Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Killer secretes of a true Don Juan

sibambassy

Reaction score
I have found that brad80's wise Dom to Don Juan may disappear then I made move to compile these web archives into downloadable pdf you can download and read while offline and keep it .

Attachments

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good stuff. And anyone who's had success will see themselves in the material

But if anything looking back it tells you this website got too far up it's own a$$. Instead of straight up ideas we get long deep "philosophical" replies or just lazy insults

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
brad tried to take his knowledge with him... but once something worthy is uploaded to internet, it will never dissapear hhhhh

brad: 0 incels: 1

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's good stuff. And anyone who's had success will see themselves in the material

But if anything looking back it tells you this website got too far up it's own a$$. Instead of straight up ideas we get long deep "philosophical" replies or just lazy insults
I totally agree. As much as I like Pook's work, its is an ideology. I "get" stuff much faster from the meat and potatoes version of things. Specific examples of how real issues come up in today's dating world and how to handle them.

In the end we are still men, dealing with women, and though the situations may change a little, the "meat and potatoes" remain the same.

I try to break things down to the nuts and bolts when I post. Using specific examples because most women characteristics are in fact the same (as long as a woman doesnt have severe issues like drug abuse, severe depression, severe mental illness, etc).

Brad's work was focused on specifics, which most of us like because we dont have to wade through the philosophy to get the answers we seek.