flirting with you,touching you, putting their hands on your belt when you have a girlfriend

When you have your LIFE, you show you alpha or high status

When you dont pay attention to them,they get curious why!

The more you are uninterested the better it work because you are more confortable, cooler, and less pressure

So yes. When you have your things in order and your emotions are settle... they will fly at you.
And if you are à leader, the boss of the crew, they will invite you for the V

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can or not, if I don't go after I get nothing, doing your things without a care for woman can make then look at you, but if you don't go for it then you will still get nothing