Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Killer secretes of a true Don Juan

sibambassy

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I have found that brad80's wise Dom to Don Juan may disappear then I made move to compile these web archives into downloadable pdf you can download and read while offline and keep it .
 

Attachments

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's good stuff. And anyone who's had success will see themselves in the material

But if anything looking back it tells you this website got too far up it's own a$$. Instead of straight up ideas we get long deep "philosophical" replies or just lazy insults
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
brad tried to take his knowledge with him... but once something worthy is uploaded to internet, it will never dissapear hhhhh

brad: 0 incels: 1
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
It's good stuff. And anyone who's had success will see themselves in the material

But if anything looking back it tells you this website got too far up it's own a$$. Instead of straight up ideas we get long deep "philosophical" replies or just lazy insults
I totally agree. As much as I like Pook's work, its is an ideology. I "get" stuff much faster from the meat and potatoes version of things. Specific examples of how real issues come up in today's dating world and how to handle them.

In the end we are still men, dealing with women, and though the situations may change a little, the "meat and potatoes" remain the same.

I try to break things down to the nuts and bolts when I post. Using specific examples because most women characteristics are in fact the same (as long as a woman doesnt have severe issues like drug abuse, severe depression, severe mental illness, etc).

Brad's work was focused on specifics, which most of us like because we dont have to wade through the philosophy to get the answers we seek.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top